Lust & nipple

Apr 23, 2023
I think that everyone can express their opinion in anything, but reports is as stupid as possible, even if you personally dislike it, you can just discuss it here.
I'm against breaking the business, he has not done anything bad to me personally, but it does not mean that I will stop joking about his game and his project.
This is as leftist resynthetic agenda as it gets, it's his business, he built it, if people pay they want it, it's their choice.
I'll even say more if the game came out (by some miracle completely, I would buy it, as it has content I really like)

elsanna_iduna

May 19, 2019
Why do I keep getting the dudes in the sauna and not the lesbians? I have started new story and chose lesbian only path but keep getting the same scene without replacing the dudes with the new girls

Reactions: GokutheG

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I understand what you are saying. But I want to understand one thing is it possible that a pirate who is not a subscriber to L&P can report the game?
Or do you have to be a subscriber to do that? In that case, do pirates become supporters?
Oh my god this is so complicated, I'm going back for a beer.
Cheers!

• Haha
Reactions: Lucrezia&Augusto

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Pretty sure anyone can report a game. Be silly if you had to pay to do so. Probably don't even need a Patreon account. Not to mention they look on places like F95 to see if devs are using ways to circumvent their rules. They can read the PMs on Patreon, too. Thye could probably even make fake subscriber accounts to catch ones that email the link to the real game. They might be cunts, but they're smart at being cunts.

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf
Jun 6, 2022
Why do I keep getting the dudes in the sauna and not the lesbians? I have started new story and chose lesbian only path but keep getting the same scene without replacing the dudes with the new girls
sadly due to L&P's stupidity with the routes you need to be in dylan's route (and therefore aiden's tasks) in order to make ellie break up with logan.

which makes no sense because in the lesbian route Ellie had said she was going to break up with him but apparently L&P forgot that.

better use Alley_Cat's modified save.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Because you can't get the lesbian event on the lesbian route. It's locked behind the bonus storyline, so you can't get it without being on the Dylan route. Which is dumb.

Same as you can't get the straight event with Logan and Tyler unless you play the Ellie/Julia event on the lesbian route. Equally as dumb.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Because you can't get the lesbian event on the lesbian route. It's locked behind the bonus storyline, so you can't get it without being on the Dylan route. Which is dumb.

Same as you can't get the straight event with Logan and Tyler unless you play the Ellie/Julia event on the lesbian route. Equally as dumb.
But Alley_Cat, sexual orientations of real people and virtual characters cannot be changed. They should know that! And Ellie is bisexual.;)

• Haha
Reactions: onefingersalute

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
But Alley_Cat, sexual orientations of real people and virtual characters cannot be changed. They should know that! And Ellie is bisexual.;)
Ellie says she's bisexual. But as I've said before: The lady doth protest too much, methinks (from Hamlet, btw). L&P has made such a point during the lesbian events of the Ellie route of her stating that she still likes guys that I actually suspect the opposite to be true.

I don't recall a scene where Ellie even kisses a guy. But she kisses Sophia and Jules plenty.

Kinda like how L&P says he's doing everything he can to speed up updates

• Haha
Reactions: onefingersalute
Jun 6, 2022
bisexual people can also be with only with people of the same sex.
Yes, Ellie is bisexual, but in the lesbian route she wanted to break up with Logan because she prefers to be with Julia.

reason why this stupid block makes no sense, it is just L&P forgetting their own routes.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
That would make sense if Logan was more popular than Julia. But he's not. Logan, IIRC, is only slightly more popular than Liam.

Ellie is and has always been 2nd when the voting has settled. Usually about 10% lower than the amount of Dylan votes. Last voting, I believe Dylan had around 360 votes, Ellie around 330, and Sam about 290.
[...]

Similarly on the Sam route. The first choice for Sophia on the Sam route is during the basketball game, whether or not to accept the groping. Which I believe in basketball is a technical foul. If it was just a friendly game between peers, I could understand letting it slide. But we already know at this point that Sophia is a sports teacher, so would be obligated to at least try and stop the groping. [...]
It's my feeling - looking from outside, as I am only a lurker here - that you pay way too much attention to votes, statistics etc. Much more than L&P himself (or herself ;)). You also try to assess, using rational arguments, which choices are more 'realistic', in order to justify your own preferences. But even in real life, not talking about erotic games, people make strange decisions or 'second choices', like breaking traffic regulations or accepting groping during basketball games.

In fact this is what's made me to add my two cents to this discussion - a small comment on basketball rules. AFAIK, there is nothing about groping in the rules, especially in the context of technical fouls. Contact is allowed if you do not gain an advantage (in terms of basketball score; other advantages of groping are obvious :)). Not spending too much time on details, if you grope with one hand and with a bent elbow, there should be no whistle. However, don't do it with two hands... Seriously, keeping your hand on the body of an offensive player who stands with his (her) back to the basket, is seen legal.

Those who play basketball know very well that there is a lot of body contact there, especially in street games. It's not so black-and-white. Sophia could make any decision - we may assume that she could have nothing against body contact with Sam. Especially that she is very competitive. So there is no 'first choice' or realistic decision. I do not buy this argument.

Of course, I agree that e.g. the decision to submit to Aiden's blackmail is not rational. But: 1) I've seen much more stupid decisions in real life, and 2) it's only game - and we choose kinks we like, not based on scientific (rational) premises.

Sorry for my USD 0.02; I'm coming back to my lurker's den.

GokutheG

Oct 20, 2022

Hopefully this is a bug due to the dev mixing up the variables for the 2 different scenes because if not I'll just have to unwatchable this thread finally.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Hopefully this is a bug due to the dev mixing up the variables for the 2 different scenes because if not I'll just have to unwatchable this thread finally.
Fingers crossed. I tried the event with Logan and Tyler. I only got about halfway through it before quitting. As a continuation of the Ellie shower on PD12, the lesbian version is much more enjoyable.

And as I said (and feel free anyone who actually wants Ellie to end up with Logan to confirm or deny), I suspect those that actually like Logan would enjoy the Ellie route more if they didn't have to go through the content with Julia.

Reactions: Impulse 9

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Fingers crossed. I tried the event with Logan and Tyler. I only got about halfway through it before quitting. As a continuation of the Ellie shower on PD12, the lesbian version is much more enjoyable.

And as I said (and feel free anyone who actually wants Ellie to end up with Logan to confirm or deny), I suspect those that actually like Logan would enjoy the Ellie route more if they didn't have to go through the content with Julia.
I think Mejority of players doesn't like Logan and Tyler just because they look like wankers. I personally have an agenda against them and also that benette guy.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
guys, I've been curious about this scene here for long time..
I know there're options to get rid of these guys and Patricia is one of them..but why Patricia ? I find it interesting. Will Patricia's bold nature cause problems for her & sophia in the future? will these guys take revenge on both of them for shooting ? Like bang both of them in the dark Ally ? :unsure::whistle::sneaky: or is it the end for these guys ?
It's been soo long since we saw Patricia. she's my 2nd favourite character in the game.

Reactions: jérh and erdilw
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes