Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
Sophia eating her daughter's pussy is probably what did in the Patreon page for good. L&P Managed to fly under the incest ban radar on Patreon for so long due to his endless blue balling, but the addition of that scene crossed the incest line.
In DoL Ellie is simply Sophia's friend, not even the stereotypical "lodger". It was most like the announcement at the time that the side jobs were being reintroduced that did it, since they're so obviously underage for an erotic novel.

rAmSiMaL

Sep 1, 2022
This is the wrong part of the post you made. I will play the update. For free..... As I am doing for 7 years. I like the game even of all the shit going around. But I will never ever become a sponsor at this game.

Also I never lowered myself to yelling hero, update, teaser or whatever shit is posted in this thread.
I think you got my message wrong… I didn’t urge anyone to pay! I just said that IF you decide to pay don’t be afraid of a recharge because SS doesn’t work like Patreon and if you pay there is a way to avoid VAT nothing else…

hooopla308

Aug 1, 2019
well we can talk about proportion , lighting , facial features, design and more but in the end what really matters is which version look more attractive . I put some photos of the new update and the older versions and did choose angles that are more or so the same for easier comparison so everyone can judge for themselves.
but for me personally the older version is far more appealing. View attachment 3877322
Second and fourth for me.

• Wow
Reactions: onefingersalute

doccop63

Oct 16, 2022
well we can talk about proportion , lighting , facial features, design and more but in the end what really matters is which version look more attractive . I put some photos of the new update and the older versions and did choose angles that are more or so the same for easier comparison so everyone can judge for themselves.
but for me personally the older version is far more appealing. View attachment 3877322
Imo, the first one looks like a mother of two teen children followed closely by the third.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: onefingersalute

keisezr

Jan 26, 2020
2ns one is best

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
I like the 2nd face more, looks natural. but the current body is best

Hentai_Lover00

Apr 28, 2018
I see the update like this: oops, a boob was shown by mistake... what a bad woman I am! and it ends haha
The thing is, I no longer expect anything from this game because of the developer, but what are we going to do, I'm still playing it...
true. right now i dont wait for an update for this game. I play it to see an ending, probably would take another decade

Jan 16, 2024
Quick Tip: If you’re losing sleep over the update, remember Sophia’s new face and have a good night!

View attachment 3876556 View attachment 3876559 View attachment 3876561
me personally i like them all and find#2 to be as good as the others and with her hair up i have noticed from the updates prior that with her hair up she is more naughty but that is my observation though im sure a bunch are going to disagree well i say go back and replay the VN and you will see what i mean from when he started putting her hair up shit has gotten more spicy dylan and sauna and hot tub and the whole day with dylan then you got i think with sam as well to a certain degree but then again he is all bait and switch with stuff so that could change. but i find it sexy but that is my and my taste but i think it makes her actually look more distinguished and more mature for her age . but so far it is for me from what i see it is hair up naughtier hair down less naughty oh yes almost forgot hair was up when she went lizzy lou on Ellie so yeh way more naughty with hair up . but hey dont believe me go play part 2 again and see or do replays you will see

elpapuuu10

Mar 4, 2021
Teasers already show hella naughtiness from Sophia. This update will probably be a threesome between the Vicky, Deshawn, and Sophia. I think Sophia will have more action with Vicky than Deshawn since it would follow up with what had happen before, and no Deshawn will definitely not penetrate Sophia.

3.20 star(s) 468 Votes