DanteDamonic

Apr 1, 2023
Why? What have they done to earn that? :LOL: They need to work hard if they want my Sophia to choose bath with them.:cool:
Hell if you really want to get technical she could've fucked her daughter in the shower by now the only sex scene with her daughter felt half assed and rushed on top of on the straight path instead of the lesbian path I honestly think he is just throwing darts at a wall and going ok this works just to get ideas of what to do

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Guys,
There is a scene after the sleepover (Pajama Party), where Ellie catches her brother receiving oral sex on the couch and she masturbates watching the scene.

I only saw this scene of her masturbating in a forum member's signature. When I played, Ellie caught the oral sex scene, simply ignored it and left.

What are the choices in the sleepover (Pajama Party) quiz game that ends with Ellie masturbating?
Someone responded and then deleted it!
I didn't have time to read everything, when I tried to do the step-by-step guide to see Ellie masturbating, the post was deleted!
I haven't been able to see this scene yet, only in the gkdanuka member's signature.

Ranxerox

Nov 11, 2021
Someone responded and then deleted it!
I didn't have time to read everything, when I tried to do the step-by-step guide to see Ellie masturbating, the post was deleted!
I haven't been able to see this scene yet, only in the gkdanuka member's signature.
Can only recommend you read and follow the directions on the WT (pdf) provided below.
If the scene you saw is from gkdanuka, it must probably be his fan art.

Reactions: Ruffles&Lays
3.20 star(s) 466 Votes