Dom Toretto

Apr 17, 2020
So wait tell me if I'm right or wrong but we are going to have to wait for the next update which will be playing the whole game again with a new updated look to the characters and we have to wait till sometime around 2027to2029 am I ready l&p post right

Jul 28, 2017
So when L&P in the past has said instead.of doing f all on the 2 to 3 week break he has between releases, he's working hard reworking the original images..... is that all for nothing now he's updating to a new model......and are we ever going to see the new renders? Or is this just another layer of bullshit in his 3 story high bullshit layer cake.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Its story about Young Chad and how he builds his harem. Seen from mothers POV XDDD

And I am fucked. just reach the end. guess see you guys in 10 years.....
Wait just a year or so… Dylan is gonna see his mommy being groped by his black friend Darnell and will dream about Darnell banging Sophia… Then, if he’s lucky, he might get a bj from his mommy…

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lust & nipple

R3ptil3

Apr 9, 2021
I just discovered this story/series of "games" and the truth is that they have me totally hooked (I finally discover the origin of some images that I have seen before), but I just see here that things are quite stagnant or that there are some changes with the main character (Sophia)? I also have a question for those more knowledgeable on the subject... What is the correct chronology?

As far as I know...
- Mother Wife 1
- Mother Wife 2
- Dress up
- Morning after
- Classroom fantasies
- A Date with Linda

Or are these last four something like special chapters? At least I see them with some logic in that order. Greetings to all.

keefer43

Dec 24, 2019
I just discovered this story/series of "games" and the truth is that they have me totally hooked (I finally discover the origin of some images that I have seen before), but I just see here that things are quite stagnant or that there are some changes with the main character (Sophia)? I also have a question for those more knowledgeable on the subject... What is the correct chronology?

As far as I know...
- Mother Wife 1
- Mother Wife 2
- Dress up
- Morning after
- Classroom fantasies
- A Date with Linda

Or are these last four something like special chapters? At least I see them with some logic in that order. Greetings to all.
You are referring to Fan Art - check the (AWAM) Fan Art page (https://f95zone.to/threads/a-wife-and-mother-fan-art.15218/)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes