elpapuuu10

Mar 4, 2021
So at first the update was supposed to be very short and only lesbian. Now that is longer, will it still remain purely lesbian or one of those will get some action with Sophia?

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Yeah that's what the previous discussion was centered around, but I doubt Soph is involved anyway. My guess is Dylan and Amber.
Dylan/Amber was only supposed to be a short side story but I guess to drag it out it would make sense so another update without the main MC.

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
So at first the update was supposed to be very short and only lesbian. Now that is longer, will it still remain purely lesbian or one of those will get some action with Sophia?
Don't expect full sex involing Sophia with another male sdome foreplay maybe not including BJ

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
Micro brain Sophia :ROFLMAO:probably an insult to Klingons saying that.

Last edited:

Old Dog

Message Maven
Donor
Jul 20, 2017
When this game finally ends I do expects a train wreck ending which is a shame as this game had great potential(once).

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
The milestones of this game:

- PD15 or Sunday (the one following current PD): This is the milestone for the first full lesbian sex scene. Up to that point we will see light lesbian interaction but none of it will go full scale. Most likely we will see it unfold during the ranch visit where Patricia & Sophia meet Zoey (see PD15 draft schedule released by LP recently).

- PD16 or Monday (2 days after current PD): This is the milestone for the second full scale lesbian scene and the two heterosexual scenes. Bear in mind that in the announcement LP is referring to “with an important character”. That translates into at least one of the following characters is participating:
- Sophia
- Ellie
- Dylan
So when you see that a sex scene is taking place it means that Sophia is NOT necessarily the protagonist… Regarding the heterosexual scenes my wild guess is that the first one is between Dylan & Amber (see PD15 events) and the second one between Ellie & Logan (see PD16 aka Ellie’s day)

- PD17 or Tuesday (3 days after current PD): This is the day when the third full scale lesbian scene will happen. My wild guess says that it will be between Sophia & Alyssa (see return of Alyssa).

- PD19 or Thursday (5 days after current PD): This is the day when the fourth (and last announced) full scale lesbian scene will happen. It is the day when Nathalie returns and this is the moment of “no return” for Sophia… As per LP’s announcement this is the moment when Sophia is expected to seriously cheat on her husband… From this moment on expect Sophia to participate in any heterosexual scenes (not before)

For all the details of the above mentioned milestones please refer to AWAM Almanac! prepared & maintained by xxxorro :)

Last edited:

Jakers15@

Jan 3, 2023
Forgive me, but I didn't understand the dynamics of this game. I played part 01 and it is practically the same as part 02. What changes are the graphics. In part 01 Sophia does nothing with Dylan. But in part 02 they are already very intimate. I started playing yesterday. Could someone give a summary. Please.

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
The milestones of this game:

- PD15 or Sunday (the one following current PD): This is the milestone for the first full lesbian sex scene. Up to that point we will see light lesbian interaction but none of it will go full scale. Most likely we will see it unfold during the ranch visit where Patricia & Sophia meet Zoey (see PD15 draft schedule released by LP recently).

- PD16 or Monday (2 days after current PD): This is the milestone for the second full scale lesbian scene and the two heterosexual scenes. Bear in mind that in the announcement LP is referring to “with an important character”. That translates into at least one of the following characters is participating:
- Sophia
- Ellie
- Dylan
So when you see that a sex scene is taking place it means that Sophia is NOT necessarily the protagonist… Regarding the heterosexual scenes my wild guess is that the first one is between Dylan & Amber (see PD15 events) and the second one between Ellie & Logan (see PD16 aka Ellie’s day)

- PD17 or Tuesday (3 days after current PD): This is the day when the third full scale lesbian scene will happen. My wild guess says that it will be between Sophia & Alyssa (see return of Alyssa).

- PD19 or Thursday (5 days after current PD): This is the day when the fourth (and last announced) full scale lesbian scene will happen. It is the day when Nathalie returns and this is the moment of “no return” for Sophia… As per LP’s announcement this is the moment when Sophia is expected to seriously cheat on her husband… From this moment on expect Sophia to participate in any heterosexual scenes (not before)

For all the details of the above mentioned milestones please refer to AWAM Almanac! prepared & maintained by xxxorro :)
now it's official, LP sold himself to the lesbian devil with patreon contract :HideThePain:

View attachment 1712024436009.webp

FullyAnimated

Jul 17, 2019
- Sophia
- Ellie
- Dylan
My money is on Dylan and Amber too.

Reactions: Abhapa
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes