Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
Instead of criticizing and wasting time throwing shit at other devs, you might want to hone your skills a bit yourself!
Don't ever defend that gold digger against me, brother. Do you understand me? Don't defend him. Because even if he has the guts to stop being a little girl and open an account here like a real man, he has no arguments to defend himself. Even then, he'd just apologize. So shut the fuck up.

Blastoffft

May 5, 2022
Don't ever defend that gold digger against me, brother. Do you understand me? Don't defend him. Because even if he has the guts to stop being a little girl and open an account here like a real man, he has no arguments to defend himself. Even then, he'd just apologize. So shut the fuck up.
Grain of Sand:1 Humanity:0

crabboid

Sep 7, 2019
I couldn’t help but read that in Hulk Hogan’s voice cutting a promo.

holy_cat

Dec 9, 2020
I believe Aiden and Andre might be older because of failing a grade or two, same as how Dylan is probably the oldest in his class.
There is a scientific explanation for this occurence. That's what the theory of relativity is all about, I guess. Time can pass at different pace for different people. Interestingly, it can also (in AWAM) flow backwards, which is what we experience with Sophia.

• Haha
Reactions: Radoslaw Wolf

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
"open an account here like a real man". I guess real men have F95 accounts, huh?

This is about L&P, right?

Lust&Passion

There you have it. Does that make him a real man? Don't get me wrong, there's lots of stuff I dislike about AWAM in recent years, but you're just acting silly.

Woodalicca

Jun 13, 2022
Instead of criticizing and wasting time throwing shit at other devs, you might want to hone your skills a bit yourself!
LOL. I always asked myself the same question : why are sooooo many other game devs active here criticizing ? I mean, don't they have their own thread or something ? :KEK:

Bros, spend your energy promoting your own stuff. You'll be more legitimate to share a constructive criticism the day you do better than L&P, work-wise. :KEK:

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes