DIRTY FILTHY Animal

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020
L&P Quote: "Due to recent Patreon issues and to comply with their terms so that I can access my Patreon page I'll be cutting the SHOTA side story from AWAM but will be keeping the first side job".
Just forget the fuckin side jobs. The only jobs Sophia should be doing are handjobs, blowjobs, titjob, ass job, foot job and even thigh job :ROFLMAO:

aiden1213

Jan 2, 2022
Thanks for proving my point. You can see how cartoonish the old version is (y)
I think you are missing the point. realistic art style isn't better than stylized art style , a game art can be cartoonish but the art attract millions like Elden Ring ,or a game can look realistic but the art style be extremely bad like Forspoken.
I remember when I was taking an art course and I had a problem choosing a style and didn't know whether I wanted to draw realistic or stylized so I asked my mentor
which one is better?
and he said "have you seen John Sargent drawings?" I said "yes!" and he added "have you seen Van Gogh paintings "
and again I said "yes"
then let me ask you "which one is better?!"
I said " both are amazing in their own own way!"
he said "exactly" "both are beautiful and one is realistic approach of drawing humans and the other is very stylized drawing of a scenery , both art styles have the potential to be amazing if they are done correctly"
###s3.jpg
the older version are better done because L&p have been doing that art style for longer
but what I don't understand why change your style when the supporters love it?!

instead of all this he should focus on the real problems like slow progression of story, long time between updates , and ... which is making his supporters more frustrated by every passing day.

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
I think you are missing the point. realistic art style isn't better than stylized art style , a game art can be cartoonish but the art attract millions like Elden Ring ,or a game can look realistic but the art style be extremely bad like Forspoken.
I remember when I was taking an art course and I had a problem choosing a style and didn't know whether I wanted to draw realistic or stylized so I asked my mentor
which one is better?
and he said "have you seen John Sargent drawings?" I said "yes!" and he added "have you seen Van Gogh paintings "
and again I said "yes"
then let me ask you "which one is better?!"
I said " both are amazing in their own own way!"
he said "exactly" "both are beautiful and one is realistic approach of drawing humans and the other is very stylized drawing of a scenery , both art styles have the potential to be amazing if they are done correctly"
View attachment 3879252
the older version are better done because L&p have been doing that art style for longer
but what I don't understand why change your style when the supporters love it?!

instead of all this he should focus on the real problems like slow progression of story, long time between updates , and ... which is making his supporters more frustrated by every passing day.
Not quite. Thing is you don't mix the two things together. You don't do half and half, because it makes the art loose its identity.
For example here I painted two portraits. Stylised portrait of Sophia and a more realistic one from reference, but I never mixed the styles. I warried detail but style stayed consistent.
1722268427715.png 1722268455638.png

That was not my original point though. The point I always make because it is true is that new version is much better and has facial features of a mature woman, while the old model is the opposite. The only downside of a new version is not very good aging.

Higurashika

Nov 15, 2018
I think I stop playing this game. Because choices here are not satisfying at all. You pick lesbian stats over and over again only to find out that MC won't keep kissing with her daughter in sauna because she slept with her husband... what??? How is it connected? She has children and a husband, she can't be a lesbian. At max - bisexual. So I just didn't understand that weird block on content.

3.20 star(s) 468 Votes