Badboyoz

Apr 13, 2023
"open an account here like a real man". I guess real men have F95 accounts, huh?

This is about L&P, right?

Lust&Passion

There you have it. Does that make him a real man? Don't get me wrong, there's lots of stuff I dislike about AWAM in recent years, but you're just acting silly.
Dude, he doesn't even use this account. The last time he was active was 2022. There were days when we went through hell in this forum, but he did not write a single comment even a single day. Do you think he'll come back if I send him a message right now? No, he won't. He only sees us as cows to be milked and deserves no respect.

palmtrees89

Jul 3, 2021
Dude, he doesn't even use this account. The last time he was active was 2022. There were days when we went through hell in this forum, but he did not write a single comment even a single day. Do you think he'll come back if I send him a message right now? No, he won't. He only sees us as cows to be milked and deserves no respect.
Ok? I'm fine with that. Wouldn't even wanna talk to him because I know how it'd end anyway. So, uhhh...Why do you want him to be here?

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Starfield Game is receiving strong backlash from users after announcing that it will sell one 20-minute mission for $7, separate from the price of the main game.

In reality it's 10,not 7.

Nov 22, 2021
Starfield Game is receiving strong backlash from users after announcing that it will sell one 20-minute mission for $7, separate from the price of the main game.

It should have read 'Player'.

chholekulche

Jul 19, 2021

Starfield does not have my beautiful Sophia in the game. Hence the backlash

Ruffles&Lays

Apr 1, 2024
Guys,
There is a scene after the sleepover (Pajama Party), where Ellie catches her brother receiving oral sex on the couch and she masturbates watching the scene.

I only saw this scene of her masturbating in a forum member's signature. When I played, Ellie caught the oral sex scene, simply ignored it and left.

What are the choices in the sleepover (Pajama Party) quiz game that ends with Ellie masturbating?

Reactions: GmFn1869

ssam123

Jul 16, 2023
L/P, in current situation and state of things, it's highly likely you are checking this thread, so i have some suggestions for you to increase the possibility of recovery and maybe speeding it up,
first drop the corporate culture strategy where shareholders dictating you to create this and that, that would be acceptable for DLCs though i guess, they are paying you for your creativity and the element of surprise not creating some specific scenes, otherwise AIs are and will be capable creating almost anything nowadays and in near future.
second, treat the people better man and not just listening to the paying shareholders, listen to the others as well, just imagine if you were popular amongst your followers, they would have come to your rescue without you even making any significant effort.
third, the tension is there man, 7 years of building tension between characters is wayyyy too much, drop it asap, which doesn't make any sense anymore specially with your pace of doing things and current situation with the patreon, i'm sure if there's one common sense between players and paying supporters is that they want sex which is lacking and is unacceptable to be honest, i know that this is an erotic game and stuff but eroticism has to lead to something right? otherwise it's just blueballing so to speak.
as for the content, after current update, drop the side quests for now, make another hot sam/dylan with sophia/amber event perferably having some softcore sex at the very least, it's been 7 years for crying out loud. it will be way more helpful in my opinion and most definitely better than some old geezers with sophia or bunch of under age kids with sophia, for now at least, but that's just my honest opinion, of course in the end it's up to you.
i wish you a successful and speedy recovery, keep the game alive and in turn specially this thread :D , i'm sure others would agree that this thread became one of best aspects of this game over the years and our habit to check and read about the game.
good luck
Game name in you profile.

DylansMoM_001

Apr 30, 2023
L/P, in current situation and state of things, it's highly likely you are checking this thread, so i have some suggestions for you to increase the possibility of recovery and maybe speeding it up,
first drop the corporate culture strategy where shareholders dictating you to create this and that, that would be acceptable for DLCs though i guess, they are paying you for your creativity and the element of surprise not creating some specific scenes, otherwise AIs are and will be capable creating almost anything nowadays and in near future.
second, treat the people better man and not just listening to the paying shareholders, listen to the others as well, just imagine if you were popular amongst your followers, they would have come to your rescue without you even making any significant effort.
third, the tension is there man, 7 years of building tension between characters is wayyyy too much, drop it asap, which doesn't make any sense anymore specially with your pace of doing things and current situation with the patreon, i'm sure if there's one common sense between players and paying supporters is that they want sex which is lacking and is unacceptable to be honest, i know that this is an erotic game and stuff but eroticism has to lead to something right? otherwise it's just blueballing so to speak.
as for the content, after current update, drop the side quests for now, make another hot sam/dylan with sophia/amber event perferably having some softcore sex at the very least, it's been 7 years for crying out loud. it will be way more helpful in my opinion and most definitely better than some old geezers with sophia or bunch of under age kids with sophia, for now at least, but that's just my honest opinion, of course in the end it's up to you.
i wish you a successful and speedy recovery, keep the game alive and in turn specially this thread :D , i'm sure others would agree that this thread became one of best aspects of this game over the years and our habit to check and read about the game.
good luck
Didn't read but I'm happy for u or good luck or that sucks

sssaam.cindy.2019

Game Developer
Oct 31, 2020
LOL. I always asked myself the same question : why are sooooo many other game devs active here criticizing ? I mean, don't they have their own thread or something ? :KEK:

Bros, spend your energy promoting your own stuff. You'll be more legitimate to share a constructive criticism the day you do better than L&P, work-wise. :KEK:
To be hones, I personally, have a lot of time when rendering :WeSmart: just do praise / criticism as fun ;)

Mar 22, 2018
Joyce is definitely up there with Sophia in my opinion, the difference is that she actually puts out.
yeah, i hope L/P unleashes Sophia too, just as LEWD did with joyce
because getting a bicycle in mid 20s is pointless when you wanted it
in your childhood, we men are attracted to MILFs and older women in general
but that tends to change as we age, and we are more attracted to
younger women later on. so the point is getting a Sophia sex scene won't
feel the same if it comes too late.

DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
yeah, i hope L/P unleashes Sophia too, just as LEWD did with joyce
because getting a bicycle in mid 20s is pointless when you wanted it
in your childhood, we men are attracted to MILFs and older women in general
but that tends to change as we age, and we are more attracted to
younger women later on. so the point is getting a Sophia sex scene won't
feel the same if it comes too late.
I would just like to see a Sophia sex scene before L$P changes her appearance again to make her look younger than Ellie :ROFLMAO:

Mar 22, 2018
I would just like to see a Sophia sex scene before L$P changes her appearance again to make her look younger than Ellie :ROFLMAO:
He has aged himself just like us, and he likes them young now and knows
that the loyal followers from 8 years ago after all these years must have
like them young too now :ROFLMAO:
but jokes aside, i believe this guy is a genius in his design,
when women are happy they tend to pay more attention to themselves, they
go to saloons, put more make up on and stuff, and Sophia did just that after
the event with Sam which is very realistic in my opinion, but the change
after the saloon event with dylan was somewhat overdoing to some extent,
it made her too young which is mostly due to the hairstyle i think.
but i think he shot two birds with one stone, by changing the style radically
he wanted to make the game renders different than the fan-made games
and clips which had been made out of frustration and boredom with the game.
he sees this as a fighting ring, always fighting with rats, you have to pay
to see the progress, teasers, don't leak it,...
but that's my take, i may be wrong.
i talk too much i know, sorry :D

3.20 star(s) 466 Votes