L0b0ts

Feb 22, 2021
Thankfully some of the other AWAM games made deliver real action in a lot less data. AWAM didn't deliver the universe counter attacked.

Mar 22, 2018
simple math, we just started day 21 and there are 30 days right? so
9 days x 3 events x 4 months each = 108 months = 9 years
the game started in 2017 so we are in year 7 + 9 = 16 years of development, this game would be legend in history of VN games,
even if we assume that he cuts the remaining time in half by speeding up the development and say 2 months per event, or maybe he cuts the events and keeps the development at the current pace of 4 months that would be 4.5 years or in another word 5 more years the game would be a 12 years game and will be finished in approx 2030, funny right?
just how many games had started and finished since 2017!! and they come and gone until this game is finished.
don't get me wrong i love this game but want to see the ending man, and with current estimation i'm not sure i'd be able to
wtf

• Haha
Reactions: dan_roger69

Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
simple math, we just started day 21 and there are 30 days right? so
9 days x 3 events x 4 months each = 108 months = 9 years
the game started in 2017 so we are in year 7 + 9 = 16 years of development, this game would be legend in history of VN games,
even if we assume that he cuts the remaining time in half by speeding up the development and say 2 months per event, or maybe he cuts the events and keeps the development at the current pace of 4 months that would be 4.5 years or in another word 5 more years the game would be a 12 years game and will be finished in approx 2030, funny right?
just how many games had started and finished since 2017!! and they come and gone until this game is finished.
don't get me wrong i love this game but want to see the ending man, and with current estimation i'm not sure i'd be able to
wtf
Not right - there are 30 playable days, but there was a one-week time skip, so we're only on the morning of playable day 14. 16+ days to go. And, there are usually more than three events per day (PD13, Day 20, had something like 10). Without substantial increase in speed and reduction in renders per scene we're on pace for something like 20-25 additional years, at minimum.

Mar 22, 2018
Not right - there are 30 playable days, but there was a one-week time skip, so we're only on the morning of playable day 14. 16+ days to go. And, there are usually more than three events per day (PD13, Day 20, had something like 10). Without substantial increase in speed and reduction in renders per scene we're on pace for something like 20-25 additional years, at minimum.
wow, wtf, that's insane, that got far more worse now, i highly doubt anyone could prolong a game to that extent, next gen nvidia's blackwell GPUs and things like DALLe and specially SORA are coming, and i believe so many games will popup even in just next 1 to 2 years, this game should have been finished by now, that's a pity. i hope he does something and fast.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Progress Report Ver. 0.201
10% - 10% - 0%
0% - 0%

View attachment 3623006
If there are only 150 new renders (i.e. the lesbian before the lesbian replacing the boys groping) it should be ready by the end of May… LP is currently going too slow… The last time he went 5% per day was on v 0.185 which had 420 renders (almost triple the number of this update)

dan_roger69

Donor
Dec 1, 2021
If there are only 150 new renders (i.e. the lesbian before the lesbian replacing the boys groping) it should be ready by the end of May… LP is currently going too slow… The last time he went 5% per day was on v 0.185 which had 420 renders (almost triple the number of this update)
You really think he is doing the renders now. He's finished it last month already. This is just to milk more. He will drag this to end of June. Mark my words :LOL:

Last edited:

fishbrain

Engaged Member
Apr 9, 2018
It's not about finishing. Dude makes sweet chunk of money from patreon regardless of his progress with the game, if anything it's beneficial for him to work slower. Used to update monthly, now it takes him 3 or 4 months to spit out couple scenes for like 2 minutes gameplay.
This game has never updated monthly. Never ever ever.

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes