kiyiya

Sep 16, 2017
were those pictures he showed her on his phone in the bathtub ever shared in high quality ?

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
No matter if it is a (semi) lesbian event or a purely lesbian event, I will enjoy it!
Ellie and Sophia are included in this update and having the boys play a small role fits in with a path that many have chosen.
I would regret that your fetish seems to be inadequately served, but since you described my interests as completely unnecessary, my sympathy is limited.
Guys, if you have such a narrow sexual preference (and I don't mean that in a derogatory way) then you always seem to be on the losing side in a commercial market. You are also welcome to vent your frustration about it here, that's what this forum is for, among other things, but to only apply to me - nothing is superfluous that I like.
What does sexual interests have to do with it? :ROFLMAO:
I’m saying that essentially the event Sophia/Ellie/LOGAN and his friend was not announced earlier! I'm saying that this event is essentially a waste of time since the next one is only the Sophia/Ellie event, then why do double work and delay the game even further?
Yes, it’s cool that this update and the next one will be dedicated to Sophia and Ellie, but i would prefer only the Sophia/Ellie event and move the story further and not stretch it out more and more in time!

Reactions: GokutheG
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes