Angmir

May 29, 2017
Did you smoked something? There's plenty devs that do amazing work, actually add content that matters and is exciting, the quality of their games is really on highest lvl and also original - Philly, DrPink, HopesGaming, ICSTOR, Lewdlab, MrDots, stoper, Mr Jet and so on and so on.

Im not saying he doesnt put any work, but he's acting all mighty like he's the best and noone else is even close to what is he creates.
You seem to confuse good renders quality with actual scene quality. I haven't seen every single game out there - so I might be wrong, but pretty much nobody makes the scenes so full of details and npc, doesnt spend nearly as much time at making sure every move is staged properly etc. And it is not a time wasted - it makes AWAM the most realistic looking story out there.

Of the people you listed I dont know Mr Jet and Philly, and from among the others only ICSTOR and DrPink come close to the quality L&P puts out. ICSTOR graphical and animation skills are obviously superior to L&P, but he never does difficult scenes involving a lot of people or have to make a difficult scenes filled with props from every day life - he just makes a kick ass sex scenes. And DrPink - as much as I respect him, he also avoids difficult scenes. None of their games are VN structured in the same way as AWAM, their games are closed to select locations that are just backgrounds, and they only need to make events to progress the story. It saves a ton of work, but make their game feel less like a great TV series sa AWAM does, and more gamey.
But even if you look at it - these 2 are releasing updates very rarely, taking even more time between each update than L&P does.

Becouse Quality takes time.

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
Hahaha, we've a music discussion and kiss with sis in this update, nothing more! It gets even better!

El bacca Del Chew

Apr 3, 2017
extremely elaborate scenes with a lot of different background characters and unique poses/expressions. I don't think that you've seen many of such kind of elaborate scenes in other games!
Hmmm...
A LOT of unique perfect manually created poses and expressions
Yeah no better judge than himself to evaluate excellence

Just name me one single game of this kind with a similar effort!
Really?

But I don't know if I will find someone with my high standards!
And self-satisfaction

Apk_Khan

Nov 4, 2018
How many points required for Patricia to continue kiss in the club.. I am standing on 5 and it didnt allow since points are low need help plz. And also I missed Dylan beach scean points were 23 but the scean didn't showed.. Plz help

Deleted member 1023239

Nov 19, 2018
V 0.8
4913 Stunning Renders
3 Sex Scene (2 from good wife route 1 filthy route by watching neighbor having sex)
  1. Sophia & liam Oral scene (Good wife route)
  2. Sophia & Liam bathroom sex scene (Good wife route)
  3. Neil & Amber (Filthy route)
12 Hot scene
  1. Lingerie event with liam & the kids
  2. Julia & Eliie kissing scene
  3. Sophia & sam musical lesson
  4. Sophia & Dylan bikini deal
  5. Janitor dicks
  6. Ellie massage
  7. Sauna guy's dick
  8. Dylan masturbate scene
  9. showing sam half of her nipples
  10. showing dylan half of her pubes