bosspigs

Sep 30, 2020
Same , & till now i cant get pajama party option
I was also having problems, but in the cafeteria scene you have to answer "make a joke" 3 times, so the option to go to Christine's party appeared to me. But there are other requirements before that in part 1 of the game.

trashcop

Apr 29, 2023
I don't think I would even come close to L&P in terms of game design and rendering skills. Also, unfortunately, I don't have the time to try it out.

However, if you are seriously looking to participate in a project, there is a whole category in this forum with people who want to realize projects collectively (with very different approaches and skills). But please consider that in this case, you would be part of a team and would have to coordinate decisions. Still, it is clearly better than trying to force your ideas on L&P.
Don't worry about me, my friend. If you saw the projects I've been involved in before and the teams I've coordinated, you'd write your resignation letter to L&P and become a pr monster working for me. Anyway, can you send me the link to this thread you mentioned?

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
after this L&P is going for the steam version or the next day with Sophie/Ellie :love: (short event):cry:

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
I never could manage Sophia to give that handjob to Dylan in the pool after their night date. Now I've read in the WT that main condition is that Sophia has not had sex with her husband yet. Can someone pleas tell me how to edit .py('s) to get this to finally happen...) Thanks in advance.
sorry haven't played. Dylan is sopha's son? //just trying to figure out where the story is at..//

nice sister action .
context plzz!!

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Screenshot_2024-01-08-19-41-14-34_40deb401b9ffe8e1df2f1cc5ba480b12.jpg Aah I see first 2 comments of this game... people were so excited that LP has launched a huge sex games with alot of scenes in 2017.

Tbh I didn't mind Dylan as MC too because it open so much possibilities to enjoy cuckold scenes of sophia...but after seeing 6+ years, no sex and shit story diversion with unnecessary hype and updates...I can confidently say. This is one of the worst game I ever played. No interesting story, MC out of focus and no scene.

Story was teasing in first part with lots of expectations but it broke all expectations in part 2.
I was little inclined to know Dylan's side too..but after this update I can say, kick him out to the boarding school... nobody wanna see these kinds of updates.

Jozef Minge

Aug 28, 2017
I like what I saw, renders are good as always, good writing, interesting scenario....., but if this was a DLC called "Ellie's pijama party" or something.
A couple of months were wasted. And this was the big update so far (if I am not wrong, 760 renders)! It is hard for me to understand why L&P takes out characters or scenes, who are about Sophia and her corruption and want to include this shit!
We are different people here, we have different interests, but no matter if you like Dylan, Sam, Ellie, Patricia, Morello or his brother, Aiden's blackmail, Bennet's blackmail, her husband's boss, the old gents, lesbian shit, swinger stuff, cheating, NTR..., we all here like Sophia! I think that 760 renders will be all morning, plus first side job in the next day! So, like I said before, I'm disappointed!

Dec 29, 2021
And has everyone come here after every update to say that they haven't played for years but just want to see that they didn't miss anything and were right?
What a kindergarten.
How can you accuse L&P of being shit when you yourself aren't a bit better? :LOL:

Jun 6, 2022
I enjoy the lesbian route.

I also enjoy Ellie's continuing lesbian explorations, even when she protests about having to do 'that lesbian shit.'

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This party is actually a pretty 'safe' environment to try out different things and the women are all pushing each other on this.

Yes - there are no FORMAL lesbian points associated with this event.

That does not mean that the consequences of this evening could not carry far into future AWAM PDs for Ellie, Dylan & Christine (and yes - even the far in the future hopes that some of us have for a Sophia/Ellie/Dylan threesome).

If Ellie should decide to publicly own that she likes men And women, Christine is an ally who will, IMO, help to defend her and stick with her, regardless of what some people might say/do in the future (knowing how cruel HS students can be).

For all we know, this evening could also help Ellie and Christine grow closer and give Christine the opportunity to confide in Ellie that she will never give up on guys but that she really liked being a bit intimate with Ellie and maybe the right girl/girl sexy time is fine.

Christine admitting that she thinks that she might have some bisexual tendencies could actually help Ellie embrace her own bisexual desires.

I liked this update and thought it gave Ellie, Dylan and Christine the opportunity to advance their stories and their relationships with each other.

Cheers!! :coffee:
again it is an event of dylan's route and if you are not in that route you don't see it, that alone shows that it is not going to have repercussion in the sophia&ellie route, i.e. the lesbian route of the game, i am not interested in seeing ellie's bisexuality in dylan's future harem.

it had "lesbian" scenes but it's not part of the lesbian route, it's just for future "harem" scenes with dylan it's just the typical skinship between women that harem games have, i.e nothing lesbian and therefore for someone like me it sucks.

some of you are making it look like it is an update of the lesbian route, when it is not, those of us who play only the lesbian route have 0 seconds of gameplay again.

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I enjoy the lesbian route.

I also enjoy Ellie's continuing lesbian explorations, even when she protests about having to do 'that lesbian shit.'

This party is actually a pretty 'safe' environment to try out different things and the women are all pushing each other on this.

Yes - there are no FORMAL lesbian points associated with this event.

That does not mean that the consequences of this evening could not carry far into future AWAM PDs for Ellie, Dylan & Christine (and yes - even the far in the future hopes that some of us have for a Sophia/Ellie/Dylan threesome).

If Ellie should decide to publicly own that she likes men And women, Christine is an ally who will, IMO, help to defend her and stick with her, regardless of what some people might say/do in the future (knowing how cruel HS students can be).

For all we know, this evening could also help Ellie and Christine grow closer and give Christine the opportunity to confide in Ellie that she will never give up on guys but that she really liked being a bit intimate with Ellie and maybe the right girl/girl sexy time is fine.

Christine admitting that she thinks that she might have some bisexual tendencies could actually help Ellie embrace her own bisexual desires.

I liked this update and thought it gave Ellie, Dylan and Christine the opportunity to advance their stories and their relationships with each other.

Cheers!! :coffee:
Please dont suggest making Christine as another MC too else it will take too long time to come back to main story lol.
I started playing this VN as a college student and found it interesting...now my age is close to marriage got job and everything and probably, i will not be playing adult VN anymore after an year...I think I grew up better than Dylan lol.

And has everyone come here after every update to say that they haven't played for years but just want to see that they didn't miss anything and were right?
What a kindergarten.
How can you accuse L&P of being shit when you yourself aren't a bit better? :LOL:
I hope issues will be solved by positive criticism rather every now and then people jumps in to defend LP by saying everything is fine and all complainers are kids..For those defenders, I can only say one thing- " You yourself are removing customers by your comments" ..yes people will complain even if product is good...accept that yourself as an adult first rather blaming others who are actually following the game. If any suggestions can be implemented for the improvement of the game, then implement it rather calling out on all complainers. If it cannot be implemented and if LP want only good reviews on this thread then sorry, it will not be possible here atleast. Do the math kid: if this game has 100 followers...90 find the update bad..and 10 find this update good...do you want to shut all 90 voices by saying they are kids lol...grow up.

Last edited:

AlfredBundy4

Feb 12, 2021
View attachment 3244221 Aah I see first 2 comments of this game... people were so excited that LP has launched a huge sex games with alot of scenes in 2017.

Tbh I didn't mind Dylan as MC too because it open so much possibilities to enjoy cuckold scenes of sophia...but after seeing 6+ years, no sex and shit story diversion with unnecessary hype and updates...I can confidently say. This is one of the worst game I ever played. No interesting story, MC out of focus and no scene.

Story was teasing in first part with lots of expectations but it broke all expectations in part 2.
I was little inclined to know Dylan's side too..but after this update I can say, kick him out to the boarding school... nobody wanna see these kinds of updates.
I spent a long time trying to get people to see how fucked up this entire project is, from dev to product. So much so that I sas banned from posting here for about a year a while back, lol. Came back about a year ago when it was lifted. I don't play the game but follow the insanity of the development.

I then spent months trying again and nothing will change people that don't want to see that they're being taken for a ride. Nothing! The hardest person to convince they're being taken is the person being taken.

So...I stopped trying. I walked away from this place after the last update. I don't think I made a single post. I seen there sas an update and decided to give it a look and it's 10x worse than I expected. I was stunned at how bad and lazy it was, even by the standards of this dev and story.
On pace for a 2044 ending and this mfr is adding MORE characters, lol. He has a hundred he already abandoned and yet he's adding more! Lmao.

It's insanity. I'm not sure how the claim of something that rhymes with "nilking" can even be refuted at this point.
I cannot believe people still tolerate it but they do so I'm done trying to get supporters to pressure him or anything else. They won't. They're stuck on a ride that they don't want to get off of.

Shirouste

Jul 31, 2017
What are the prerequisites to watch the new content? I've loaded my latest save with Dylan and the mother in the bathtub, and it ends just after.

Edit: nevermind, it's an alternative version to bath event. Found the info in the walkthrough accessible from within the game menu

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes