Wbwbd85

Dec 27, 2020
You can make it even vaguer please :rolleyes:

The update will be released today between 3 and 4 pm CET.

Sorry guys, I could have released the update around 11:30 pm yesterday but there were a few things I wanted to fix before releasing it and I figured that this half an hour wouldn't matter much except that the release date would have been April:( So I used the night to edit some details.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
i am not able to play some scenes along with dialogues because those aren't available in the gallary
You're rather unclear.
You don't need rpy if you already have rpyc (rpy are used to generate rpyc but the game only use rpyc)

1/ Where and which version di you download?
2/ Why do you see rpyc? You shouldn't with "normal" version. What did you do? (unzip rpa files?)
3/ If you have a problem with certain scenes, I guess you have an error? What it is?

Bbkkss11

Oct 14, 2023
You're rather unclear.
You don't need rpy if you already have rpyc (rpy are used to generate rpyc but the game only use rpyc)

1/ Where and which version di you download?
2/ Why do you see rpyc? You shouldn't with "normal" version. What did you do? (unzip rpa files?)
3/ If you have a problem with certain scenes, I guess you have an error? What it is?
Bro I have no ability to explain you:cry: in short i just want to decompile the rpyc file ...because i want to read the dialogues and scenes that are not available in the game's gallery... now?

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
Since I have been supporting Lust for a long time, it is no drama if I wish someone to recover after the scare they got after Patreon's suspension.
And anyway, mine is only irony.
But if I'm honest I'm sorry he compared f95 users as rats.
Do you know the complete story? And are you willing to share it here? Specially the last sentence of your post does not look nice to me.

Bibifoc

Engaged Member
Apr 7, 2018
Bro I have no ability to explain you:cry: in short i just want to decompile the rpyc file ...because i want to read the dialogues and scenes that are not available in the game's gallery... now?
I say this with all due respect, but what you're saying doesn't make sense :unsure:

In fact, the solution to your problem is simple. Re-download the game and make a fresh install.

Reactions: Bbkkss11

Lucrezia&Augusto

StefStory
Game Developer
Dec 25, 2019
Do you know the complete story? And are you willing to share it here? Specially the last sentence of your post does not look nice to me.
Sorry, I don't mean to contradict you, and I hope the translator did a good job. I wouldn't want it to have written something nonsensical. What exactly do you want to know?

We're talking about a game that's been going on for 7 years, and unfortunately, each new release happens only every 4 months. Do you really want a summary? I admit, Lust's writing captivated me for the first three years, but then I stopped reading and just looked at the images, imagining my own dialogues.

Every time I access the downloads Lust sends me, I'm always very excited. I hope you believe me when I say I'm a supporter of Lust; if you want, I can show you my PayPal charges.

I like Lust, I'm serious, but sometimes there are things that bother me. I express my disappointment in an ironic way, that's all.

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes