Couto25

Oct 7, 2023
I don't know if I understood you correctly, but I'm not saying that just because there is sex that it's the end of the game, what I'm saying is that the progression of the story feels very forced lately, for me, the whole problem is in the character development. It doesn't matter if the progress is slower or faster, now the development of the characters seems poorly constructed to me.
Yes because he is skipping main story parts on every PD and the story is forced...There is no story as per me, so Idk about what character development you are talking about ..i mean individual development of sophia or whoever sophia interacts with? Because he is developing the character of sophia since many years..but yea story is poorly constructed as he jump from one part to another in the middle..for example during dylan update, all i saw was sophia wake up from her bed and the whole PD i played as Dylan. Anyways, lol I am gonna end up by saying that..yea it is not required to build relationship with each and every character if he has any story in his mind...he just needed to progress the story with Sophia as an MC and could have corrupted her by the characters whoever she met along in the path of the story or however she use to spend time during the weekday and weekend. Nowadays, I think he already defined Playday task and who will interact on that day..like the main focus of upcoming playday will only be between those predefined characters that has been decided by LP on that PD irrespective of how sophia use to spend the day previously. Just giving an example..like one day sophia go to school and got blackmailed by that student and asked help from Don....and since last 3/4 PD sophia didnt went to school at all lol so what happened after that idk..those 3 updates were like one day i played as dylan and whole PD is about dylan, next day sophia is with ellie and whole PD is about sophia Ellie, and the day after that sophia will be with patricia/nat and whole update will be about sophia patricia/nat lol..so story progession is lost...another example...Sophia kept housemaid Nat...she come to work for 2 days and play some lesbian stuff with Sophia..and now she's coming back to work after 18/19 days. And Sophia is serving her husband in the last update..her house is not cleaned since last 12-14 PDs lol. Maid didn't came.

Last edited:
Reactions: Retr0Dr4g0n

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
Is this screwed up for everyone now? I'm trying to read on my phone and shit is fucking impossible.

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
because this v0.201 should be released together with v0.200.
I think this update is nothing to expect. The end scene is the same as v0.200.
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: I honestly didn't expect anything from this upcoming update and i am already disappointed. Guess i need to pull out a shovel and dig a hole because even when i set my bar on the ground its still to high. Cant believe this dev who is known for small updates cant even complete a whole update in one piece. I thought the next update was some college guys or something?

Reactions: dan_roger69

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
I'm surprised he didn't take a vacation like he seems to do after every release.
He must have completed the second part already and must be on vacation, just updating the status. If I was a VN developer I would stay ahead at least one or two updates cos not all days will be productive and go as planned.
stayahead.gif

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

DNCH2019

Aug 7, 2019
He must have completed the second part already and must be on vacation, just updating the status. If I was a VN developer I would stay ahead at least one or two updates cos not all days will be productive and go as planned.
View attachment 3620571
Yeah i would not be shocked if l&p already has the game completed and is just absolutely milking these updates to create controversy because controversy creates cash at least according to Eric Bishoff. or maybe not, not everyone is cut out to be a evil genius.

Ringgi

May 22, 2020
View attachment 3356957

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.195

This is a combined version of A Wife and Mother version 0.195, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue.

DOWNLOAD

CRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.195 (2.19 GB)

Win:
GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: GOOGLE DRIVE
Android (No Audio - 1.61GB): GOOGLE DRIVE

UNCRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.195 (13.5 GB)

Win: GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2188867 View attachment 3356959