Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
guys, I've been curious about this scene here for long time..
I know there're options to get rid of these guys and Patricia is one of them..but why Patricia ? I find it interesting. Will Patricia's bold nature cause problems for her & sophia in the future? will these guys take revenge on both of them for shooting ? Like bang both of them in the dark Ally ? :unsure::whistle::sneaky: or is it the end for these guys ?
It's been soo long since we saw Patricia. she's my 2nd favourite character in the game.
If you're asking me, I have no idea. Patricia specifically tells Sophia not to be out on the streets at night, so in my playthrough she drives to the salon and never encounters the thugs.

But I do recall it said that they might return at the very end of the game. So perhaps in a few decades.

But the museum date with Jason and Haru is due at the end of this PD, so that's the next Patricia event

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
If you're asking me, I have no idea. Patricia specifically tells Sophia not to be out on the streets at night, so in my playthrough she drives to the salon and never encounters the thugs.

But I do recall it said that they might return at the very end of the game. So perhaps in a few decades.

But the museum date with Jason and Haru is due at the end of this PD, so that's the next Patricia event
Here's another question Alley_Cat
is the Jason/haru an alternative event ? Since we also have Sophia/Dylan event in the same evening just like version 0.190 sophia/Dylan dinner date & 0.195 girls party ?? Or is it a separate default event if soph-pat exchanged numbers with them in pt.1 ?

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Here's another question Alley_Cat
is the Jason/haru an alternative event ? Since we also have Sophia/Dylan event in the same evening just like version 0.190 sophia/Dylan nightout & 0.195 girls party ?? Or is it a separate default event if soph-pat exchanged numbers with them in pt.1 ?
That's more a question for xxxorro, but from the looks of his post, there's no information available about the evening Dylan event.

I'm more inclined to believe it's an entirely separate event though, since you give the example of v.190 and v.195, but they were both Dylan events. This is a Dylan event, then a Patricia event.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DylansMoM_001

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
since you give the example of v.190 and v.195, but they were both Dylan events. This is a Dylan event, then a Patricia event.
Yeah that's right but we could have a option between (spending time with Dylan or go to the museum with Patricia) just like Dylan had.

Last edited:

KINGSTAG123

Nov 18, 2023
if the developer had the resources to post an update every 2 weeks , this games would have been the best adult game, the pace is perfect but the time required for developing it is the biggest issue, this game has scenes which genuinely produce butterflies in the stomach, THE DEVELOPER SHOULD FIND A WAY TO POST UPDATES MORE FREQUENTLY

THE PRISON SCENE , SEX EDUCATION SCENE, THE ART SCENE, MAN ITS PEAK OF THE ADULT GAME

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes