Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
That's very sad.
Can you tell in private simil game of this?
No, it's not sad. It's the best decision he's made in years. Anyone with eyes can tell you the second side job is an attempt at something likely to get L&P arrested.

Officially it's being removed to speed up development, but you can tell it's because he knows full well that with the Steam release planned, his chances of the game being removed from Steam and/or Patreon increase.

Kirill86

Nov 22, 2019
No, it's not sad. It's the best decision he's made in years. Anyone with eyes can tell you the second side job is an attempt at something likely to get L&P arrested.

Officially it's being removed to speed up development, but you can tell it's because he knows full well that with the Steam release planned, his chances of the game being removed from Steam and/or Patreon increase.
She'll teach guys how to jerk off! What makes you think Sofia will fuck with them? And having sex with her UNDERAGE son is not the same as having sex with the Myers kids? Philip Myers is a year younger than Dylan

Last edited:

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
She'll teach guys how to jerk off! What makes you think Sofia will fuck with them? And having sex with your UNDERAGE son is not the same as having sex with the Myers kids. Philip Myers is a year younger than Dylan
And it's a legal requirement for the game for all characters in games engaging in sexual conduct like what Sophia does in the second side job to be above the age of 18. Dylan obviously isn't, otherwise L&P wouldn't need to state Dylan's age as 1X.

And it doesn't matter if you believe the statement about the ages of the boys. I obviously, don't. They look and act as if they're only about 12.

As I've said before, it's the basic Pub Test. Without knowing the context, go to anyone in a pub and ask them what age they think those boys are. No one would believe they're 18, as they're legally required to be.

• Angry
Reactions: Toushiro
Dec 18, 2017
And it's a legal requirement for the game for all characters in games engaging in sexual conduct like what Sophia does in the second side job to be above the age of 18. Dylan obviously isn't, otherwise L&P wouldn't need to state Dylan's age as 1X.

And it doesn't matter if you believe the statement about the ages of the boys. I obviously, don't. They look and act as if they're only about 12.

As I've said before, it's the basic Pub Test. Without knowing the context, go to anyone in a pub and ask them what age they think those boys are. No one would believe they're 18, as they're legally required to be.
>legal requirement
Kek, says anyone with a brain, lmao.

Reactions: YoungMommyy69

diego120

Dec 27, 2019
Debes ser invitado por Christine a la fiesta del evento con ella y Ellie en el restaurante, después de consolar a Ellie en el columpio, al comienzo de la parte 2.
[/CITA]
¿Alguien puede pasarme un guardado justo cuando te invitan a la fiesta?

Gracias

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
The other point about the side jobs is that they do absolutely nothing to move the story forward. You can refuse to play the content (like I do), and still easily maintain Filthy > Good Wife points.

Because you can play either side job, there's nothing in them that's required for the plot. For any of the routes.

So better to remove them and focus on the content in each of the routes.

Reactions: rAmSiMaL

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
How long should we wait for the next Dylan/Sophia update? 2025?
Depends on how long it will take to get the game Steam ready. With the removal of the side jobs, there's only two "very small" events, and an Ellie event before the next Dylan one. And Ellie events don't need to be anywhere near as Dylan ones do. Whilst Dylan events are typically around 500 renders, the last Ellie shower only clocked in at 140 renders.

It's entirely possible that the entire morning's events may only take about 200 renders - under a third of the last update alone.

Gyzul

Dec 9, 2023
And you claim that the fanboys of L&P are making this thread unbearable?
Both fanboys and haters are making this thread unbearable. Both are obnoxious, but for a different reasons.
Haters sometimes have practical reasons, like long timeouts between release dates and such, mostly project management related. Fanboys, on the other hand, is just blind arse licking and praising, there is no meaningful information to extract from them.
But yeah, both are equally garbage.

And what kind of goal your message is trying to achieve?
I replied to fanboy who told someone else to leave if they didn't like the game. So yeah, people who are being dismissive of others and saying to others to leave and killing the whole conversation are obnoxious and unbearable. Look at post #136,141 . Your message is so abstract and pointless.

Last edited:

diego120

Dec 27, 2019
Buenos días:

Por más que lo intento no consigo encontrar el evento donde debo elegir ir a la fiesta para poder jugar esta última actualización.

Puede alguien pasarme archivo con guardado para poder jugarla?

Gracias a todos

Dhanush dhanu

Jan 13, 2021
In this game if u go for yoga class u can see in part 2 that Dylan is hacking and learning hacking and he try to hack school test paper any one saw that?

Riush05

Jun 21, 2023
The other point about the side jobs is that they do absolutely nothing to move the story forward. You can refuse to play the content (like I do), and still easily maintain Filthy > Good Wife points.

Because you can play either side job, there's nothing in them that's required for the plot. For any of the routes.

So better to remove them and focus on the content in each of the routes.
That's why i take the decision of quitting the game, honestly i don't care anything of Dylan stupid party, lesbian on more.
Rip for me.

• Wow
Reactions: MixQQ

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Sophia - Dylan
Sophia - Sam (flowed both)
Liam - a good wife
Lesbian (i think with Ellie small ver. without sex)
Job 1, 2, maybe altern.
Dylan stay home or go to school not affect
(maybe little, or he is with Julia)
So there is already a large mass of ramifications
It's Sophia story first...

Last edited:

Mr-Mirari

Feb 20, 2018
Depends on how long it will take to get the game Steam ready. With the removal of the side jobs, there's only two "very small" events, and an Ellie event before the next Dylan one. And Ellie events don't need to be anywhere near as Dylan ones do. Whilst Dylan events are typically around 500 renders, the last Ellie shower only clocked in at 140 renders.

It's entirely possible that the entire morning's events may only take about 200 renders - under a third of the last update alone.
thank you for the answer

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes