Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
From the perspective of choosing options, then yes, Dylan's options are not the most impactful. BUT, when Sophia is going through Dylan's path, her frame and how she saw things 8 days ago suddenly suffers a windows blue screen, she goes into total lobotomy, and she just lives in Dylan's fantasy.

Does a 40 yo woman wants to go to a club with a 16yo guy? NO, its embarrasing.
Does a 40 yo woman wants to be gropped and kissed in public by a 16yo guy? no, its embarrasing.
Does a 40 yo woman feels safe in a club with a 16yo guy defending her? no, its threatening and dangerous.
Etc...

Sophia doesn't want to take any of those options, you are just forced to live in Dylan's fantasy. If you swap things 180 degrees and ask before those events: "ey Sophia, what do YOU want at this point of the novel?" absolutely NONE of those things would be the reply, those are Dylan's replies. In AWAM S2 you do NOT live in Sophia's world, you are living in Dylan's world. We are mostly "living" in Dylan's fantasy from Sophia's perspective, not Sophia's "life / fantasy", and that makes Dylan the real protagonist.

The novel sometimes breathes when it moves away from Dylan', but the stupidification of Sophia is also gradually happening in the other paths. L&P is confusing corruption with submission and lack of self awareness. Sophia is in a huge lack of agency, of frame, of internal compass to feel like we are leaving her story. She is a passenger, not the captain. She is not the protagonist anymore, she is the main perspective, she is just the camera and the filler text, but she doesnt feel alive anymore.

Sophia S2 has better face (until recent changes), better ass, better tits (even if both look fake), better ambience lights and gloom, but she lost her soul, her opinion, her frame, her personality, etc...
That more or less sums up why I don't play the Dylan route. Except I go further, in that it makes no sense for them to take the sports car in the Prologue for Dylan to sit on Sophia's lap. Only reason I can see to choose the sports car option is that as a player, you've already decided to play the Dylan route.

I'm just waiting to see if L&P fixes the last Ellie event so that those who want the straight content can play it, and those that want the lesbian can play that branch. At the moment you can't separate the two.

And I agree about her stupefaction on other paths. I was hoping in the event with Logan and Tyler that Sophia would have more agency, especially since she doesn't like either of them right from the start. None of the decisions required to continue the event make sense for Sophia.

Although I believe Dylan is 17, and Ellie 18.
It affects his path in the game and not others.
That Dylan doesn't make any decisions that affect the other routes is entirely my point.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
Please use a translation program. English is the preferred language.
Nobody knows how far things will go with the three little apostles. We can only guess. Sophia will be dressed in hot lingerie. Whether she jerks the boys off while they all three suck Sophia's nipples together or finger her... remains to be seen. I still think a bj is out of the question.
SH:devilish:TA?? We'll be there
1000007705.gif

Gogo1236

Formerly 'RATMAN1236'
Nov 22, 2022
That Dylan doesn't make any decisions that affect the other routes is entirely my point.
Okay, but your original question was whether Dylan can be looked as MC. Well, he is the only character apart from Sophia who gets to make choices(Liam got a choice once but it hardly counts)and you can play the game from his POV from time to time, so can he be called another MC or not? LP considers him as MC as far as I know. And he may not affect others, but his choices in the game corrupt Sophia into being more bold and more open with taboo feelings. Also he has influence over Ellie whether to forgive Logan or not. And if we consider the whole cuck thing then he is the main character whose choices will affect how Sophia interact with others. TBH, LP should have never given him choices in the game or introduced gameplay through his pov. It started with a female protagonist and should have followed the same path.

Gogo1236

Formerly 'RATMAN1236'
Nov 22, 2022
Defthink a handjob or tit job is the most you can hope for. I am 65 and doubt I will live long enough to see Sophia cheating on her husband with full sex with a man.
Hold on for your dear life just 35 more years, see Sophia get banged, jerk off to her and go out in style at 100 .:ROFLMAO:

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

new_user!

Jun 1, 2022
One of the most common things people talk about in this and the OT thread is the fact you can cut the large majority of the characters and the game will be better for it.

Unfortunately, LP doesn't see it that way. He thinks everything must go step by step, there must be a route/choice for every possibility etc.
You guys are just naive - LP knows and understands everything. He does NOT WANT to develop the main topic and therefore diverts attention to nonsense. All the pointless updates, new paths and actors are just an excuse not to develop the main theme and tease, tease, tease... LP will milk forever!

Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

Gogo1236

Formerly 'RATMAN1236'
Nov 22, 2022
You guys are just naive - LP knows and understands everything. He does NOT WANT to develop the main topic and therefore diverts attention to nonsense. All the pointless updates, new paths and actors are just an excuse not to develop the main theme and tease, tease, tease... LP will milk forever!
Exactly. He can withhold development of main plot for quite some time with so many branches he has opened. There will be lots and lots of lesbian stuff so that he can claim that there are sexual scenes. Even if Sophia gives BJ to Dylan he can easily waste 3-4 updates on it, her giving bj reluctantly, then her regretting for a whole update, then accepting the situation and feelings and then somewhere down the line she will give BJ's freely but then too it will not lead to sex, there will be again lesbian scenes, then Dylan eating Sophia pussy, her regretting the situation and whole thing repeats itself. It will go on and on and on...forever.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes