tigers

Apr 28, 2017
If no one shares the game here, this does not mean that it did not release out. :D
farrah dude, what is going on? Did the correct version release on his site? No comments on patreon stating this is the wrong vesion?

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
farrah dude, what is going on? Did the correct version release on his site? No comments on patreon stating this is the wrong vesion?
It's not full version, make special to patreon. Real version already released but noone shared it.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Have thought things over since the release, and here is what I got...

1) We may be waiting 2 to 4 more days for $15 or $10 patrons to get their release.

2) $30 patrons are likely not sharing in an effort to get to the next goal. Currently, it's at $5,782 / $6,500. If the goal is reached the game may start coming out faster as this is the goal:

"I'll quit my side job so I can spend even more time developing the game!
Additionally, I'll give my hardware a massive "face-lift", primarily to render faster and release quicker update-versions!
Furthermore, I'll hire someone to help me out with the scenes!"

They want more donors so that we get more than 1/4 of a day every 2 months they are getting fed up, and for good reason. On the other hand, to take it out on innocent pirates and encourage such greedy behavior is not helping the situation. The people who want to donate will donate if the game is good. The number of extra dollars squeezed out with such a method is minimal for the amount of unhappiness it causes. That unhappiness then echos out into people giving bad reviews, and writing shitty comments thus making folks less likely to donate.

3) There are two huge camps when it comes to this game.
Camp 1 = Worshipers
Camp 2 = Haters

I have been in both camps when it comes to this game. At the start, and for a long long time, I was in Camp 1. I loved this game, I truly did. It was one of my favorites. L&P Came to these forums and talked with the people. He updated regularly and shifted over from RPGM to Renpy. He had big plans, and spoke to the people. He was a nice guy down to earth, felt like he was one of us. Over time he slowly morphed... He no longer came to the forums for feedback. He started releasing much slower. He started releasing tiny updates. He started raising the cap on patreons to get a first day release. Still no sex and it's been years...

L&P Opened as "An engaging artist with a passion."
L&P Now is "A reclusive businessman that only cares about money."

During that transition my opinion went from worship to hate.

Lika

Jun 3, 2017

1) We may be waiting 2 to 4 more days for $15 or $10 patrons to get their release.

2) $30 patrons are likely not sharing in an effort to get to the next goal. Currently, it's at $5,782 / $6,500. If the goal is reached the game may start coming out faster as this is the goal:

Additionally, I'll give my hardware a massive "face-lift", primarily to render faster and release quicker update-versions!

They want more donors so that we get more than 1/4 of a day every 2 months they are getting fed up, and for good reason. On the other hand, to take it out on innocent pirates and encourage such greedy behavior is not helping the situation. The people who want to donate will donate if the game is good. The number of extra dollars squeezed out with such a method is minimal for the amount of unhappiness it causes. That unhappiness then echos out into people giving bad reviews, and writing shitty comments thus making folks less likely to donate.

Camp 1 = Worshipers
Camp 2 = Haters

I have been in both camps when it comes to this game. At the start, and for a long long time, I was in Camp 1. I loved this game, I truly did. It was one of my favorites. L&P Came to these forums and talked with the people. He updated regularly and shifted over from RPGM to Renpy. He had big plans, and spoke to the people. He was a nice guy down to earth, felt like he was one of us. Over time he slowly morphed... He no longer came to the forums for feedback. He started releasing much slower. He started releasing tiny updates. He started raising the cap on patreons to get a first day release. Still no sex and it's been years...

I don;t know about faster xD Hope it will not be like DualFamily.
He also wrote that he will be release the game faster , but as we can....

farrah

Lesbian incest the best!
Donor
Aug 26, 2017
At least there is no whining about the blue balls after the update, oh wait there must be sex there too. :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: lockerxx

ancoli

Apr 28, 2017

Camp 1 = Worshipers
Camp 2 = Haters

Even if they reach the 6.5k goal I would not expect much improvement. This game (and the money the dev makes) is now based upon anticipation. Just look at how many people are waiting for the release of a game that has a 3-star score and every update barely shows some nude scenes.. The developer has achieved something amazing since the first release and that was to create AMAZING POTENTIAL with beautiful graphics so that people instantly fall in love with the game. Unfortunately all the dev does for the past 7-8 months is taking advantage of this love for his game. The anticipation pays off too well... Maybe it is a smart thing to do, maybe not..
I am sure that many people will argue against it but in my eyes that is the truth.

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
Even if they reach the 6.5k goal I would not expect much improvement. This game (and the money the dev makes) is now based upon anticipation. Just look at how many people are waiting for the release of a game that has a 3-star score and every update barely shows some nude scenes.. The developer has achieved something amazing since the first release and that was to create AMAZING POTENTIAL with beautiful graphics so that people instantly fall in love with the game. Unfortunately all the dev does for the past 7-8 months is taking advantage of this love for his game. The anticipation pays off too well... Maybe it is a smart thing to do, maybe not..
I am sure that many people will argue against it but in my eyes that is the truth.
If anyone bothered to go many posts back, I could state: "I told you so"... But seriously, with very few exceptions, this is a common scenario: good promising start -> hitting high conversion rate -> slowing down release frequency / content amount -> stalling for months -> abandonment.

I mentioned zillion times, if folks who support devs on patreon had any sense of how the market works, they'd pull out their pledges right after sensing a hint of a slowdown. What do you think the dev would do if overnight their income had melted from $6k to $1k..? My guess he'd start desperately winning the patrons back. But we'll never see it, because of the camp of worshippers mentioned above (a.k.a. naive morons). If you doubt, check Dual Family case...

[EDIT]; Sure, one can do with their money whaterver they please, including burning, wiping ass, or supporting scammers. But this does not disprove my point.

Angmir

May 29, 2017
New version seems to be here allready

But it can be fake, this site is not 100% reliable. And anoying to DL from

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
New version seems to be here allready

But it can be fake, this site is not 100% reliable. And anoying to DL from
I can tell it's not a good version based on file size.

ancoli

Apr 28, 2017
If anyone bothered to go many posts back, I could state: "I told you so"... But seriously, with very few exceptions, this is a common scenario: good promising start -> hitting high conversion rate -> slowing down release frequency / content amount -> stalling for months -> abandonment.

I mentioned zillion times, if folks who support devs on patreon had any sense of how the market works, they'd pull out their pledges right after sensing a hint of a slowdown. What do you think the dev would do if overnight their income had melted from $6k to $1k..? My guess he'd start desperately winning the patrons back. But we'll never see it, because of the camp of worshippers mentioned above (a.k.a. naive morons). If you doubt, check Dual Family case...
I couldn't agree more.
Let's think about it for a moment. What if I told you that the game is finished (I doubt it), or the story is written (I doubt it) or that most renders are finalised (I doubt it). Even then though, the developer would be a fool to release a complete game! Especially when they know that in two days time it would be available for everyone online.. By prolonging the story, by prolonging every update as long as possible the developer can enjoy more and more months of patreon contributions with the promice of delivering the best adult game ever made. Just that promice is all that they need. He does not have to deliver that promice to earn 5, 6, 7 thousand per month!
I became a patreon as soon as the first release was out and boy did I regret that desision fast!
Let's see how much more can this last though. Because, to comment on what you said, if the patreons leave him then he may not "make everything to get them back" but instead just abandon the game as we have seen many times in the past from other devs...

Reactions: 17demon
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes