kevin.a

Nov 30, 2019
What's the best combination of answers to get the naughtiest thing with any of the girls? And with Ellie, what's the most you can get?

Imperius_9737

Jun 12, 2023
That was the update...i had my doubts going into it already, but then I played it and I found it just depressing. The game is called "A Wife and Mother" like be better and actually show that you listen to your fan base, not just milk us for cash and give us crap in return after waiting almost a year for "progress"

WildBillKatt

Oct 4, 2018
In the same text I wrote that I also consider the slow development to be problematic. But it won't change anything if L&P simply adds a sex scene between Sophia and someone else than Liam. The problem is and remains that not even half of the game's story has been told yet and a development over another 10 years is extremely unlikely. I also wrote in another text that I think it would have been better if this update had not only included a BJ. But one thing cannot be denied. AWAM has reached the mid-game. There is now clearly more to see than just touching pieces of clothing. Not enough for 6 years of development, but much more than at the beginning.
I mean yeah, this is the issue. Each update has about the right amount of very high quality content and story progression you would want. *in a game with 7-8 updates per year.

If we were at this point with all this content after the 3 year mark I'd be thinking "Yeah, it's a slow burn. But still great."

lillos

May 22, 2017
Guys I cannot understand.I save on old version in jacuzi when sophia handjobbed dylan,but if I restart from there the game close in the same point of other update...There's no new content?Please an help

Night Hacker

Forum Fanatic
Jul 3, 2021
I mean yeah, this is the issue. Each update has about the right amount of very high quality content and story progression you would want. *in a game with 7-8 updates per year.

If we were at this point with all this content after the 3 year mark I'd be thinking "Yeah, it's a slow burn. But still great."
I would rather have "low quality" content with a lot more story. What's the point in putting so much time into a single render to make it look amazing when the end user will spend a fraction of a second looking at it.

cozynot

Jan 19, 2020
Guys I cannot understand.I save on old version in jacuzi when sophia handjobbed dylan,but if I restart from there the game close in the same point of other update...There's no new content?Please an help

same issue for me :cry:

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
Unlikely. If you're playing the bonus storyline this update, you're forgoing about 30 Dylan points you need to continue the Sophia/Dylan route
Thanks. For me it's just stupid, we have plenty of routes and storylines, but not a threesome with Ellie and Dylan. It's sad/

Reactions: Deegermalao

MixQQ

Sep 8, 2019
Most players are probably upset with L&P for not giving us a damn sex scene at least with Christine, who seems to be a pretty curious slut willing to try new shit out, or Aimee, who seems to be just as much of a slut as her blonde friend is. She has one hell of a body tho, but I don't think Dylan's man enough to handle all that ass she has, and that would be the second thing that pissed me off. Dylan's a damn virgin, how original:FacePalm:, why the fuck does L&P think it's a good idea to stretch things out for so long when he could at least give him and Ellie a few sex scenes till we see Sophia finally become a naughty girl and have some fun too ??:WaitWhat:
Dylan in that party looks pathetic, look how these girls are confident and assertive. They should kick him immediately from party and don't waste time for him, then make a big orgy. It's a miracle he got some action with a girl like Christine

Reactions: xXwankerXx

jan^s

Dec 19, 2019
I love how the patch-update notes still doesn't state any data or information. So there is no changes or are the changes so slight there is no point to download the "latest version"?

Very precarious Mr. Pickles...

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Dylan in that party looks pathetic, look how these girls are confident and assertive. They should kick him immediately from party and don't waste time for him, then make a big orgy. It's a miracle he got some action with a girl like Christine
I realised the other day that besides Zac from his football club, he has no other friends. Everyone else, like Emma and Marie he had to get his Mommy to arrange. And he's only at this party because he's the baby brother of Ellie. Who made three friends on day 2, from memory less than 24 hours since arriving in the city. And a few more later, if her screensaver is any indication.

I would have much preferred a party with one of Dylan's school friends, that Ellie had been invited to. Would have shown some character growth from the shy guy he was at the start of the game.

Even Sam has his fellow band members that took no effort from Sophia.

Jymy Asmara

Nov 19, 2020
Guys, believe me this dev is not worth of our support at all. Only one scene for 6-7 months update is beyond is ridiculous. I can give you some of developers that really worth your support and pennies. Some of them is the devs for Heart Problems and Shut Up & Dance games. Believe me these games worth every pennies and your support. Great quality games and offers so much pleasure and joy to fans. Please check them and support them. Stop subscribe to this AWAM dev. That's the only way to teach him to do his job properly. Wake up guys

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes