OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
well we can talk about proportion , lighting , facial features, design and more but in the end what really matters is which version look more attractive . I put some photos of the new update and the older versions and did choose angles that are more or so the same for easier comparison so everyone can judge for themselves.
but for me personally the older version is far more appealing. View attachment 3877322
Thanks for proving my point. You can see how cartoonish the old version is (y)

Reactions: Homer Sweet

Dec 29, 2021
well we can talk about proportion , lighting , facial features, design and more but in the end what really matters is which version look more attractive . I put some photos of the new update and the older versions and did choose angles that are more or so the same for easier comparison so everyone can judge for themselves.
but for me personally the older version is far more appealing. View attachment 3877322

If I had to choose, the third one. But I don't really care. I would rather see her finally get fucked by a grown man and then by the kids.
And then we can talk about faces, tits or where the light is coming from and the furniture is right. :devilish:

onefingersalute

Mar 30, 2022
probably some jag off / die hard cult follower on here that is advertising the game free for LP on their but what is funny is the subs for that channel and LP does not even have a fucking fraction of that for subs to SS :coffee::rolleyes::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Homer Sweet

Abserd Spud

Mar 10, 2020
I thought that Alyssa and Zac would play a bigger role in the story. If I remember correctly we were given the opportunity to talk about ' meaningful things' (or words to that affect) with Alyssa . Not to mention the toy ride with Alyssa, which was the only scene that actually came close to sex outside of Sophia's marriage for the longest time. Maybe the Prices storyline will get revisited in 5 years or so.

3.20 star(s) 468 Votes