DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
First of all, I'll quote myself:

What nonsense. None of "them" or "us" are against any kind of criticism! We disagree because we have a different opinion and want to and will express it in this "free" forum.
You express right so express it for the games...not to those who differ from your opinions...your opinion is not THE FINAL OPINION. Accept that and move on.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
Anyways...moving on to next update around May/june for blowjob from sophia.

I think he is doing step by step tease...after 4 years: boob show...5 years: handjob.
And currently after 6 years: Now the story is ready for blowjob...Just get ready to see blowjob from sophia in next update lol with 300 renders and poof update finish. lol..Enjoy the blowjob year :) from sophia
Blowjob would be last, first a proper handjob, then footjob, then boobjob, then assjob and then and only then a partial blowjob :LOL:

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
You express right so express it for the games...not to those who differ from your opinions...your opinion is not THE FINAL OPINION. Accept that and move on.
I accept that and you? Are we discussing here or are we just exchanging statements or manifestos?
And here we are again in the area where opinions are being suppressed. It's not like that!

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
You can count on per id basis before calling lonely shouters, yea few might be posting on daily basis..but when the update was released and till now..you can completely count how many people like this update and how many didnt.

They might have reacted in different ways right. But shouting on all of them for not liking the game doesn;t make the thread unbearable. Something I never understood was why are you guys against criticism. you like the game so support it..few who dont like they will not support it and they will show their dislike...why are you fighting against those guys those who dislike the update?? Why do you want this thread only to be praised with game??

Suppose you like lesbian fantasies and I dont like it...so in this update you will be satisfied, and i will say it was not worth it. Now there is no need to shout or facepalm on each and everyone who dislike the game...The one who doesn;t like this update didnt forced you to hate the game ...so why are you so heartedly wanting everyone to love the game or to leave the thread and be so aggresive towards them? Did anyone asked lover of this game to hate it?
Many correct words and yet some great misunderstanding, I think.

Imagine you like ice cream. There are so many varieties, so many tastes. Moreover, one person may like chocolate more than vanilla. Another may only like fruit ice cream. How do you assess this and how useful is it if everyone here now writes how terrible they find lemon flavor ice cream? I think it is important to distinguish what we are actually talking about. Does criticism really make sense when it comes to personal taste or should it not be more about the quality of the preparation? I at least think that a discussion about how to prepare delicious chocolate ice cream is much more useful than someone telling others how little they like this flavor.

Some people here just don't want to understand that slow burn and incest content are two elements that L&P intentionally put into the game (and even wrote about it in the introduction). If someone doesn't like that, it might be better to play something else.

Or does anyone here really think it's smart to buy chocolate ice cream and then complain that you don't really like chocolate?

With some people here, I really think they would be much better off if they just played a different game. And it is completely irrelevant how much noise they make here. This game does not have to be for everyone.

Enjoy the selection of Renpy games here, like someone who can choose from a variety of flavors of ice cream. If one don't like chocolate, he can simply choose another variety and really don't have to shout at the ice cream parlor (or all the other guests) that you don't like chocolate on the menu. That's just childish.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
I accept that and you? Are we discussing here or are we just exchanging statements or manifestos?
And here we are again in the area where opinions are being suppressed. It's not like that!
you are the one who are calling out people who dislike the update with your statements when they were clearly talking about game. so just move on..show your support n move on..yea shout that you have different opinion for the game, to the game...dont shout on people who disagree to your opinions. your opinions are not supressed...if 99 people doesnt like it and 11 people like it including you...no need to cry on why 99 doesnt like it. nobody suppressed your support.

Alexman6

Oct 13, 2018
If I didn't know any better I would have thought L&P was a 16 year old teenager living his fantasy through how he wrote this scene. It was that badly written. Especially the first part.

I totally agree, the whole alcohol buying scene was unnecessary. I would say everything with their boyfriends there as well. In what world is Dylan able to get alcohol and the boyfriends not ? It would have been better if it was just a girls party from the start and because he brought them alcohol she allowed him to stay or something. Fewer renders and better story.

What unnatural curves are you talking about? Or

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
you are the one who are calling out people who dislike the update with your statements when they were clearly talking about game. so just move on..show your support n move on..yea shout that you have different opinion for the game, to the game...dont shout on people who disagree to your opinions. your opinions are not supressed...if 99 people doesnt like it and 11 people like it including you...no need to cry on why 99 doesnt like it. nobody suppressed your support.
Yes, right, I disagree. If that means "taking me to task" then I can live with that.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
Many correct words and yet some great misunderstanding, I think.

Imagine you like ice cream. There are so many varieties, so many tastes. Moreover, one person may like chocolate more than vanilla. Another may only like fruit ice cream. How do you assess this and how useful is it if everyone here now writes how terrible they find lemon flavor ice cream? I think it is important to distinguish what we are actually talking about. Does criticism really make sense when it comes to personal taste or should it not be more about the quality of the preparation? I at least think that a discussion about how to prepare delicious chocolate ice cream is much more useful than someone telling others how little they like this flavor.

Some people here just don't want to understand that slow burn and incest content are two elements that L&P intentionally put into the game (and even wrote about it in the introduction). If someone doesn't like that, it might be better to play something else.

Or does anyone here really think it's smart to buy chocolate ice cream and then complain that you don't really like chocolate?

With some people here, I really think they would be much better off if they just played a different game. And it is completely irrelevant how much noise they make here. This game does not have to be for everyone.

Enjoy the selection of Renpy games here, like someone who can choose from a variety of flavors of ice cream. If one don't like chocolate, he can simply choose another variety and really don't have to shout at the ice cream parlor (or all the other guests) that you don't like chocolate on the menu. That's just childish.
I repectfully disagree to each and every sentence you said. Slowburn-6+ years of development without sex is not known as slowburn. I can agree he needed time to tell the background of the story and start slowly. He kept introducing new characters in part 1 until it ends..that much I can accept where he define all the characters, told background story, created tease fine.

Now, from part 2 onwards, the word "slowburn" is changed to "milking" ...It is known as unnecessarily extending and introducing unnecessary side stories. This is not slowburn, this is waste of time for many viewers.

Again, I would like to say yes you guys might like the story and satisfied. I am not against you or any supporters in this thread. My reviews are towards the game. So kindly, do not try to convince me with your opinions. And it doesn't mean that all those who doesn;t like should leave the thread...so that is out of suggestion.. I have seen like I mean what is this kind of fight where supporters calling people who dont like the game as free loaders, childish, leave the thread bla bla bla...i mean this is an actual childish behaviour of supporters. There is no need to convince all haters with whatever justification you might have for the story. You just have to accept it that they didn't liked the game and whatever they said is to the game..They are not forcing any supporters to stop liking the game so don't get annoyed.

There are several other threads and games that you may find too..That's what I enjoy. I posted my reply and review about the update today after like 3/4 months after last update. You guys defend and try to convince almost all haters every week even when they had their own opinion. Stop doing that, its childish. you had your opinion about game, you said it ..fine it's done. Nobody is against it. Once those who differ from your opinion get what they like, they will stop complaining too. Peace out

AdultFunGamer

Jul 22, 2022
Can I play the second part without the first :unsure: ? I don't want to start all over again because I had already played the first part several times, but then I hadn't played the game for a long time and it was off my hard drive

Reactions: palmergames

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
"Overrun by fanboys" / "stopped talking to avoid being attacked by fanboys" ... in this thread. Holy shit! And how many people are there in this horde? 2? 3? :ROFLMAO:
Welcome in a parallel world.
Yup part 2 of the game and arguing for your own review i find it waste of my time lol...which others does alot. I mean I played and update, find it shit and said it ...suddenly someone come and start calling out like ohh those who dont like the update acting like a child, leave this thread bla bla lol...i found that childish

Reactions: Alley_Cat
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes