johndoe77

Jun 5, 2017
I am very disappointed. Since part 2 the sexual tension has increased and Sofia is just starting to let go with other guys. Already since the number of years that the game has been developed and updates take, there is reason to be impatient.
But now we have to wait several months for ONE scene in which we don't even see Sofia. It's enough to no longer want to play.
The quality of images and animation is magnificent and I understand that if you directly give people anal, threesomes, and other fetishes, after 3 updates people have had what they wanted and stop financing , but this game is exaggerated, a main character who evolves as little or not at all. We've already been patient enough to wait for updates for years where Sofia only did sexual things with her husband.
I can't understand why people still pay for this. Visual quality is no excuse. The one in the games "Tresor of Nadia", "The Genesis Order" (for example) is extraordinary. and there are game mechanics to put in place... but at least one update per month with 3 scenes.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020

If you are on lesbian/Ellie route don't bother downloading
Ellie has lesbian content, just not with Jules or Sophia:

The scissoring with Aimee is hot.
The kissing and more scene with Christine is also hot.
Aimee getting a dare to suck her own tits is not lesbian specific content, but it certainly adds to the spice of the Truth or Dare game.

It is not Ellie's lesbian path but for those who also like any Ellie lesbian content, I think we got some nice Ellie girl time.

Cheers!! :coffee:

aiden1213

Jan 2, 2022
This narrative is extremely misguided.

Very well written and complex stories exist as adult visual novels since the 90s on the very least. And the decade starting in 2000 is full of wonderful stuff.

And female protagonists also existed, while they were also not that common, but they existed.

Proof for everything that I said can be found here
well first hi , and second when I mentioned there wasn't a very well written adult game I meant gamee that were made to be adult game's there are some excellent game which have adult content but we don't consider them an adult game ,A very big AAA game series called the witcher especially the witcher 3 have some adult scenes that are so well directed and animated that no small indie adult game developer can dream of but we don't consider them adult games because as much as they have adult content they are not that focused on it it just exist to drive the bigger plot.

and for the female protagonist i mentioned in the beginning of my post the game called x-change which you play most of the game as a female charachter
and i explained there were some female character, but they were forgettable that no one even knew them,
and even in the mainstream we didn't have alot's of female protagonist other than the famous tomb raider main character Lara croft ; so if you ask any gamer if they can name , 5 female protagonist from the 2000s you will get very few people who can do that.

since i didn't want my post to be very long maybe i didn't explain what i meant as best as i could so if any one got confused or misguided by my post it wasn't intentional.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ayhsel

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
Finally his finished this useless update! I hope strongly that he releases the game on steam and that he speeds up the content with Sophia !

see you next years <3
This is going on Steam already? Best of luck to the dev, then.

If this thread is already repeatedly highlighting how little the "wife & mother" has done by this point, I can't imagine Steam reviews will be any kinder & the folks who speed run through to see the sex scenes ask for a refund before the 2 hour mark.

mahmouedsamy

Feb 16, 2018
A Wife and Mother [v0.195] [Lust & Passion] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [488 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac [485 MB]
- MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Does it work with joiplay or can you make android port from the Compressed files ?

Reactions: Zagi4 and Troy9000

Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
I thought if you are a fan of Dylan the update was awesome and the more experience he gets before he has sex with his mom or sister the better for him and for them plus it gives him options if he don't end up with his mom or sister them he got girls that he can be with and can get pregnant. L&P might have to put a pregnancy meter or chart to see what makes get what females pregnant I think that would be interesting

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
well first hi , and second when I mentioned there wasn't a very well written adult game I meant gamee that were made to be adult game's there are some excellent game which have adult content but we don't consider them an adult game ,A very big AAA game series called the witcher especially the witcher 3 have some adult scenes that are so well directed and animated that no small indie adult game developer can dream of but we don't consider them adult games because as much as they have adult content they are not that focused on it it just exist to drive the bigger plot.

and for the female protagonist i mentioned in the beginning of my post the game called x-change which you play most of the game as a female charachter
and i explained there were some female character, but they were forgettable that no one even knew them,
and even in the mainstream we didn't have alot's of female protagonist other than the famous tomb rider main character Lara craft ; so if you ask any gamer if they can name , 5 female protagonist from the 2000s you will get very few people who can do that.

since i didn't want my post to be very long maybe i didn't explain what i meant as best as i could so if any one got confused or misguided by my post it wasn't intentional.
I literally meant Adult Visual Novels.

Dividead, , Tsuhime, and YU-NO are all 1990s. I have played the first two, and believe me they are better than your average novel here. I haven't played Yu-NO but it is supposed to be phenomenal.

The 2000s has soo many that it is hard to even begin to describe. FSN

Female protagonists are less common, I give you that, but can x-change be considered a female protagonist even? MC is actually a guy transformed into a girl. This is what vndb.org has on female protagonist

My point is that your description of the Adult Visual Novel is short-sighted. The set of Adult Visual Novels is way bigger than F95. And if you open to "adult" visual novels but without sex content (those that are serious but just lack sex) the space is even bigger.

Anyway, just wanted to say that.

Hope everyone is having a nice day.

EDIT: Tsukihime is actually 2000. My mistake.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes