Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Reason Dylan became so popular is cause Teenager/Young adult + MILF + Hot chicks are popular in this medium.
Sam was the same but Dylan is more Taboo so Sam took a back seat.
Dylan is not at all popular. It was being made popular. People chose him because they were desperate to see sophia scene earlier and dylan was best choice earlier...now this story turn lol with sophia out of equation..you can rate the update yourself.

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Are her kids out of school by now/yet? I think the last time i played this she had the beach seen with her son. I like a slow burn like anyone else but, this is more like trying to strike a damp match stick... not gonna happen. The first install way back then had a point system of bad wife good wife. Even Picasso had many works of art, he just didn't milk one. Ya finish one and move to a new concept and new characters... :unsure:

• Angry
Reactions: Matt1

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Fucking Dylan again, are you fucking serious? It's time to rename the game > "Dylan Parker. Annoying bastard" <
It would be desirable for Dylan to be fucked by black guys while Sofia watched. Fan versions of the game are becoming more interesting than the original.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes