Jungles70

Engaged Member
Mar 20, 2021
There's literally no hope that we'll ever see the MC have sex with anyone but her husband. This game is dying the slowest possible death. All of us here are too invested to quit though, but you...you can save yourself. You should put this thread on Ignore and never look back.
gif-heart-49.gif

Reactions: McZoy

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
There's literally no hope that we'll ever see the MC have sex with anyone but her husband. This game is dying the slowest possible death. All of us here are too invested to quit though, but you...you can save yourself. You should put this thread on Ignore and never look back.
I sent LP a message and he replied to me. Then I followed up (see below). If at least all active users and paying patrons send him a reasonable message (no yelling, no shouting… only reasonable words) I believe he will change… it requires a team effort and we can do it! Not sure what to write him… just copy and paste my follow up message and tell him that you agree with it.

Only if he sees like 500 messages he will change.

conair_oops

Sep 27, 2021
I think this game is just a secondary source of income for LP and it's significant, so LP wants to prolong it as long as possible, regardless of how long. Many games on F95 are abandoned at some stage when the author loses motivation, and LP wants to follow that path too

So don't care about the story path, don't care about the plan, it's meaningless. He's making a decent amount besides his main income and doesn't want to risk it with a new game or something :cool:

admigold

Nov 26, 2022
eheh, as I told you I had it planned but I'll push it a bit further ;)

To conclude (?) this trilogy of boob posts (pt 1, pt 2) let's move the focus on the other female characters.
As armion82 says, in this PD, beside Sophia, we saw other 9 characters revealing her breasts. Which, of course, is a new record for a single PD.
And yes, I have a graph, of course ;)
Here is, for each day in the game, the number of characters that we see bare breasted at least once.

View attachment 3323068

We can see that even without the party (4) it was already an outstanding day in that regard. And note that the first pair of breasts we see in the game are Patricia's on day 3, during the shower in the gym. As if to further emphasise her important role in the whole story.

Here is a collage of all the occurrences of characters other than Sophia.

View attachment 3323076

And here is a more detailed list ;)
Have you ever counted how many dicks Sophia saw?:love:
question.jpg

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I sent LP a message and he replied to me. Then I followed up (see below). If at least all active users and paying patrons send him a reasonable message (no yelling, no shouting… only reasonable words) I believe he will change… it requires a team effort and we can do it! Not sure what to write him… just copy and paste my follow up message and tell him that you agree with it.

Only if he sees like 500 messages he will change.

and where is his answer?

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I think this game is just a secondary source of income for LP and it's significant, so LP wants to prolong it as long as possible, regardless of how long. Many games on F95 are abandoned at some stage when the author loses motivation, and LP wants to follow that path too

So don't care about the story path, don't care about the plan, it's meaningless. He's making a decent amount besides his main income and doesn't want to risk it with a new game or something :cool:
Hi poopers!
OMFG!!! it was so difficult to understand it?! it has been more than 5/6 years that l&p has been endlessly stretching the broth to pluck patreon's chickens and continue to grind money with what is and will remain probably the most overrated steaming pile of shit ever... now: can a scam go on forever? considering the imbecility of his patreons I would definitely say yes.... ROFL!!!
and where do you see the untold masterpiece in this steaming pile of shit I will never understand! it's amazing how overrated it is! people have become shit eaters now...
what you are saying is true, but what is said here is empty talk.
write it on his patreon

BorrXL

Jan 6, 2018
Sophia/Dylan Part 2 (Evening alternative 1)
Dylan/Ellie/Christine (Evening alternative 2)
Why do they force you to choose (Why can't this be done consistently(
:cry::cry::cry:

Reactions: Mars88
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes