carlosaca

Feb 5, 2022
After reading a lot of post since the update was realeased, I think they don't hate the update, they just hate the fact that sophia is not in it.

Reactions: Couto25

Skylark21

Apr 9, 2018
Tbh we'd probably be halfway through PD 14 by now if only L&P had remembered that name of the game is A wife and Mother and not A son and brother. Dev is simply wasting time with these Dylan side stories. I don't mind Dylan content as long as Sophia is involved cause yk she's MC.
Fortunately there aren't any Dylan side events for a year or two at least.

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
After reading a lot of post since the update was realeased, I think they don't hate the update, they just hate the fact that sophia is not in it.
Obviously. And I hate the update because the purpose of this side story was to bring ellie and dylan close..but I think he will again take one more update of 300 renders for ellie/dylan handjob.

Imagine ellie / dylan both drunk and they still didnt gave each other handjob lol. And they both are teenagers...they acted so mature in that age that even alcohol cannot get them to sex (" Unrealistic for young adults who usually do sex with anyone if they get drunk and have sexual attraction between them" ). Waste of alcohol and update. Even Sophia gave handjob without getting drunk or being forced lol.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
Obviously. And I hate the update because the purpose of this side story was to bring ellie and dylan close..but I think he will again take one more update of 300 renders for ellie/dylan handjob.

Imagine ellie / dylan both drunk and they still didnt gave each other handjob lol. And they both are teenagers...they acted so mature in that age that even alcohol cannot get them to sex (" Unrealistic for young adults who usually do sex with anyone if they get drunk and have sexual attraction between them" ). Waste of alcohol and update. Even Sophia gave handjob without getting drunk or being forced lol.
What are you talking about, Sophia’s hand job on Dylan in hottub was after she drank some beers at the club

Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
What are you talking about, Sophia’s hand job on Dylan in hottub was after she drank some beers at the club
what about tutoring kids? without getting drunk showing boobs and playing with penis and all? And Sam too. i said if they have sexual attraction..she said yes to being secret gf of sam without alcohol i guess

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
what about tutoring kids? without getting drunk showing boobs and playing with penis and all? And Sam too. i said if they have sexual attraction..she said yes to being secret gf of sam without alcohol i guess
I was only talking about finishing a handjob while drinking, she stroked the shota boys to show them how to do it, but they didn’t cum and she didnt even touch Sams dick he got to massage and suck her tits though

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
I was only talking about finishing a handjob while drinking, she stroked the shota boys to show them how to do it, but they didn’t cum and she didnt even touch Sams dick he got to massage and suck her tits though
Ohh if it would have been a sophia update, we could have seen sophia handjob with Sam without getting drunk lol...I still expect drunk sex of sophia with strangers but looking at this pace, and Dylan side story..I think it will count as unnecessary side story and idea would be dropped.

Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
We realize it’s “just a game” that has ZERO sex scenes in it with “who used to be” the main female character after 7 “just a game” years. And sex with hubby doesn’t count. Nobody is playing a corruption game to have good wife sex with hubby which lowers your filthy wife points. So when she can finally have a extra marital affair (intercourse) than we will stop complaining “it’s just a game” ok buddy :ROFLMAO:
In the same text I wrote that I also consider the slow development to be problematic. But it won't change anything if L&P simply adds a sex scene between Sophia and someone else than Liam. The problem is and remains that not even half of the game's story has been told yet and a development over another 10 years is extremely unlikely. I also wrote in another text that I think it would have been better if this update had not only included a BJ. But one thing cannot be denied. AWAM has reached the mid-game. There is now clearly more to see than just touching pieces of clothing. Not enough for 6 years of development, but much more than at the beginning.

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023
In the same text I wrote that I also consider the slow development to be problematic. But it won't change anything if L&P simply adds a sex scene between Sophia and someone else than Liam. The problem is and remains that not even half of the game's story has been told yet and a development over another 10 years is extremely unlikely. I also wrote in another text that I think it would have been better if this update had not only included a BJ. But one thing cannot be denied. AWAM has reached the mid-game. There is now clearly more to see than just touching pieces of clothing. Not enough for 6 years of development, but much more than at the beginning.
I think from next update onwards... suggest LP to take the scene directly to sex... because there are so many characters storylines to be covered ...so step by step tease like hj then bj then sex will be slow and unnecessary approach...you cannot expect sophia to be romantically involved with everyone so either he has to create the situation or get her drunk...beside few. Main objective of the game was to make Sophia Slut ( that's why slut / filthy point was awarded in first part) .

Please don't explain me the difference between slut and filth lol for those who still want extra slow snailburn.

Last edited:
Reactions: DIRTY FILTHY Animal

xXwankerXx

Engaged Member
Jul 21, 2017
Imagine ellie / dylan both drunk and they still didnt gave each other handjob lol. And they both are teenagers...they acted so mature in that age that even alcohol cannot get them to sex (" Unrealistic for young adults
Well, if it's any consolation, both Ellie and Dylan are two big idiots who instead of 'helping' each other explore their bodies and gain some experience in the process so they won't embarrass themselves when they'll finally fuck their partners, they stick to ridiculous, immature jokes or insults.

Most players are probably upset with L&P for not giving us a damn sex scene at least with Christine, who seems to be a pretty curious slut willing to try new shit out, or Aimee, who seems to be just as much of a slut as her blonde friend is. She has one hell of a body tho, but I don't think Dylan's man enough to handle all that ass she has, and that would be the second thing that pissed me off. Dylan's a damn virgin, how original:FacePalm:, why the fuck does L&P think it's a good idea to stretch things out for so long when he could at least give him and Ellie a few sex scenes till we see Sophia finally become a naughty girl and have some fun too ??:WaitWhat:

Have to say, as much as peeps troll him for his one-update-a-year release schedule, I bet even DPC will finish BaDIK and be halfway done with his 3rd game before L&P finishes AWAM or at least gives us a few sex scenes with Sophia we've been waiting on for at least 5y.

Dev is simply wasting time with these Dylan side stories. I don't mind Dylan content as long as Sophia is involved cause yk she's MC.
Agreed, but just imagine how lame those sex scenes with awkward virgin Dylan will be even after all this waiting. I don't mind waiting to see the MCs fuck their LIs cuz the build up and slow progress what it make them sweeter, but waiting a few years to see a virgin finally get his dick wet is nothing but a real shitty joke.

The dev missed a lot of opportunities to speed things up a lil, with both Sophia and Dylan, but he doesn't really give a shit, cuz his supporters apparently don't either, so why rush 'perfection' instead of milking the hell out of it, right ??:WeSmart::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Toushiro

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Kirill86

you should ask L&P why they didn't show some cum from Crist's mouth. Would it have been too hot for him? or Christ. Is she so good that she sucked every last drop? (I bet L&P will say this)
If you read the text correctly, then earlier Christine told Dylan that she came to him so that he would feed her cum protein. Thus, it is initially clear that she will swallow every last drop

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes