lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
View attachment 3829646

Don't be shy! (2nd option)
A communal shower should also be shared together:)

i dont know if it is shared yet or not but here goes and as i said before option 1 is best route forward in this instance most people are not trying to see no shit like that but whatever to each their own and opinions are like assholes everyone has one
is Sophie going to wash Deshawn third leg? or Vicky big ass

Last edited:

GingerSweetGirl

Engaged Member
Aug 23, 2020
3 Museum guys are just a one time thing to conclude this bonus storyline (an event that happened So long ago and mostly forgot that it has little to no relevance... as well as a missed opportunity to bring Sophia/Patrica path closer. If so unimportant from the git-go, why not have concluded it much sooner rather than letting it just hang and stagnate)
It's so painfully obvious that the museum event should be cut. I know people were looking forward to it, but it's so late that it's a waste of time and resources to make it. This is maybe the lowest of the low-hanging fruit if he wanted to cut something. No one needs this scene, this is needlessly inflexible.

Mars88

Nov 20, 2017
It's so painfully obvious that the museum event should be cut. I know people were looking forward to it, but it's so late that it's a waste of time and resources to make it. This is maybe the lowest of the low-hanging fruit if he wanted to cut something. No one needs this scene, this is needlessly inflexible.
LP doesn’t understand this, he doesn’t understand or pretends that he doesn’t understand simple math, he doesn’t want to answer the most important question: How does he plan to finish the game within 10 years with so many characters? Thus, he literally admits that the game will not be finished, especially with the closure of his Patreon

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021
What's that promotion work gonna look like? Creating a Ko-Fi account (already done) and making a post on twitter? Like.. What can someone really do to promote a game with this kind of content? lol

The promotion he gets is free and comes from F95 and other places where the game is shared. Not like he's doing anything for that. Hasn't done anything in 7 years, and highly doubt he'll do anything now.

Edit: Tell you what he's doing. He's setting himself up to have more excuses to use in the coming months or even years as to why things are getting slower and slower.
Just saw this on my way home, I think he serious this time
the-bilboard-on-the-way-advertising-billboard-green-screen-on-sidelines-of-expressway-with-tra...jpg

DarthSpitz717

Mar 28, 2023
______________________________________+++++++++++++++___________________________________________

The two college boys themselves are/were unimportant for the story as a whole. And you are 100% correct, there is no point the developer wasting time/energy and effort for that event nor is it worth our time waiting to play it.

How I looked forward to the event had it happened was a plot tool to bring Patrica/Sophia closer and further Sophia's path to the "Darkside." So chalk that up as a lost opportunity.

However, something else isn't being looked at and that is the developer's creditability, reliability and relatability. So many other paths can't be continued and furthered, and that is a strike against the developer. And now that the developer is taking us down so many other rabbit holes, events that players want to play come into doubt.

GingerSweetGirl, I'm going to assume there are plots and paths and content you want to play, especially in a reasonable timetable... that describes everyone here actually. I don't care about the side jobs but there still are those howling for them or asking questions. No one talks about the "maid," another loser path. And there are a host of other elements hanging and stagnating.

Right now, the story is coming off as a schizophrenic squirrel dodging cars on a freeway while looking for nuts

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
LP doesn’t understand this, he doesn’t understand or pretends that he doesn’t understand simple math, he doesn’t want to answer the most important question: How does he plan to finish the game within 10 years with so many characters? Thus, he literally admits that the game will not be finished, especially with the closure of his Patreon
Finishing the game in 10 years was the plan,years ago.
Unless each year he restart the count and have new 10 years.

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
View attachment 3829646

i dont know if it is shared yet or not but here goes and as i said before option 1 is best route forward in this instance most people are not trying to see no shit like that but whatever to each their own and opinions are like assholes everyone has one
As far as I remember, this is only their 2nd meeting, isn't it? Will Sophia get completely naked in front of them? It is almost impossible to believe. Also, there is no option for Sophia to share th. e shower with Vicky and her bf. Sophia could have come home directly and showered. and I think this is a very unrealistic scene
hilary-duff-kelsey-peters.gif

Luckycharm8

Jun 14, 2024
As far as I remember, this is only their 2nd meeting, isn't it? Will Sophia get completely naked in front of them? It is almost impossible to believe. Also, there is no option for Sophia to share th. e shower with Vicky and her bf. Sophia could have come home directly and showered. and I think this is a very unrealistic scene
View attachment 3831688
She did reveal herself in the sauna top down. Plus all that’s happen up to this point. Just built up libido (tension).

Reactions: LordClogain

Thriller

Nov 6, 2019
View attachment 3829646

She still looks like 32-33 at most here. How old is she actually?

(M RAJJI)

Oct 10, 2023
She did reveal herself in the sauna top down. Plus all that’s happen up to this point. Just built up libido (tension).
If you look at it that way, Sophia should have been completely naked in front of Dylan in the evening events of pd 13. But it didn't happen there. There Sophia was in control with Dylan despite consuming alcohol. But this is only their 2nd meeting. I think this is a very unrealistic scene.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
______________________________________+++++++++++++++___________________________________________

The two college boys themselves are/were unimportant for the story as a whole. And you are 100% correct, there is no point the developer wasting time/energy and effort for that event nor is it worth our time waiting to play it.

How I looked forward to the event had it happened was a plot tool to bring Patrica/Sophia closer and further Sophia's path to the "Darkside." So chalk that up as a lost opportunity.

However, something else isn't being looked at and that is the developer's creditability, reliability and relatability. So many other paths can't be continued and furthered, and that is a strike against the developer. And now that the developer is taking us down so many other rabbit holes, events that players want to play come into doubt.

GingerSweetGirl, I'm going to assume there are plots and paths and content you want to play, especially in a reasonable timetable... that describes everyone here actually. I don't care about the side jobs but there still are those howling for them or asking questions. No one talks about the "maid," another loser path. And there are a host of other elements hanging and stagnating.

Right now, the story is coming off as a schizophrenic squirrel dodging cars on a freeway while looking for nuts
What do you have against Nat? Her scene has been the last decent event on my playthrough

Reactions: Mars88

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Relax Ginger! It still time for that event. I hope L&P would not cut that event from the game too, but who knowns. For what they say, he already cutted Emma from the game, what is a pity.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Relax Ginger! It still time for that event. I hope L&P would not cut that event from the game too, but who knowns. For what they say, he already cutted Emma from the game, what is a pity.
With all the problems the 2nd side job is now causing, I wonder if an additional reason Emma was cut was because she's the underage girl (I put her at 17).

Reactions: AlienEDM
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes