DirkP

Jun 5, 2018
I still have a problem with "I will cancel my side job ...". I live in Germany and wonder each time, which "side job" is worth more than $ 6.5k. I would be glad if I would get so much for my main job ..
Either the dev is a dreamer or he came into the world with a golden spoon in his mouth. In both cases have we "normal pirates" anyway no chance to talk to him.

Mormont

Devoted Member
Nov 30, 2018
I'm surprised about all the excitement about this new update kudos to you guys for sticking at it (y) here's hoping we actually get something this time and not just some long winding drama.

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
I'm surprised about all the excitement about this new update kudos to you guys for sticking at it (y) here's hoping we actually get something this time and not just some long winding drama.
That's just the point) Everyone wants to see that something is finally worthwhile) And not a game for 2 minutes without any development))

Radoslaw Wolf

May 23, 2017
I couldn't agree more.
Let's think about it for a moment. What if I told you that the game is finished (I doubt it), or the story is written (I doubt it) or that most renders are finalised (I doubt it). Even then though, the developer would be a fool to release a complete game! Especially when they know that in two days time it would be available for everyone online.. By prolonging the story, by prolonging every update as long as possible the developer can enjoy more and more months of patreon contributions with the promice of delivering the best adult game ever made. Just that promice is all that they need. He does not have to deliver that promice to earn 5, 6, 7 thousand per month!
I became a patreon as soon as the first release was out and boy did I regret that desision fast!
Let's see how much more can this last though. Because, to comment on what you said, if the patreons leave him then he may not "make everything to get them back" but instead just abandon the game as we have seen many times in the past from other devs...
Spot on. I was one of his first patrons, too. But come on, I know the value of my hard earned dime, also I can smell the swindle right away... Especially after all we've seen with other devs. I'm not saying that all patrons thoughtlessly waste their parents' pocket money, but sometimes it feels just like that. Anyway, the free market does not apply here, that for sure.
There was an argument raised on how tough is a life of a dev, yada yada.. OK, all right. But wasn't it even harder at the beginning of their project? With no patrons and no monthly income? But then another argument popped up that the game becomes more complex, needs more work, yada yada.. OK, all right. But isn't it exactly why you got this all money, fool? To assemble a team, purchase hardware and keep up with the pace?
Come fucking on... It is a brutal violation committed on the sanity and common sense...

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
That's where you are wrong kiddo. It's about choice. Without the choice to not corrupt it may as well be a static novel. A good corruption game would be about 80/20. 80 corruption 20 non corruption. Having the good path lets you see "What would that person have been like with different decisions?" It makes for a more well-rounded character and more immersive game altogether. Without the choice to be bad, and just being bad it's not the same feeling. It's the choice to make bad choices that make bad choices bad choices.
I must admit this time You are right.

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
In my country $ 30 is not a bad amount, considering that I earn $ 312.5))) I was $ 10 a lot when I was his patron of the arts for 5 months))

levelcap

Jun 27, 2017
He's still sleeping

RIP update

9/10 it will be out tomorrow for $30 and the day after it which is Sunday you guys can start waiting

There's no way anyone will get it today

Chances that you guys get it tomorrow is slim

It's best of you guys just forget about it for a day or 2

Reactions: Jemi009

prdude

Jul 30, 2017
0:08 link (not sure yet if real or fake) as download takes near 4 hours!

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes