pelon

Sep 17, 2017
Well, I have to say that this game has the best art, the best renders and the best milf, BUT I don't understand why not even the supporting caracters have sex :mad:, I understand that you don't want to burn your main caracter but even games that are similar like in midnigth paradice, the siblins already did it, and it's very easy, For example, in the secondary job, the woman who hired her may actually know what she is doing because she is going to fuck them and when the last class ends, Sophia forgets one thing and when she returns she finds them doing it and secretly spies on them. and she plays the same as her daughter in this update, this way you have incest sex and you don't burn the main actress, and the same with Sam and his mother, Dylan with his aunt, sister and Sam's mother, but why not even them can have sex?
And I also didn't think it was good that the only thing we were going to see about sex was at the end of the game.
It seems that most games are in the same situation
seriously, the third world war is going to come before sophia can take it out on someone, if it weren't for the fact that I love the damn sophia parker :love:, I wouldn't know what I would do :p

aiden1213

Jan 2, 2022
I literally meant Adult Visual Novels.

Dividead, , Tsuhime, and YU-NO are all 1990s. I have played the first two, and believe me they are better than your average novel here. I haven't played Yu-NO but it is supposed to be phenomenal.

The 2000s has soo many that it is hard to even begin to describe. FSN

Female protagonists are less common, I give you that, but can x-change be considered a female protagonist even? MC is actually a guy transformed into a girl. This is what vndb.org has on female protagonist

My point is that your description of the Adult Visual Novel is short-sighted. The set of Adult Visual Novels is way bigger than F95. And if you open to "adult" visual novels but without sex content (those that are serious but just lack sex) the space is even bigger.

Anyway, just wanted to say that.

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

EDIT: Tsukihime is actually 2000. My mistake.
i completely get your point and i know about the existence of those adult visual novel's and that was exactly my point in midst of all the crowd of all the game's some game found a foothold a Fanbase because they did something different .
most of if not all the adult game were looking like anime content which isn't bad but it was repetitive and not all found that style suitable for adult game so came milfy city with more realistic character's and summertime saga with it own unique art style which was one of the main attraction point's of the game .
and AWAM which as i said The female protagonist was one of the main selling point.
i always say a healthy discussion is good because you learn one thing or two like the game Yu-NO which i will probably try it.

so thanks and wish you a very nice day Ayhsel

TheMainEvent

May 16, 2020
While I was disappointed to wait this long for a update with no Sohpia. The update itself was super hot. While I am not a big Dylan fan, I am a big fan of Elliie and we saw her take some GIANT steps. The door is def open for a 3some with her, Christine, and Dylan. As its going to get really good when Ellie learns about Dylan and Sophia. (I did the update after Dylan bathing, kissing Sophia, and feeling her tits) I also remember playing truth or dare in my 20's with college girls, reminded me of that minus the sister scenario. Ours was actually a little wilder, but it was cool how he did it.

Playing it back a few more times to see if I missed and more hidden scenarios

Last edited:

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
I really don't understand this update.
1- After 7 years of realistic approach, suddenly a boy is almost doing everything with 4 girls!.
2- After 7 years, the update full of erotism and sex without the main character!.
3- very so waste of time when we see 3 new girls. It's like the developer just want to show us some boobs and asses!.
4- this the third update about Dylan dick! It's like the game about him !!!.
I used to like this game and defend the developer but I really don't understand this update.

jackdiddley

Dec 5, 2021
1- After 7 years of realistic approach, suddenly a boy is almost doing everything with 4 girls!.
2- After 7 years, the update full of erotism and sex without the main character!.
3- very so waste of time when we see 3 new girls. It's like the developer just want to show us some boobs and asses!.
I used to like this game and defend the developer but I really don't understand this update.
Name of game changed to: A Son and His Dick...

KKhalduras

Jul 8, 2017
This game has really good looking characters and the teases and intimacy are pretty hot but i am curious. What exactly is dev cooking with this incredibly slow buildup? Its been years hasnt it? It doesnt feel like it moved much as a game. I still like it to an extent but I can get the frustration.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It's only 2 new girls. Christine has been around since day 2

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes