Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Hadn't he release the update yesterday? why wait a day or two? No one is going to share it here?
You are so right, it is an unacceptable imposition! Unbelievable what some 30$ patreons think who they are, don't come first here to post a link. Shame on them I say, SHAME ON THEM!

Another one for igno list. Hope I will not harm the forum software with my list... :LOL:

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
Is it possible L&P is playing a bit of Houdini with this release because we do have an event between the Landlady and her Tennant? Thus he's chucked out a different release to keep the Gestapo away? :unsure:

sdfsdnfsmndfmsndfsn

Jun 5, 2019
You are so right, it is a unacceptable imposition! Unbelievable what some 30$ patreons think who they are, don't come first here to post a link. Shame on them I say, SHAME ON THEM!

Another one for igno list. Hope I will not harm the forum software with my list... :LOL:
I didnt mean that. Usually someone shares the link here after a few hours or so. I was just curious, thats all

pandor666

May 6, 2017
well i download stuff from svs and 50% is ok 40% are blocked by my AV and 10% are fakes
in this case -> 40% i do not recomend downloading i cant eaven quarantine it.....
i have premium on Rapidgator and Uploaded so it was not a trouble.

• Wow
Reactions: lockerxx

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
I like anticipating rewards it makes them more impactful but I hope we get to some actual sexual content soon. Part of me wonders if the pace of the story is in part a way to keep the dev getting paid. I looking forward to when where in the thick of it I just hope we actually get there.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
well i download stuff from svs and 50% is ok 40% are blocked by my AV and 10% are fakes
in this case -> 40% i do not recomend downloading i cant eaven quarantine it.....
i have premium on Rapidgator and Uploaded so it was not a trouble.
so is a fake one ok :cry: . thanks!!!

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
Thing is I wanna know what the hell happened? Did the dev mistakenly post a wrong version or did he do it intentionally, while providing the correct version from his website?

AER201812

Jan 13, 2018
one question... beside all that BS about SVS comics fake...
does anybody know if the new update is even released to the patrons?????????
nobody knows any patrons?

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes