Angmir

May 29, 2017

So - like I said before - Am I the only one that thinks L&P made Ellie look a bit older and her body fuller over the last few updates ?

She is almost as thicc as Sophia now (minus the boobs).

Dont get me wrong - she looks fabulous - but it takes away from her young looks, and that cheepens a lot of possible future scenes ...

Especialy her thighs looks WAY fuller. Its like she has extra 10 pounds of flesh on her and 2 more years.
But it may be just the scene - or me overreacting.

But maybe he did that to avoid controversies with Patreon and stuff ?

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
So - like I said before - Am I the only one that thinks L&P made Ellie look a bit older and her body fuller over the last few updates ?
Lockhear and I noticed and discussed she suddenly grew a nice pert Bubble Butt a while back when we were p/m'ing about our Fan Art. He changed her about the time she jumped in the Big Shower.

Reactions: Angmir

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
View attachment 319369

She is almost as thicc as Sophia now (minus the boobs).

Dont get me wrong - she looks fabulous - but it takes away from her young looks, and that cheepens a lot of possible future scenes ...

Especialy her thighs looks WAY fuller. Its like she has extra 10 pounds of flesh on her and 2 more years.
But it may be just the scene - or me overreacting.

But maybe he did that to avoid controversies with Patreon and stuff ?
I don't think with Ellie there would be controversies at all, seeing how some games have these reeally looking underage characters and they're just chilling.

I think that Ellie looks still normal enough and fit her age, unlike other games that have literally 10-12 year old looking girl models, bumped out to 18 storywise.

As for them model itself i guess after checking the older and new renders you can see some changes happened.

17demon

Aug 26, 2017
from conversation with the developer -
Lust & Passion
2h
This update had 346 renders, whole day 9 had 1000!!! And we're not talking here about just some custom renders without background life and mistakes. After the very elaborate beach event, this update has 2 further huge and extremely elaborate scenes with a lot of different background characters and unique poses/expressions. I don't think that you've seen many of such kind of elaborate scenes in other games! Plus visual effects, special sound, every image is additionally edited, 2 animations, 1 little kiss animation, long well-thought out dialogues, A LOT of unique perfect manually created poses and expressions, German to English translation etc. I'm a perfectionist so I'm only pleased if everything is perfect. For one developer it's a mountain of work! Plus I have also to do some other important things in life like you can imagine. Just name me one single game of this kind with a similar effort! I don't remember when I had something like "free time" the last time. Additionally I have some things in my private life which I hope to solve this year and which I will still tell everyone here. I'll try to find someone (if I reach my 3rd goal) who could maybe help me out with some minor scenes to speed it up a little bit. But I don't know if I will find someone with my high standards! At least not that fast.
Lust & Passion
2h
Plus the game has different paths/endings, so if you play them all it doesn't look that "short" anymore!

Angmir

May 29, 2017
Lockhear and I noticed and discussed she suddenly grew a nice pert Bubble Butt a while back when we were p/m'ing about our Fan Art. He changed her about the time she jumped in the Big Shower.
That could be the truth. Dylan got taller arround day 4 or 5 I believe, I didn't like that too much, but it was understandable, but Ellie was totaly fine as she was.
Now you can totaly put Patricia's head on top of her body and nobody will see the diffrence.
meh
Not a deal breaker but annoying nonetheless.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
Lust & Passion
2h
This update had 346 renders, whole day 9 had 1000!!! And we're not talking here about just some custom renders without background life and mistakes. After the very elaborate beach event, this update has 2 further huge and extremely elaborate scenes with a lot of different background characters and unique poses/expressions. I don't think that you've seen many of such kind of elaborate scenes in other games! Plus visual effects, special sound, every image is additionally edited, 2 animations, 1 little kiss animation, long well-thought out dialogues, A LOT of unique perfect manually created poses and expressions, German to English translation etc. I'm a perfectionist so I'm only pleased if everything is perfect. For one developer it's a mountain of work! Plus I have also to do some other important things in life like you can imagine. Just name me one single game of this kind with a similar effort! I don't remember when I had something like "free time" the last time. Additionally I have some things in my private life which I hope to solve this year and which I will still tell everyone here. I'll try to find someone (if I reach my 3rd goal) who could maybe help me out with some minor scenes to speed it up a little bit. But I don't know if I will find someone with my high standards! At least not that fast.
Lust & Passion
2h
Plus the game has different paths/endings, so if you play them all it doesn't look that "short" anymore!
I swear, this devs ego is bigger than the black guy dick from the shower event.

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
That was just Dylan (god that hair was awful), Ellie is the same on this 2.
Yeah she's not facially changed but check out both their heights. :) :unsure:
Oh I also added HDR effects on the right 1 when I was testing a new Program out.

RustyV

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
At this point I'm playing this game to see more of the daughter.

VM356255

Jan 1, 2018
Really anyone still support this developer? This seems like a nickel hunting game for me, or rather, is this an adult game?

Reactions: rerere

Angmir

May 29, 2017
I swear, this devs ego is bigger than the black guy dick from the shower event.
No it isn't. He is totaly right and honest.
Have you ever beein involved in any project like that at all ?
You dont have a faintest idea how it is.
And anyone with any experience can tell MONSTROUS ammound of works on every single detail that this guy puts into his work.
Quality of his work visualy, technicaly, writing wise, special effect wise is on whole another level.

There was but 1 another game that came close to his amount of detail and quality - High Life - and it turned out to be a scam that dropped after releasing just 1 chapter of prologue (and promissing to work on the 2nd day of the game for over a year.)

Becouse for anyone else to make a game of this quality - it would take over a year to make just 1 day worth of content.

L&P isn't perfect (I think he is overly concerned with profits - but hard to blame someone wanting to get paid for his talent), he probably could make each update be released a bit faster (20% faster maybe), but anyone who doesnt see tremendous amount of work he puts into makeing this is blind, malicious or mentaly impared, or clueless haven't done any similar work (or any work at all) in his life.

Honestly we are all Blessed that someone with perfectionist character like him started working on this game. Anyone else with weaker character like 99% of people would have abandoned it long ago.
But this is why only that 1% of people are capable of producing works of art, and the rest can't even apreciate Art when they see it.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Lust & Passion
2h
Lust & Passion
2h
In my opinion, the absolute optimal person for L&P to contact and make some sort of collaboration with would be DecentMonkey who is currently making FashionBusiness. At least temporarily for something short term to boost both brands. It would actually be better for both of their pocket books.

1- DecentMonkey makes renders of equal quality as L&P, both are very top end.
2- Adding Sophia as a minor character in Fashion Business would rock
3- Adding Monica as a minor character in Wife and Mother would rock
4- I get a feeling a lot of Patreon's would support both of them if they worked together on something. They would both gain a great number of Patreons simply by adding a tiny bit of flavor to the other creators game in cooperation.
5- Both games would be the better for it

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
No it isn't. He is totaly right and honest.
Have you ever beein involved in any project like that at all ?
You dont have a faintest idea how it is.
And anyone with any experience can tell MONSTROUS ammound of works on every single detail that this guy puts into his work.
Quality of his work visualy, technicaly, writing wise, special effect wise is on whole another level.

There was but 1 another game that came close to his amount of detail and quality - High Life - and it turned out to be a scam that dropped after releasing just 1 chapter of prologue (and promissing to work on the 2nd day of the game for over a year.)

Becouse for anyone else to make a game of this quality - it would take over a year to make just 1 day worth of content.

L&P isn't perfect (I think he is overly concerned with profits - but hard to blame someone wanting to get paid for his talent), he probably could make each update be released a bit faster (20% faster maybe), but anyone who doesnt see tremendous amount of work he puts into makeing this is blind, malicious or mentaly impared, or clueless haven't done any similar work (or any at all) in his life.

Honestly we are all Blessed that someone with perfectionist character like him started working on this game. Anyone else with weaker character like 99% of people would have abandoned it long ago.
But this is why only that 1% of people are capable of producing works of art, and the rest can't even apreciate Art when they see it.
Did you smoked something? There's plenty devs that do amazing work, actually add content that matters and is exciting, the quality of their games is really on highest lvl and also when it comes to some of them, very original - Philly, DrPink, HopesGaming, ICSTOR, Lewdlab, MrDots, stoper, Mr Jet and so on and so on.

Im not saying he doesnt put any work, since i saw this game i was always saying it's really high quality but content, progression is not that crazy i would compare this game to big pretty box with not that much content when you open it and search completely, but he's acting all mighty like he's the best and noone else is even close to what is he creates.

Philly and DrPink alone in my opinion eat L&P when it comes to quality of renders, writing and progression for characters.

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 461 Votes