hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
It’s obvious they’re kissing or they’re about to do it!
The question is different: why do lesbian content in a path where Ellie didn’t break up with Logan and they went to the sauna together? What's the f@ck...ng point in this? If you have created such a path, let it be straight! Why dilute it with lesbian content if the original event, that was supposed to be and LP pushed it back to the next time, was just a lesbian event for Sophia and Ellie, what the f@c... is the point of this - just a waste of time!
No matter if it is a (semi) lesbian event or a purely lesbian event, I will enjoy it!
Ellie and Sophia are included in this update and having the boys play a small role fits in with a path that many have chosen.
I would regret that your fetish seems to be inadequately served, but since you described my interests as completely unnecessary, my sympathy is limited.
Guys, if you have such a narrow sexual preference (and I don't mean that in a derogatory way) then you always seem to be on the losing side in a commercial market. You are also welcome to vent your frustration about it here, that's what this forum is for, among other things, but to only apply to me - nothing is superfluous that I like.

Reactions: Luis2008

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
So by April 3rd all but Final Testing will be at 60%?
Since Patreon acquired F95Zone, don't think we will be able to get the update of any games for free from April. L&P must be Ecstatic with this news. No more RATSSSSSSS!:LOL::LOL::LOL:. RATSSS please let us know of a new forum or Telegram Group :LOL::LOL::LOL:

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Since Patreon acquired F95Zone, don't think we will be able to get the update of any games for free from April. L&P must be Ecstatic with this news. No more RATSSSSSSS!:LOL::LOL::LOL:. RATSSS please let us know of a new forum or Telegram Group :LOL::LOL::LOL:
You can find the latest version of the game even outside of F95. We will only get read of all these newbies crying here "Hero, hero, where are you..." and those saveges spoiling the event by posting frames and making fun of the rest of us...

The think is we need to exercise patience and wait 10 days after the initial release so that we get the game for 2 USD only...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
You can find the latest version of the game even outside of F95. We will only get read of all these newbies crying here "Hero, hero, where are you..." and those saveges spoiling the event by posting frames and making fun of the rest of us...

The think is we need to exercise patience and wait 10 days after the initial release so that we get the game for 2 USD only...
I always play the AWAM update first and if i liked it I pay 2 USD. In the past I have subscribed for an entire year and since it's very slow with updates I refrain from being a monthly subscriber.

Zoober89

Nov 25, 2021
Anyone know what's happening with the progress bar? Usually, all the scenes are rendered, and the developer moves on to photoshop and programming.

Awamboy

Aug 19, 2022
We need someone that will take the law to his own hands...And post the non blurred pic

He will be known as: Avi.....Avi giphy (2).gif Galenty

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes