Jstforme

Dec 20, 2019
Could it be that finally people are waking up and smelling the coffee? I'll give it to the dev, he found a way to get most of the suckers all together and give him money for literally blue balling them. You supporters of this game, the laughing you're hearing aren't laughing with you, it's at you.

L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Isn't time for the house to get some renovations and Sophia wants nothing more than to tease the workers and get all her holes filled with spunk. When do we want it, we want it now. (y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: 1879

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
No Hard Pause mod

In Renpy, you can use code like this: pause 2.0
It pauses the game for 2 seconds and resumes automatically after this time. During this time, you can click your mouse to break the pause if you want.

But you can also write that: renpy.pause(2.0, hard=True)
It's same as above except you can't break the pause by left-clicking. You can still skip (CTRL key) but can't click.

L&P loves these fucking hard pauses and, imo, it makes the game unresponsive as fuck.

This mod transforms all those hard pauses into normal timed pauses. Without altering the code, so it's save compatible.

Compatible with AWAM1 and AWAM2 (and probably any other games)
Install: Put the attached file in <AWAM folder>/game
If I understand this correctly, a hard pause is when the game has one of those slow, pretentious AF "transitions" you can't speed up or skip through, right? If this is a fix for that then thank God. Any dev who does that annoying shit deserves a hard slap to the face with a pause in the middle.

• Haha
Reactions: darlic and L0b0ts

Bmagada

Dec 18, 2021
Cant post new reviews. Brand new ones seem funny enough to lie and try to give this 5 stars. Dude its been 6 years with other much more fleshed out games with more plot, better renders, and sex scenes AND somehow people are still paying this dude. Honestly I thought this was whoever made the offshoot games with the actual fucking, but nope...the original game.....I'm not even mad, I'm disappointed.

Reactions: MixQQ

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
If I understand this correctly, a hard pause is when the game has one of those slow, pretentious AF "transitions" you can't speed up or skip through, right? If this is a fix for that then thank God. Any dev who does that annoying shit deserves a hard slap to the face with a pause in the middle.
Hum not sure. This mod only changes the pauses, ie when the game just halts and you can't resume by left-clicking.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes