Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
Regarding Sam,
After the short event of PD14 he should be coming back on PD16 which is not that long in game time. In real time however I estimate it to be 3-4 years.

Based on information available I see that PD16 is more complex than PD13 and if LP continues with the same pace I see it taking more than 3 years…

Since the real lewd part starts on PD19 the goal is to get to the end of PD18 in 7 years from now… Kirill86 since we don’t know anyone else at vet-patron level can you check out with other vet-patrons if there could be a discussion with LP about future plans? 40 years of development is not realistic at all and I think even LP himself understand it.

There should be a discord chat for vet patrons where you could have some brainstorming sessions. I mean if the main sponsors don’t have a say (at least to express their opinions and share their ideas) no one could have…

Bibifoc not sure if you have regular discussions with LP but somehow there should be a plan to bring this project to a reasonable timeline…
I have discussed the development deadlines with LP many times. He knows everything and understands that the development has been going on for a very long time. But he can't do anything about it yet, because good animators and 3D visualizers are expensive (in his opinion) and he will have to give all his income to third-party "assistants"

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
700 renders for side story was necessary to the story to bring Ellie /Dylan closer?? Dylan could have done few favour to Ellie or praise Ellie and ...
I agree completely. This was like some DAZ beginner was practicing rendering of girls bodies. It was unsuspenseful, boring and unfapable. He is obviously loosing interest in game and just milking and milking as much as he can.

humanno21

Dec 4, 2019
I have discussed the development deadlines with LP many times. He knows everything and understands that the development has been going on for a very long time. But he can't do anything about it yet, because good animators and 3D visualizers are expensive (in his opinion) and he will have to give all his income to third-party "assistants"
He can "optimize" story and rendering which we are all proposing for years and he is ignoring it and even making things worse, like this update.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes