XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
When people don't like the performance of a soccer team and ask the manager to change the players, change the tactics, change the way the team operates, people like you say, "Shut up and just cheer, or just shut up and leave."

The reason the football team is rotting is because of people like you, but people like you always say, "We are the real fans."

But when people like you turn around, they immediately say, "It's just a game. Forget it."

Just leave it alone!
This comparison is really absurd. :oops:

In football, there is often a strong local based bond between fans and their club. You are involved through your family or circle of friends, so to speak. For some of these fans, football is more than just a game, it's part of their lives. I don't think anyone can say that about a renpy game. :ROFLMAO:

Anyway, with regard to AWAM it really applies that "It's just a game." If you don't enjoy it, just "Forget it." :ROFLMAO:

Furthermore, if the work of a single person (in this case L&P) is so important to you that you consider comparisons with the relationship between a fan and a football team to be meaningful, then you really should think again. Maybe you're really taking it all too seriously and a little distance could do you good.

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
After defending and Playing this game for 4 years
All i can say this is now became one of worst favourite game take time to update i can tolerate it if there is anything good
There is so many fucking routes those leads to no where just play the game from Start to get a 2 minutes gameplay.he is just taking his patreon money

abczzz

Jul 14, 2017
how short will be the next update? it will be with sam event? the 2 jobs will be revoved?

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Anyways...moving on to next update around May/june for blowjob from sophia.

I think he is doing step by step tease...after 4 years: boob show...5 years: handjob.
And currently after 6 years: Now the story is ready for blowjob...Just get ready to see blowjob from sophia in next update lol with 300 renders and poof update finish. lol..Enjoy the blowjob year :) from sophia

ihl86

Dec 8, 2019
I like what I saw, renders are good as always, good writing, interesting scenario....., but if this was a DLC called "Ellie's pijama party" or something.
A couple of months were wasted. And this was the big update so far (if I am not wrong, 760 renders)! It is hard for me to understand why L&P takes out characters or scenes, who are about Sophia and her corruption and want to include this shit!
We are different people here, we have different interests, but no matter if you like Dylan, Sam, Ellie, Patricia, Morello or his brother, Aiden's blackmail, Bennet's blackmail, her husband's boss, the old gents, lesbian shit, swinger stuff, cheating, NTR..., we all here like Sophia! I think that 760 renders will be all morning, plus first side job in the next day! So, like I said before, I'm disappointed!
I am totally on par with your thinking. Except the good writing part. I thought the writing was very bad, especially at the start, with the party setup and the boyfriends.

I think the only reason I'm kind of ok with this update is that I liked Aimee a lot. From the teasers I didn't think anything of her but I think she became my second favorite female character from AWAM, after Sophia, looks wise. Will now probably spend too much time trying to figure out what her Daz model was and how to recreate her :)).

Reactions: Alley_Cat

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Is there a rule that says negative opinions and criticism are not allowed? Then why are you surprised that people do that?
Also, if they should move on from game they didn't liked, shouldn't you move on from comment you didn't liked?
Hypocritical fanboys turned this forum into reddit.
What nonsense! Have you looked at the last 20 pages? There are buckets of criticism and hate poured out. There are maybe one or two posts per page that have positive or thoughtful content. And you claim that the fanboys of L&P are making this thread unbearable? Purely in terms of the number of posts, they are rather lonely shouters in the desert.
No, there are no rules prohibiting "negative opinion or criticism" and that's a good thing!
But there are also no rules that prohibit positive opinions or criticism.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Next update will include one or more (or all) the following:
- Ellie & Sophia (short)
- Sam & Sophia (short)
- Ellie & Sophia (regular)

The short parts will focus on discussions about last day’s events, cello lesson and at best a kiss or two…

Ellie & Sophia the regular event also dialogue focused and maybe some lesbian interaction.

FORGET ABOUT:
- BJs
- HJs
- Penetrative sex

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
What nonsense! Have you looked at the last 20 pages? There are buckets of criticism and hate poured out. There are maybe one or two posts per page that have positive or thoughtful content. And you claim that the fanboys of L&P are making this thread unbearable? Purely in terms of the number of posts, they are rather lonely shouters in the desert.
No, there are no rules prohibiting "negative opinion or criticism" and that's a good thing!
You can count on per id basis before calling lonely shouters, yea few might be posting on daily basis..but when the update was released and till now..you can completely count how many people like this update and how many didnt.

They might have reacted in different ways right. But shouting on all of them for not liking the game doesn;t make the thread unbearable. Something I never understood was why are you guys against criticism. you like the game so support it..few who dont like they will not support it and they will show their dislike...why are you fighting against those guys those who dislike the update?? Why do you want this thread only to be praised with game??

Suppose you like lesbian fantasies and I dont like it...so in this update you will be satisfied, and i will say it was not worth it. Now there is no need to shout or facepalm on each and everyone who dislike the game...The one who doesn;t like this update didnt forced you to hate the game ...so why are you so heartedly wanting everyone to love the game or to leave the thread and be so aggresive towards them with all justification? Did anyone asked lover of this game to hate it?
I dont like lesbian scene, I want to see straight sophia sex scene or atleast dylan/ellie handjob or blowjob scene after 6 years of the story. So does your all positive justification towards the story will change my mind or liking towards the update that it was unrelated to me?

Last edited:

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Next update will include one or more (or all) the following:
- Ellie & Sophia (short)
- Sam & Sophia (short)
- Ellie & Sophia (regular)

The short parts will focus on discussions about last day’s events, cello lesson and at best a kiss or two…

Ellie & Sophia the regular event also dialogue focused and maybe some lesbian interaction.

FORGET ABOUT:
- BJs
- HJs
- Penetrative sex
Yea i think he will launch large updates at the end of the year..so next one will be short only. most probably. Very short with just tease. So next xmas will be main patricia sophia / her husband sex scene one.

Burt

Ignoring Social Media
Dec 14, 2016
I had to roll back my save to get any gameplay at all and that was about 5 secs. If I played from last save point I got see you next episode.

GrimmReaper025

Apr 23, 2021
Yea i think he will launch large updates at the end of the year..so next one will be short only. most probably. Very short with just tease. So next xmas will be main patricia sophia / her husband sex scene one.
Wait till he hears about reboots and better graphics

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You can count on per id basis before calling lonely shouters, yea few might be posting on daily basis..but when the update was released and till now..you can completely count how many people like this update and how many didnt.

They might have reacted in different ways right. But shouting on all of them for not liking the game doesn;t make the thread unbearable. Something I never understood was why are you guys against criticism. you like the game so support it..few who dont like they will not support it and they will show their dislike...why are you fighting against those guys those who dislike the update?? Why do you want this thread only to be praised with game??

Suppose you like lesbian fantasies and I dont like it...so in this update you will be satisfied, and i will say it was not worth it. Now there is no need to shout or facepalm on each and everyone who dislike the game...The one who doesn;t like this update didnt forced you to hate the game ...so why are you so heartedly wanting everyone to love the game or to leave the thread and be so aggresive towards them with all justification? Did anyone asked lover of this game to hate it?
I dont like lesbian scene, I want to see straight sophia sex scene or atleast dylan/ellie handjob or blowjob scene after 6 years of the story. So does your all positive justification towards the story will change my mind or liking towards the update that it was unrelated to me?
First of all, I'll quote myself:

But shouting on all of them for not liking the game doesn;t make the thread unbearable.
I'm not shouting at everyone, I'm referring specifically to what I believe is a complete misrepresentation of the statistically verifiable ratios of criticism to praise for this game.

Something I never understood was why are you guys against criticism.
What nonsense. None of "them" or "us" are against any kind of criticism! We disagree because we have a different opinion and want to and will express it in this "free" forum.

you like the game so support it
I do, with a small contribution. And the contribution will never be more as long as L&P takes another 20 years to complete.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
When I came to this forum, it was overrun by fanboys and people either kept quiet or stopped talking to avoid being attacked by fanboys.

And when those fanboys took over this forum, attacking and ridiculing people, you acted with them, or at least stood by them.

You are not a mediator or an ordinary person.

You were clearly an accomplice at the time.

If you find yourself in a lonely situation, it is the price you pay for your actions, and it is your developer who made you lonely, not the users of this forum.

Your situation will change if you go to a Patreon site or if you ask your developer to create content that people are happy with.

But you probably won't open a Patreon account or ask your developer for such content.

Are the 20+ pages just filled with complaints?
That's the dissatisfaction people feel about this game.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes