Kitiuuu

Sep 14, 2023
Dylan's first blowjob ;):ROFLMAO:(y) I would joke that this was the first time he touched a woman's pussy, but it looks like he's already had it.

• Haha
Reactions: Miss Kobayashi's

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
it's just a game to enjoy my friend i think it's not good to be too realistic a good game should be a mix between the two like 75% realism / 25% fiction
Just because Superman flies doesn't ruin my immersion.

However, allowing 3 people into the stadium with 1 ticket definitely ruins my immersion.

I don't want hyper-realism.

I'm not complaining that aliens came in a spaceship, I'm just saying it's strange because the situation is mismatched.

If I remember correctly, there is a route where Dylan meets his friend at the basketball stadium. (Of course, there is no rendering)

If there was only one ticket, the three boyfriends would have to sit together in one seat. (Fundamentally, entry itself is impossible)
If there were three tickets, Dylan passed his friends' tickets to boyfriends without asking permission.

This is what ruins my immersion, it's part of the game's story, not something I set up.

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Just because Superman flies doesn't ruin my immersion.

However, allowing 3 people into the stadium with 1 ticket definitely ruins my immersion.

I don't want hyper-realism.

I'm not complaining that aliens came in a spaceship, I'm just saying it's strange because the situation is mismatched.

If I remember correctly, there is a route where Dylan meets his friend at the basketball stadium. (Of course, there is no rendering)

If there was only one ticket, the three boyfriends would have to sit together in one seat. (Fundamentally, entry itself is impossible)
If there were three tickets, Dylan passed his friends' tickets to boyfriends without asking permission.

This is what ruins my immersion, it's part of the game's story, not something I set up.
I thought it was good that L&P kept the prequel shorter this time. You could clearly see that this time there were far fewer rederings used to explain how Dylan got hold of alcohol and the tickets.

Ultimately, the question is perhaps why the guys had to be there at all. If Ellie had invited her friends over, the story would have been much tighter overall. Sophia would have just had to go out alone or maybe with Patrica and everything would have been a little simpler.

Well, but the three tickets weren't a problem, at least for me.

• Angry
Reactions: Gyzul

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I'm sorry dude. I can give you another. The game looks amazing but Sophia is fugly as all sin, dude. We all have our tastes and to me, she is probably the ugliest female protag I've seen in an AVN, ever. Apologies if that hurts your feelings.
I wouldn't say that she is fugly, but she is definitely boring looking, as most characters in all games.

Reactions: RNasc4444

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I thought it was good that L&P kept the prequel shorter this time. You could clearly see that this time there were far fewer rederings used to explain how Dylan got hold of alcohol and the tickets.

Ultimately, the question is perhaps why the guys had to be there at all. If Ellie had invited her friends over, the story would have been much tighter overall. Sophia would have just had to go out alone or maybe with Patrica and everything would have been a little simpler.

Well, but the three tickets weren't a problem, at least for me.
bye

As I already told you, I am not interested in your opinion.

Talk to other people.

Hotcoupleeasy

Nov 20, 2021
It actually might. There's still the some setup for the Sam branch of the Ellie route, so something with both of them might be on the cards.

There's also the fact that a lot of you guys were bitching about how boring the Yoga event was going to be as a lesbian event, and it turned out to be primarily focused on Dylan anyway.

No Sophia whatsoever
I hope . This is good news. The next update has to include boys( and Sophia of course).

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
bye

As I already told you, I am not interested in your opinion.

Talk to other people.
When I make a comment on a forum, I am addressing everyone in a thread, not just you. :)

That's just the way it is. You may like to ignore me (I think there's a function for that here), but I will continue to write what I want.

• Angry
Reactions: Gyzul and flippy11

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
Boring, Truth or Dare is such an cliche, and how he got rid of other guys is unrealistic. Plot is getting boring and full of cliches. There are also too many girls in scene.
Story wise if we disregard slowness and pretend that it is no problem, game is still not very good.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
When I make a comment on a forum, I am addressing everyone in a thread, not just you. :)

That's just the way it is. You may like to ignore me (I think there's a function for that here), but I will continue to write what I want.
If you wanted to talk with me, before I got tired of it, you should have at least tried to make your logic convincing. before copy-pasting the same thing.

I am tired of your behavior and I don't want to have any argument with you.

You can say your thing.

What I'm saying is, don't call me out by quoting my writing.

I clearly asked you to ignore me, before. Whether I'm right or wrong

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: hzjujk and XaGnard

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
If you wanted to talk with me, before I got tired of it, you should have at least tried to make your logic convincing. before copy-pasting the same thing.

I am tired of your behavior and I don't want to have any argument with you.

You can say your thing.

What I'm saying is, don't call me out by quoting my writing.

I clearly asked you to ignore me, before. Whether I'm right or wrong
As I said, you are free to ignore me, but I won't let you dictate anything to me. That means I will continue to quote you when I have something to say about what you have said. That's just how a forum works.

Please don't interpret this as a conversation just with you. I always speak to everyone and only refer to something that someone else (including you) has said.

sphynks80

Dec 9, 2017
I never could manage Sophia to give that handjob to Dylan in the pool after their night date. Now I've read in the WT that main condition is that Sophia has not had sex with her husband yet. Can someone pleas tell me how to edit .py('s) to get this to finally happen...) Thanks in advance.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Xrisoner

trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
Don't get me wrong, I'm all in favour of constructive criticism. I do this a lot myself, for example by saying that the game is much too slow in development and that the side stories (like the side jobs) should be cut. I also wrote that it would have been better if Dylan hadn't just got a BJ in this update. All criticism that is genuinely constructive makes sense and, in my opinion, belongs here. ... Also, I consider L&P bad at project management and you can tell by the fact that it took 6 years for this game to finally reach the mid-game. On this point, constructive criticism, if accepted, can have a very positive effect.

But it's just stupid to criticise a game for what it is. For example, there are some here who play AWAM even though they don't like an Incest story line. That's total bollocks. If these people then come here and want to turn the game around 180 degrees, it has nothing to do with constructive criticism, it's just pointless complaining. If someone really has such an inflexible idea of what a game should be like, they should perhaps make the effort to realise their vision themselves instead of trying to force L&P to bend his own ideas. Or to put it another way: "Just because you supported L&P in the past doesn't mean that you have the right to expect him to act the way you want him to". The decisions lie with the developer, as it is simply not possible for everyone here to make the decisions. Just think about it. You ideas about the game may make it a better for version for yourself, but it doesn't mean that others will see it the same way, because they have their own ideas, for a different version that you may also would not like. A game just can't be everything at the same time. So if you want to make the decisions, you have to develop your own game (I really mean that. Just give it a try ... ). Then you have the right to decide what the game looks like. That's the way it is here with all games and no crying will change that.
Every person is an expert in something. If there are areas where the producer is weak (and there are) then he needs to build a team. Even if he puts an advertisement, there will be a lot of people applying immediately. I think L&P is one of the best people in the market for game design. As for your point; I am not a good game designer but I can say that I am an expert in planning and scripting. But it's useless if you can't translate it into a game with code. If there are a few people who are good at designing games and writing code, including you, contact me and let's make a really good game.

Reactions: Cedrog and XaGnard

linkop

Jul 30, 2021
yes we don't have to play the game, but as a member of patreon, I can only say that it's disappointing this game we love

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
Every person is an expert in something. If there are areas where the producer is weak (and there are) then he needs to build a team. Even if he puts an advertisement, there will be a lot of people applying immediately. I think L&P is one of the best people in the market for game design. As for your point; I am not a good game designer but I can say that I am an expert in planning and scripting. But it's useless if you can't translate it into a game with code. If there are a few people who are good at designing games and writing code, including you, contact me and let's make a really good game.
I don't think I would even come close to L&P in terms of game design and rendering skills. Also, unfortunately, I don't have the time to try it out.

However, if you are seriously looking to participate in a project, there is a whole category in this forum with people who want to realize projects collectively (with very different approaches and skills). But please consider that in this case, you would be part of a team and would have to coordinate decisions. Still, it is clearly better than trying to force your ideas on L&P.

• Angry
Reactions: Gyzul

Gogo1236

Nov 22, 2022
I have never been so unsure of an update before. On one hand, the progression in the story was nice to watch, further developing Ellie' and Dylan's chemistry, Christine's part in the story moving along nicely, Dylan finally got a blowjob but at the same time the lack of imagination in getting rid of the boyfriends by conveniently producing basketball tickets out of Dylan's ass is mind boggling. Also what was that scene with Chuck Norris? Ellie's masturbation animation looked forced as well like she is DJing on her clit. Dialogue's looked like they were prompted by ChatGPT. Not a bad update but could have been lot better considering the fact that he took so much time for this.

bosspigs

Sep 30, 2020
This version 0.195 has a lot of bugs. I had to redo some steps to get the Christine party option because I hadn't met one of the requirements in the cafeteria scene, but for some reason Sophia's scene with Sam doesn't happen in its entirety. The option to unbutton her bra does not appear and the scene ends. Another problem I saw is with the animation sequences, in the jacuzzi scene, for example, the animations of Sophia masturbating Dylan are giving an error and don't happen. In the scene with Dylan and Amber, and the treesome in the classroom, they are also giving errors. Has anyone else experienced this?

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes