tofhdns

Jan 25, 2021
Isn't that what Patreon wrote? I am sure I saw a screen capture of a dm few pages back.
Think with common sense.

There is no reason to delete the link from f95zone.
This is their source of income.
(This is not their direct source of income, but by supporting the game they can generate additional income streams: advertising banners, sex chat, etc.)

If f95zone wanted to delete it, they would have deleted the game page, not the link.

The latest news was this.

The developer's top-tier sponsors were not receiving immediate updates despite paying, so they reported this to Patreon.

It's easy to guess that the sponsor would have wanted to receive the current version rather than the Dol version.

Therefore, when Patreon receives the report and starts investigating, they will find out that L&P used a trick, which is a violation of the terms.
(I'm sure they already know this, but when reports come in, they have to act.)

So, my guess is that L&P would have hastily requested F95zone to delete the link (before or during the investigation) and restored the link once the investigation was completed.
- By simply deleting the link, Patreon can deny that the two versions of the game are the same game (implicit agreement).
- Or, he may have done it directly using his secondary account for updates. (I don't know who owns the update account.)

So, I guess L&P asked f95zone to delete the link and then ask them to restore the link again.

If, as he said, many people requested Patreon to delete the link, and so Patreon directly requested F95zone to delete the link, the link "absolutely" cannot be restored.

If Patreon asked L&P to remove the link "for a while," this would be proof that they are turning a blind eye to the use of the trick. (They'll know that things can get pretty serious.)

Last edited:

dylan93

Feb 3, 2024
my pc is away getting fixed, can any body take screen shots of the hot action from v0.201 and post them so i can see what happens ?

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
In the past I’ve seen some (very few) harsh comments not only cursing (for the obvious reason…) but also wishing the game to stop, someone else to take it over etc…

IMHO LP made a huge mistake to build up high expectations for many opposing groups way beyond his capacity to deliver:
- Heterosexual: they want to see Sophia getting fucked in every possible position (not happening)
- Lesbian: they want to see Sophia in some serious action with other women (just started with Ellie but using a shitty version of Sophia). Here are a lot of different groups (Ellie, Patricia, Nathalie, Julie, Alyssa, Vicky)
- Incest: they want Sophia to have sex with family members (not her husband) and that is not progressing properly (she jerked off Dylan but where is sex? Why hasn’t started the ranch event yet? etc., etc.)
- Fans of specific characters: many times here we have seen people complaining where is this character or that person etc. There are over 30 people that are waiting for their screen time (see the full list in the game)
- Fetishists: interracial, submissive, voyeurs, mature fetishists are waiting for a scene with the janitor, Aiden or Morello, the teacher with Dylan watching, old gents or the postman.
- MILF lovers: Sophia with Sam which is expected to have a proper scene close to the end of the game… Sexed teenage boys, or Amber with Dylan.

High expectations are creating frustration! His limited capacity is delaying the progress!

Reactions: DDTolik

exsomon

May 11, 2020
trouble is story progression is too slow,
nobody expects an ordinary housewife to turn into a sexual predator overnight
21 in game days is not a long time for caugarisation but 7 years hinting, promising but not delivering is the problem

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
Think with common sense.

There is no reason to delete the link from f95zone.
This is their source of income.
(This is not their direct source of income, but by supporting the game they can generate additional income streams: advertising banners, sex chat, etc.)

If f95zone wanted to delete it, they would have deleted the game page, not the link.

The latest news was this.

The developer's top-tier sponsors were not receiving immediate updates despite paying, so they reported this to Patreon.

It's easy to guess that the sponsor would have wanted to receive the current version rather than the Dol version.

Therefore, when Patreon receives the report and starts investigating, they will find out that L&P used a trick, which is a violation of the terms.
(I'm sure they already know this, but when reports come in, they have to act.)

So, my guess is that L&P would have hastily requested F95zone to delete the link (before or during the investigation) and restored the link once the investigation was completed.
- By simply deleting the link, Patreon can deny that the two versions of the game are the same game (implicit agreement).
- Or, he may have done it directly using his secondary account for updates. (I don't know who owns the update account.)

So, I guess L&P asked f95zone to delete the link and then ask them to restore the link again.

If, as he said, many people requested Patreon to delete the link, and so Patreon directly requested F95zone to delete the link, the link "absolutely" cannot be restored.

If Patreon asked L&P to remove the link "for a while," this would be proof that they are turning a blind eye to the use of the trick. (They'll know that things can get pretty serious.)

The logical step when not receiving the update after subscribing is to contact the creator, rather than raising reporting them to Patreon. Why would anyone do that before contacting L&P? You would only resort to this if he failed to response in a timely manner.

Secondly I do not see what L&P gains from lying about F95 reports and by going through this tread and seeing some of the comments one could easily see how reporting by F95 users was plausible.

Reactions: hzjujk
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes