lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
its the eyes for me

body looks better than ever
face is ok

those eyes make her face look really bad and eyebrows also need to be a bit darker like
they were before

i dont know how can he not see this
The eyes are exactly as they were and are not the reason she looks different. In fact shape of individual eye changes quite dramatically due to facial expressions. For example your eyes look different when you laugh and when you are sad or angry.

lupogba6

Sep 6, 2021
The eyes are exactly as they were and are not the reason she looks different. In fact shape of individual eye changes quite dramatically due to facial expressions. For example your eyes look different when you laugh and when you are sad or angry.
i am certainly not an expert in this
but for me when comparing with previous updates eyes do look different
sophias eyes look smaller and more squinted than versions before 0.195 updates
eyebrows have gone lighter

something seems to be weird in that area

or maybe its just me :)

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
Rules before the release

Tomorrow night LP will release the new update. Here are a few practical things you should have in mind:
- Do NOT get over excited. Apart from the usual touchy feely stuff there is nothing super exciting expected to happen…
- Do NOT fall for the comments of some “nice” people in here saying “OMG! This is super hot etc”
- Do NOT over float the thread with the usual “Hero! Where are you…?” Bear in mind that the hero needs to come… first before (s)he comes here… ;)
- If you want your peace of mind stay away for one day from the moment of release or buy the product…

How to avoid paying VAT when buying it:
- Use your VPN.
- Choose your location in USA
- Buy the product

If you subscribe now you will NOT be re-charged when the month changes (i.e. in 3 days from today). You will be re-charged in 30 days from now (i.e. 28/8).

That’s all from me. :lepew:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

OZtheW1ZARD

Aug 24, 2021
i am certainly not an expert in this
but for me when comparing with previous updates eyes do look different
sophias eyes look smaller and more squinted than versions before 0.195 updates
eyebrows have gone lighter

something seems to be weird in that area

or maybe its just me :)
She has not been aged enough and therefore lacking some mimic wrinkles person at that age would normally have.
Ironically her older face has younger features than the new one. I explained it some time ago here:

Why old Sophia model is actually younger

Likeness is all about angles between facial features. This is why you can do a cartoon or caricature drawing of a person and they will look like themselves.
This is also what facial recognition software uses to identify a person.

Reactions: Adolfo

Buzoo

Formerly 'Bbkkss11'
Oct 14, 2023
Rules before the release

Tomorrow night LP will release the new update. Here are a few practical things you should have in mind:
- Do NOT get over excited. Apart from the usual touchy feely stuff there is nothing super exciting expected to happen…
- Do NOT fall for the comments of some “nice” people in here saying “OMG! This is super hot etc”
- Do NOT over float the thread with the usual “Hero! Where are you…?” Bear in mind that the hero needs to come… first before (s)he comes here… ;)
- If you want your peace of mind stay away for one day from the moment of release or buy the product…

- Use your VPN.
- Buy the product

If you subscribe now you will NOT be re-charged when the month changes (i.e. in 3 days from today). You will be re-charged in 30 days from now (i.e. 28/8).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
We can but blue balls can't

ItsNotUs

May 14, 2023
Sorry, but I have to disagree. Take a look at both models.
These are facial features of a young person:

View attachment 3727482 View attachment 3727483

Take a look how round the face is. How smooth the transition from forehead to the nose, lips and the jaw line is. How the curves flow. Like a letter S. More like a young girl than a woman. Also bigger eyes in proportion to her face

Now take a look at the new model. This is a face of a mature woman. More prolongated features, longer face, cheek bones more prominent. The jaw line is less smooth, more mature.
View attachment 3727494 View attachment 3727500
Just needs slight skin adjustment, but nothing major. Subtle discolorations, small miss perfections, expression lines.
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Candy Suxx

Oct 11, 2019
Kindly do not start a debate of which look is better since it won't change shit as a dev like L&P who doesn't gives a shit about his subscribers opinion certainly won't care about yours. Also if you are going to do it anyway then keep it respectful to avoid getting yourself and others screwed by Mods.
download.jpeg

Last edited:

Anteron

Jun 17, 2023
Kindly do not start a debate of which look is better since it won't change shit as a dev like L&P who doesn't gives a shit about his subscribers opinion certainly won't care about yours. Also if you are going to do it anyway then keep it respectful to avoid getting yourself and others screwed by Mods.
View attachment 3877089
He never cared on Patreon, either. He had a large group that loved every single thing he did. It's like a cult.

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
- Use your VPN.
- Buy the product

This is the wrong part of the post you made. I will play the update. For free..... As I am doing for 7 years. I like the game even of all the shit going around. But I will never ever become a sponsor at this game.

Also I never lowered myself to yelling hero, update, teaser or whatever shit is posted in this thread.

aiden1213

Jan 2, 2022
well we can talk about proportion , lighting , facial features, design and more but in the end what really matters is which version look more attractive . I put some photos of the new update and the older versions and did choose angles that are more or so the same for easier comparison so everyone can judge for themselves.
but for me personally the older version is far more appealing. ##2.jpg

Last edited:

Jafo

Oct 8, 2017
well we can talk about proportion , lightning , facial features, design and more but in the end which one is more attractive . I put some photos of the new update and the older versions and did choose angles that are more or so the same for easier comparison so everyone can judge for themselves.
but for me personally the older version is far more appealing. View attachment 3877322
and this makes my day................ wow how good of you

3.20 star(s) 468 Votes