zektamor

Nov 1, 2017
Wow 1 min update where the kid just gets teased by some strangers and that's it, LMAO. See you in 6 months I guess. At least the renders have good lighting, lol.

Mar 5, 2023
:ROFLMAO:LOL, there was a time (several years prior to pandemic) when I use to think, this VN will have an interesting main plot story for (A Mother and A Wife) our MC Sophia's life and character building. (y)
Some side character development and kinks (with construction crew, mail man, sister and her husband, next door neighbors, school staff and teaching staff, husband's boss, double dinner dates, debt collectors, her children and their friends or bully or ex, second job, party / picnic / beach etc.) to explore as well as filthy and good wife routes bringing intense twists in her life, challenging Sophia's role being "A Mother and A Wife", I was naive.
:ROFLMAO:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I believe another update will only come out at the end of the year now, right?
Next update is only going to be "very small", so it shouldn't take as long as many of the updates for this PD. Last Ellie event was only 140 renders.

But there is also the conversion to Steam, and that might take a while.

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
1704641908887.png 1704641908887.png 1704641908887.png
View attachment 3241497
This upcoming update could be hot if all patrons request LP to make this update hotter

Because after this update(sophia/sam) sam will not appear till 22nd century
That description has to be the Good Wife path. Hoping there is a choice here with a Filthy option too. Sophia needs to return the favor and giving Sam a BJ wouldn't take too many renders.

• Sad
Reactions: onefingersalute

Ohhyeahbabe

Feb 12, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I will definitely go for Aimee just look at her and just for the record this update was not upto the mark for 700 renders and 4 months..and that's why i play from gallery. Day20_14_489_Aimee_takes_off_top-lines-scale-1_00x-lines-scale-1_00x-01.jpeg Day20_14_499_Dylan_about_to_grab_Aimees_tits-lines-scale-1_00x-lines-scale-1_00x-01.jpeg

lawlawkagurL

Nov 12, 2021
feel like when Sophia's about to finally get some D that isn't her husband's
the Dev would go on and say he's planning to revamp and remaster the game, coz he wants to introduce animations this time around.

Wonder if my grandkids' grandkids' would be able to see Sophia getting some action finally, this milf is barren at this point. Lol

• Haha
Reactions: Rguy59

Myrroddin

Jun 15, 2022
I haven't played this game or VN in ages. The above images are from 0.195, but which path for Dylan? Did he go to boarding school, or does it matter?

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
Next update is only going to be "very small", so it shouldn't take as long as many of the updates for this PD. Last Ellie event was only 140 renders.

But there is also the conversion to Steam, and that might take a while.
There's absolutely no reason to believe anything LP says about the anticipated size of updates. He can't be trusted because, magically, even small events need 500+ renders.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes