Aug 6, 2019
In my case it's a little bit different and has nothing to do with "health issues"! If you're living in Germany, with one of the best health systems in the world, you don't fly halfway around the world to South Korea, to do a surgery because of "health issues"! So actually I am indeed in a flawless constitution and do a lot of sports to keep in shape (always been a sports maniac), which is my only leisure activity. Even wanted to become a soccer/football pro, playing in Bundesliga teams in my youth until I was 19 plus I had piano education for 12 years. And the idea for the game I got during my studies to become a teacher (subjects: sports, english) and also while being in school and having a hot female teacher, who served me as an example for Sophia. You see, many of the aspects of my life you can find in my game! Sophia's, Ellie's, Patricia's and Dylan's passion for sports and fitness. Dylan, who's a talented scorer and is dreaming of becoming a soccer/football pro in Europe. Sam's music passion and knowledge. The music taste of the protagonists. Sophia, the sports and literature teacher, which would also be my subjects as a teacher. Etc.
You don't do surgeries always because of "health issues"! It can also be another very very important reason! For example an injury in sports at a body region which only Korean surgeons have the most experience with.
And I've never been someone who liked authorities. I can't imagine to work in the office with psychopathically bosses who treats you like servants. That's why being a teacher fitted more to me. But being an independent game developer of erotic fiction seemed to be perfect for me!
But what I can agree with is the point that this kind of work can cause you "health issues" someday. Because working every day (plus having a side job), practically without any recreation, plus dealing with other important life matters, is anything but healthy! But many people don't understand this and think that if updates don't come every month, nevermind how elaborate they are, it means that the dev is lazy and is playing pocket pool the whole day!
Just wondering if what you tried to explain to us will sink into the mind of a "junkie" looking for his "fix". Gamers have been known to die at their computers. Unless your computer is tied to a treadmill, you are in danger!

lockhear

Engaged Member
Oct 10, 2017
If you don't know,it is actualy british that are calling the football-soccer.Football name came years after that.
Wrong. Wiki - "King also presented one of the earliest documented uses of the English word "football", in 1409, when he issued a proclamation forbidding the levying of money for "foteball"

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Wrong. Wiki - "King also presented one of the earliest documented uses of the English word "football", in 1409, when he issued a proclamation forbidding the levying of money for "foteball"
If you want to use wiki.There is some rumors that the football was invented in ancient Egypt or China-of course they also have games with balls:)
BTW back there the sport was Rugby football:)

DrDougDoesDOS

Game Developer
May 14, 2018
If you want to use wiki.There is some rumors that the football was invented in ancient Egypt or China-of course they also have games with balls:)
Ha ha yes, lots of rumours, The Scots will say they've been kicking Haggis around far longer, but then the English will say they've been kicking around the Scots Heads even longer, then the Irish will jump in and say The Pagans were kicking about Sheep's heads until the Welsh got bored and shagged the sheep instead... It's a funny old game. :LOL::ROFLMAO::LOL:

Well done L&P, we do need to balance Fitness and Work, take a 15 mins break every 45 mins ;)

Reactions: madbloke

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
is nice to see L&P again in the forum.really a german calling football soccer is strange :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: Lazuardy
Aug 7, 2019
I could while away the hours, conferrin' with the flowers
Consultin' with the rain.
And my head I'd be scratchin' while
my thoughts were busy hatchin'
If I only had a brain.
I'd unravel every riddle for any individ'le,
In trouble or in pain.
With the thoughts I'd be thinkin'
I could be another Lincoln
If I only had a brain.
Oh, I could tell you why The ocean's near the shore.
I could think of things I never thunk before.
And then I'd sit, and think some more.
I would not be just a nuffin' my head all full of stuffin'
My heart all full of pain.
I would dance and be merry, life would be a ding-a-derry,
If I only had a brain.

Last edited:

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
It's soccer.

At least until the World Cup ends. The US women won the latest World Cup; therefore the game is called soccer!

You don't like that? WIN!

:p

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I noticed something on a playthrough.... I looked at these two individuals very carefully. They both got that stupid black hat, both wear wife beaters, both got the same beard, both about the same physical build, both hang out with less than reputable characters... Is Aidens buddy here the same guy as thug 1 who attempted to rape Sophia in the subway? They look A LOT a like... Even if they are not the same person they are probably in the same little gang together. What do you all think?

Aug 7, 2019
I noticed something on a playthrough.... I looked at these two individuals very carefully. They both got that stupid black hat, both wear wife beaters, both got the same beard, both about the same physical build, both hang out with less than reputable characters... Is Aidens buddy here the same guy as thug 1 who attempted to rape Sophia in the subway? They look A LOT a like... Even if they are not the same person they are probably in the same little gang together. What do you all think?
The white thug in the subway is the guy Patricia shot in the foot when the girls went looking for revenge. Was he limping?

Last edited:
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes