hzjujk

Sep 19, 2020
I believe this is still blow back from v.200 release. New subscribers had to wait 24 hours and he publicly admitted to holding the release back for and extra day to hit the new billing cycle.
Do you believe it or do you know it? No offense, but there are so many conspiracy theories and assumptions being sold as truth floating around that it's difficult to just "believe" something. But still, thank you for the reaction to my post.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
I had the same. I will from now on praise LP into heaven........... I do not want to get kicked off here. So all the praise to the dev!!!!!!

1717772641182.png

Is he reporting us? Or fanboys.

So I loved the update, had a lot of fun. Enjoyed it. All the credits to the dev!!!!!!! Can't wait for next update bla bla bla. Super lesbian stuff. Keep on going!

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
come back next year this time there's nothing interesting this year.
Way more than 1 year before anything interesting at the rate it's been. Try 10. There will eventually be like 48 hours gametime (at least!) of teasing and blueballing before she FINALLY fucks someone besides the loser husband.

Reactions: Savilesavile

Juidas

May 14, 2019
I believe this is still blow back from v.200 release. New subscribers had to wait 24 hours and he publicly admitted to holding the release back for and extra day to hit the new billing cycle.
All releases have come after the billing cycle, this one the same as the rest!!! (not sure about day1 as I first played from day 2)

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes