tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
The logical step when not receiving the update after subscribing is to contact the creator, rather than raising reporting them to Patreon. Why would anyone do that before contacting L&P? You would only resort to this if he failed to response in a timely manner.

Secondly I do not see what L&P gains from lying about F95 reports and by going through this tread and seeing some of the comments one could easily see how reporting by F95 users was plausible.
First, this is speculation.
Second, this developer often lies, and it's no secret.
Third, because of this incident, everyone learned what this developer's weaknesses were. (He has plenty of reasons to hide it.)

from a different perspective

1. There is no benefit for users of this forum due to the links being removed from f95zone.
2. There is no benefit to f95zone from removing the link “for a while.”
3. Conversely, it is easier for f95zone to black out some of the users who requested it or simply ignore their opinions, rather than deleting the link and damaging the game developer.

I repeat

If Patreon contacted f95zone directly and requested that the link be removed, the link would "never" be restored.
This serves as evidence that Patreon is aware of the developer's tricks or condones their use.
- You need to know how big of a risk this is on Patreon's part.

And if the seller does not respond immediately, the consumer reports it to the platform. (Have you never used the platform?)
- The story has been told that the top tier sponsor wanted immediate provision.

(Of course, all of this is speculation. But in my real world this is more normal.)

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Add to

If you're curious, gather 100 or 10 people on this forum and ask f95zone to remove the link and see how they react.

I repeat

The statement “I paid but didn’t receive the product” has tremendous power.

If you're curious, try it yourself.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Add to

If you're curious, gather 100 or 10 people on this forum and ask f95zone to remove the link and see how they react.

I repeat

The statement “I paid but didn’t receive the product” has tremendous power.

If you're curious, try it yourself.
I am not questioning that, but still the normal and most logical thing to do is to contact L&P first before escalating to Patreon.
What more Patreon would 1st check if you did contact the creator when responding to a ticket.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
I am not questioning that, but still the normal and most logical thing to do is to contact L&P first before escalating to Patreon.
What more Patreon would 1st check if you did contact the creator when responding to a ticket.
I don't think you said this expecting an answer from me.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
Now I have to ask - does Patreon, as the provider of the developers and sales platform, really commit itself to intervening for the rights of the supporters in the event of possible fraud - for example, if the developer does not deliver?
I mean, Patreon would then have to intervene even if a project - for example, the development of new hardware - fails. Patreon would then have to check each time what the reasons are for abandoning the project and then react accordingly with financial requirements for the developer or the development team.
This is a legal effort and a minefield to protect the supporters, which would not be worthwhile with the many (small) projects.
That's why I can't imagine that the complaint of one or several high-ranking supporters that they had not received an update really led to the developer being investigated and, above all, to his website being temporarily blocked.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
Jul 6, 2023
Now I have to ask - does Patreon, as the provider of the developers and sales platform, really commit itself to intervening for the rights of the supporters in the event of possible fraud - for example, if the developer does not deliver?
I mean, Patreon would then have to intervene even if a project - for example, the development of new hardware - fails. Patreon would then have to check each time what the reasons are for abandoning the project and then react accordingly with financial requirements for the developer or the development team.
This is a legal effort and a minefield to protect the supporters, which would not be worthwhile with the many (small) projects.
That's why I can't imagine that the complaint of one or several high-ranking supporters that they had not received an update really led to the developer being investigated and, above all, to his website being temporarily blocked.
Good luck with that. He aint delivering shit last 7 years.

Most of us SMART PPL, we know he is like AORRTA the milker who lied fans and patreons 8 years - while he had multiple games started from several burners and Patreon accounts till 1 of my friend found his IP and literally saw that multiple accounts and so called DEVELOPERS are actually his accounts.

Lust & Passion is no different. Possible have 3 more games on this site at least (u can literally see the design and style and long ass reading titles in some of the games out there - it is his style and the way he works)

AoRRta was known for highest graphical skills possible best 3D and DAZ models. So he have started 2 more games 4 years ago (now abandoned and disappeared) till some of us got suspicious that its actually his work due to style, writing and milking plus excuses. Most of devs here milks multiple games only from different accounts. U need less than a month for 1 regular update but they prolong it to 3 or 5 months, so they can work on multiple - other projects they have been started.

Reactions: BorgiaBou

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Good luck with that. He aint delivering shit last 7 years.

Most of us SMART PPL, we know he is like AORRTA the milker who lied fans and patreons 8 years - while he had multiple games started from several burners and Patreon accounts till 1 of my friend found his IP and literally saw that multiple accounts and so called DEVELOPERS are actually his accounts.

Lust & Passion is no different. Possible have 3 more games on this site at least (u can literally see the design and style and long ass reading titles in some of the games out there - it is his style and the way he works)

AoRRta was known for highest graphical skills possible best 3D and DAZ models. So he have started 2 more games 4 years ago (now abandoned and disappeared) till some of us got suspicious that its actually his work due to style, writing and milking plus excuses. Most of devs here milks multiple games only from different accounts. U need less than a month for 1 regular update but they prolong it to 3 or 5 months, so they can work on multiple - other projects they have been started.
What games specifically do you think are also made by L&P?

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Thank you for your reply, but after downloading this file, I don't know which folder to store it in or how to use it. How should I use it?
Just put it in your AWAM2/game folder. It will automatically activate when you'll laucnh the game.

tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Taffy Tales been removed by Patreon - my official statement
175742.png
https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-ta...n-my-official-statement.200133/#post-13223079

I said I think Patreon already knows but is turning a blind eye, so I'm not curious.

But if you're curious, try it yourself.

Patron benefit policy (prohibition of providing sexual depiction of minors)

How to report violation of guidelines (Available with an active membership)

Guidelines (Regulation of works that provide sexual satisfaction. Includes animation)

Are you still curious about whether or not Patreon deletes links?
Are you still curious whether this developer hides the links or not to protect his income?

Last edited:
Reactions: RCC14 and Parkernfc

ashitanojoe

Oct 20, 2019
View attachment 3712987
https://f95zone.to/threads/taffy-ta...n-my-official-statement.200133/#post-13223079

I said I think Patreon already knows but is turning a blind eye, so I'm not curious.

Guidelines (Regulation of works that provide sexual satisfaction. Includes animation)

Are you still curious whether this developer hides the links or not to protect his income?
Wow they had around 6000 patrons before their patreon page was banned.

Although it's a relieve that their project is surviving through subscribestar, it seems.

hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
View attachment 3712987

Dude, I'm not discussing the sexual content guidelines, those guidelines are clear and enforceable by Patreon.
I asked if there are guidelines on when and if a developer has to deliver their product and if there is any financial protection for backers.

Reactions: PaxHadrian17
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes