Talcum Powder

Feb 14, 2018
Too early to say definitively. If I had to guess it is trending towards July 17 - 24. Also depends on if he is going to do the animation(s), which he said would add about 3 days (which I interpret to mean at least five).

For me the big question isn't when, but why? I know folks want more sexual content, but surely Patricia calling Sophia for a workout without involving Vicky and Deshawn could be a relatively short event that builds some tension between the two in advance of the museum event later that evening and/or the next day's ranch event, ending with a somewhat intense post-workout shower scene.

My reason being, how many more times are Vicky and Deshawn going to pop up in the story? If it's not going to be a major story line going forward then narratively, how is this important?

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
And in my opinion, complaining about the lack of content in the latest updates is stupid, unlike the volume and speed of development
i know right id rather have speed of development than content as that way get all the other shitty crappy ass characters out the way for the Main LIs and get to the actual shit people give 2 cents about faster than dragging it out a heck of lot longer than needs be

Reactions: Alley_Cat

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
Too early to say definitively. If I had to guess it is trending towards July 17 - 24. Also depends on if he is going to do the animation(s), which he said would add about 3 days (which I interpret to mean at least five).

For me the big question isn't when, but why? I know folks want more sexual content, but surely Patricia calling Sophia for a workout without involving Vicky and Deshawn could be a relatively short event that builds some tension between the two in advance of the museum event later that evening and/or the next day's ranch event, ending with a somewhat intense post-workout shower scene.

My reason being, how many more times are Vicky and Deshawn going to pop up in the story? If it's not going to be a major story line going forward then narratively, how is this important?
Please...just let us have a break from lesbian incest stuff for a while. You're about to get a year of it when they do that ranch day, which I'm personally seeing as a giant obstacle to actually getting to the good stuff on PD16. The fans of that stuff have been eating extremely good recently, but there are other people who are here for other reasons.

I'm guessing that L&P has something in mind, if he's adding a Vicky and Deshawn scene that wasn't previously mentioned. Or, it might just be because the subscribers are getting burned out on it too, and he's starting to feel the pinch, and just threw something in to mix things up a bit.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Please...just let us have a break from lesbian incest stuff for a while. You're about to get a year of it when they do that ranch day, which I'm personally seeing as a giant obstacle to actually getting to the good stuff on PD16. The fans of that stuff have been eating extremely good recently, but there are other people who are here for other reasons.

I'm guessing that L&P has something in mind, if he's adding a Vicky and Deshawn scene that wasn't previously mentioned. Or, it might just be because the subscribers are getting burned out on it too, and he's starting to feel the pinch, and just threw something in to mix things up a bit.
How have we been eating pretty good when the last proper event on that route was over 3 years ago? For the last Ellie event, both versions are locked behind straight content! It turns out you can't progress on the normal Ellie route unless Sophia went all the way with Tyler, and for the "lesbian" version, that's locked behind the bonus storyline, which isn't even an option if you're not playing the Dylan route.

From memory you're a Sam fan, and yeah, he's been shafted pretty hard with the latest developments on his route. Just don't blame it on the fans of a route that has also been shafted pretty hard with the latest developements.

peas

Jul 31, 2018
Will delay until Aug. 3rd. Animation takes a long time. Still no sex unless it is with Vicky. No cock for our girl. She may touch it, but no sex.

• Sad
Reactions: MixQQ

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
View attachment 3719486

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.201

This is a combined version of A Wife and Mother version 0.201, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue.

DOWNLOAD

CRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.201 (2.25 GB)

Win:
GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: GOOGLE DRIVE
Android (No Audio - 1.66GB): GOOGLE DRIVE

UNCRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.201 (12.5 GB)

Win: GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2188867 View attachment 3356959
Thank you Naughty

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Be honest...Do you like this Sophia face look? I miss her beauty..beside new sophia...he is actually tring different hairstyles too...what I remember was sophia had curly hairstyle ....this one..idk ..all i can say the attraction is gone.
I like the way she looks and i have to give credit to LP, his visual composition is top notch, but the old model of Sophia is 100 times better!

Reactions: doccop63
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes