zsetgzaeftg

Feb 16, 2024
v0.205 a passiv wife and a passiv mother new tittle of the game.

release date prediction : 31/12/2024

L&P take your time we need the real animation of Sophia's rolled his eyes on the big black dick ! Pfff ahahah this fucking game will be abandonned before the end unfortunately.

Between the useless events with useless characters, those with Sophia when nothing happens and finally those where she is not passive but which are of no interest ! That promises for the next years knowing that there are quite a few planned and we have a slowed game development

Sorry for english too, bye boys =D

Apr 12, 2021
I also criticized L&P when necessary, especially because of the long-lasting upgrades, but some of you are going too hard on the guy. Even those who don't support him financially are bossing him around on how he should do his job. In almost every page people bully him. There are a lot of visual novels in the industry, but none of them doesn't hit as well as AWAM, does it? Then maybe we should give the guy a break.

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
I also criticized L&P when necessary, especially because of the long-lasting upgrades, but some of you are going too hard on the guy. Even those who don't support him financially are bossing him around on how he should do his job. In almost every page people bully him. There are a lot of visual novels in the industry, but none of them doesn't hit as well as AWAM, does it? Then maybe we should give the guy a break.
It's literally the worst one ever made. It needs more "adult" and less "novel." No sex after 1 year = bad game. 7 + years? Worst. Game. Ever.

Reactions: t3alqdansam

Farun2000

Jul 4, 2018
View attachment 3719486

A Wife and Mother - Combined Edition v0.201

This is a combined version of A Wife and Mother version 0.201, which includes the complete Part 1. That means you can play the game from the beginning or just import your old save files without any issue.

DOWNLOAD

CRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.201 (2.25 GB)

Win:
GOOGLE DRIVE
Linux: GOOGLE DRIVE
MAC: GOOGLE DRIVE
Android (No Audio - 1.66GB): GOOGLE DRIVE

UNCRUNCHED VERSION
CE v0.201 (12.5 GB)

Win: GOOGLE DRIVE

View attachment 2188867 View attachment 3356959
Any chance of getting the android link fixed?

Ben224

Jul 29, 2020
And in my opinion, complaining about the lack of content in the latest updates is stupid, unlike the volume and speed of development
You're splitting hairs. The lack of content is only a problem because of how slow the releases are. And what do you mean by 'volume' if not 'content'?

onefingersalute

Formerly 'underwatersparkle'
Mar 30, 2022
Like twice a year, ~1 scene per update
your wrong on that it has been for last few years has been 3 to 4 updates a year 1 being 3 to 4 months apart except this year the he/she seems to have upped their game already putting out 3 fixing to be 4 well before the half way mark on the year so he probably will have 5 to 6 updates this year maybe more but i would say 5 to 6

3.20 star(s) 461 Votes