Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
Can I play the second part without the first :unsure: ? I don't want to start all over again because I had already played the first part several times, but then I hadn't played the game for a long time and it was off my hard drive
I think you can directly start from part 2...you just have to answer few questions explained in this thread previously...like only choose Ellie acted like a bitch in massage (dont choose the rest).

larry213

Nov 4, 2022
I know you can unlock the scenes from the gallery and replay events. If that's the case, do you miss out on content that is not shown in replays? I feel like I'm missing out on some scenes in between these events.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
"Overrun by fanboys" / "stopped talking to avoid being attacked by fanboys" ... in this thread. Holy shit! And how many people are there in this horde? 2? 3? :ROFLMAO:
Welcome in a parallel world.
The expression that it was overflowing with fanboys is an exaggeration.
I was a little excited.

However, at the time, a group of fanboys dominated the forum, and they targeted those who expressed opposing views and silenced them one by one.

Their weapon has always been ridicule and contempt, and their only logic has been "shut up and get out of here."

I've already said this before, but I'll say it again.

The reason I started being active in this forum was because I felt that this developer was deceiving users, and when I came to this forum, it felt like a quiet coffee shop. So quiet and lifeless

There were only 3 to 5 people talking here, but their main stage was not here, but off-forum.
There were only about 2-3 people going back and forth between the on-forum and the off-forum.

After watching for several days, I found out that the cause was the intensive attacks by fanboys, and I will skip the details after this.

I don't know what you're laughing at, but whether you like it or not, this forum is more active now than it was when I arrived.

• Haha
Reactions: 1879 and hzjujk

vpul

Jun 9, 2017
Does anyone know if the dev has any new year resolution of making sophia fuck anyone else other than the husband. If no such plan then see you guys in 2015:LOL:

XaGnard

Aug 11, 2018
I repectfully disagree to each and every sentence you said. Slowburn-6+ years of development without sex is not known as slowburn. I can agree he needed time to tell the background of the story and start slowly. He kept introducing new characters in part 1 until it ends..that much I can accept where he define all the characters, told background story, created tease fine.

Now, from part 2 onwards, the word "slowburn" is changed to "milking" ...It is known as unnecessarily extending and introducing unnecessary side stories. This is not slowburn, this is waste of time for many viewers.

Again, I would like to say yes you guys might like the story and satisfied. I am not against you or any supporters in this thread. My reviews are towards the game. So kindly, do not try to convince me with your opinions. And it doesn't mean that all those who doesn;t like should leave the thread...so that is out of suggestion.. I have seen like I mean what is this kind of fight where supporters calling people who dont like the game as free loaders, childish, leave the thread bla bla bla...i mean this is an actual childish behaviour of supporters. There is no need to convince all haters with whatever justification you might have for the story. You just have to accept it that they didn't liked the game and whatever they said is to the game..They are not forcing any supporters to stop liking the game so don't get annoyed.

There are several other threads and games that you may find too..That's what I enjoy. I posted my reply and review about the update today after like 3/4 months after last update. You guys defend and try to convince almost all haters every week even when they had their own opinion. Stop doing that, its childish. you had your opinion about game, you said it ..fine it's done. Nobody is against it. Once those who differ from your opinion get what they like, they will stop complaining too. Peace out
No, I'm not trying to convince you that the story is good. I think that's as pointless as trying to convince someone that chocolate is the best flavor for ice cream. But I also don't think it's useful if people here simply forget that you don't have to want to abolish chocolate ice cream just because you don't like it yourself. There are certainly a lot of people, not all for sure but also not none, who think this game is all in all good.

Again. It's just a game. Some people here are so mad with L&P as if their personal live happiness depended on it. I just don't understand it. It is just a game.

One more thing, I share the criticism of the speed of development. But I have realized in the meantime that even if the game fails, it's not really decisive for me. As I said, it's just a game. For me, the poor project planning on the part of L&P simply means that I won't be giving any more money. But that doesn't mean that I have to badmouth the content of the game. It simply means that I believe that the probability of failure is higher than the probability of the game being completed. Still, it is just a game. As long as there are updates, I'll play them, and if there aren't any more, then I won't. It is just a game.

Racsor

Jun 14, 2018
Does anyone know if the dev has any new year resolution of making sophia fuck anyone else other than the husband. If no such plan then see you guys in 2015:LOL:
2015 passed long ago. Seriously, you should come back in 2025, the next 3 updates are 2 with Ellie and a very short one with Sam. Furthermore, the sexual scenes begin on playable day 15 and will only begin the playable day 14 in the game. If people saw the schedule they should already know what to expect and wouldn't be so disappointed. You can see the schedule in this post

Reactions: Lord_Xanatos

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Formerly 'DIRTY Filthy RAT'
Jun 11, 2020
No, I'm not trying to convince you that the story is good. I think that's as pointless as trying to convince someone that chocolate is the best flavor for ice cream. But I also don't think it's useful if people here simply forget that you don't have to want to abolish chocolate ice cream just because you don't like it yourself. There are certainly a lot of people, not all for sure but also not none, who think this game is all in all good.

Again. It's just a game. Some people here are so mad with L&P as if their personal live happiness depended on it. I just don't understand it. It is just a game.

One more thing, I share the criticism of the speed of development. But I have realized in the meantime that even if the game fails, it's not really decisive for me. As I said, it's just a game. For me, the poor project planning on the part of L&P simply means that I won't be giving any more money. But that doesn't mean that I have to badmouth the content of the game. It simply means that I believe that the probability of failure is higher than the probability of the game being completed. Still, it is just a game. As long as there are updates, I'll play them, and if there aren't any more, then I won't. It is just a game.
We realize it’s “just a game” that has ZERO sex scenes in it with “who used to be” the main female character after 7 “just a game” years. And sex with hubby doesn’t count. Nobody is playing a corruption game to have good wife sex with hubby which lowers your filthy wife points. So when she can finally have a extra marital affair (intercourse) than we will stop complaining “it’s just a game” ok buddy :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Toushiro

DarkShadow29

Oct 16, 2023

Good. See whoever hates the game is angry on LP right..even when it comes to content, opinions might differ agreed?? good so let them be angry on content and LP..They are not against your satisfaction of the contents or the game right, that's what you have to understand. ..Let others enjoy disliking and liking the game as they like...and stop calling each others out lol thats funny. Anyways, just hope everyone issues will be resolved by LP by 2030 lol...peace.

Last edited:
Reactions: Alley_Cat

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Should I start again?
hzjujk, I'm sure it wasn't a very good memory for you, wouldn't it be better for you if you didn't touch me? :WeSmart:

Smile while looking at the situation.

vpul

Jun 9, 2017
2015 passed long ago. Seriously, you should come back in 2025, the next 3 updates are 2 with Ellie and a very short one with Sam. Furthermore, the sexual scenes begin on playable day 15 and will only begin the playable day 14 in the game. If people saw the schedule they should already know what to expect and wouldn't be so disappointed. You can see the schedule in this post
Damn typo lol and damn that's a detailed post. Thanks for that

Reactions: Racsor

Repressed

Jun 19, 2022
Not even gonna justify taking a decade to complete 1 playable day BUT the animations in the last update were really nice ngl.

Reactions: 1879
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes