AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
I noticed something on a playthrough.... I looked at these two individuals very carefully. They both got that stupid black hat, both wear wife beaters, both got the same beard, both about the same physical build, both hang out with less than reputable characters... Is Aidens buddy here the same guy as thug 1 who attempted to rape Sophia in the subway? They look A LOT a like... Even if they are not the same person they are probably in the same little gang together. What do you all think?
Maybe L&P are with lack of character models to use on his project and place this models as figurant, since he uses DAZ models and Daz models are expensives. Or ha is just the same guy in Aiden's Gang.

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
Does anyone care about the women's team of the United States?
Nope! Soccer is in dead process for both masculine and feminine teams. Englishes create the soccer art, brazilians polish the soccer art and the world soccer mafia are killing the soccer art.

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
If you want to use wiki.There is some rumors that the football was invented in ancient Egypt or China-of course they also have games with balls:)
BTW back there the sport was Rugby football:)
No, football was invented in England, in the Dark Ages. Some say it originated with Saxons, "Kicking the Dane's head", but this may be apocryphal. Rugby began at Rugby Public School, when, during a football match, William Webb Ellis picked up the ball & ran with it, probably out of frustration. This was in the 19th century. Soccer is a word which originated in Britain, in the 20th century derived from the term Association Football. There's more, but in the USA we all know "football" means American football & what is known as "soccer" is used to mean what the rest of the world generally knows as football. You say tomatoe...etc.

sessllapert

Jan 6, 2019
it is difficult for football to die when there are efforts from China in that sport and when the African population increases, what dies is not football but the West

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
BLOODY HELL!

L&P _was_ back in the forum with a post and what happened, pages of discussions about his used term football/soccer by someome from germany. I mean, wtf?! I am curious if we will see him again here posting something in the next half year. He came, he saw, he nodded his head and thought for himself, "Aha, okay, really!?" and left again. This is an obvious hint the measured decrease of the IQ in the last 20 years is true.

ijako3

Sep 6, 2017
BLOODY HELL!

L&P _was_ back in the forum with a post and what happened, pages of discussions about his used term football/soccer by someome from germany. I mean, wtf?! I am curious if we will see him again here posting something in the next half year. He came, he saw, he nodded his head and thought for himself, "Aha, okay, really!?" and left again. This is an obvious hint the measured decrease of the IQ in the last 20 years is true.
Is this really a problem?

I mean soccer/football discussion happens everytime IRL and online when someting like that happens.

I also doubt that anyone really take this discussion seriously, if you do then you should go out and talk with some people and take a breath or two.

Reactions: LaPein
Aug 7, 2019
because people are so sensitive about football being called soccer I mean it doesnt really matter
this is f95zone im here to fap rofl
Children all over the world go to bed hungry. I wonder if it matters to them what it is called. Not judging, just trying to put it in perspective.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
BLOODY HELL!

True, but it's not like we learned anything new about the game in that post. So Soccer-discussion it is until the update. It's probably better to have it like this, than if a bunch of jackasses like us trying do discuss medicine or surgeries.

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is this really a problem?

I mean soccer/football discussion happens everytime IRL and online when someting like that happens.

I also doubt that anyone really take this discussion seriously, if you do then you should go out and talk with some people and take a breath or two.
Such discussions aren't a problem per se (at least until a mod appears and gives us an enema)! My point is, the dev came back to this thread (at least not incocgnito), after, if some of you remember, he had left, because of rants, accusations of not-paying-people although he explained things x-times, and no one took the chance to ask something on topic about the game. The only surprising thing for me was, it went on a term, not about milking, where's the update, can't wait, rip-off (especially from those who never paid a cent)!
That's why I would completely understand if he left again. To say it short and pithy, like Donald Trump would do: So sad.
It's great to have devs in the game threads, although they owe nothing to most members here, because they pirate their work. Still there are other examples of threads where is peace and zen, the only imminent danger is to start fondling each others hairy scrotums because of all the peace and harmony. o_O :eek: :whistle: :giggle:

madbloke

May 4, 2017
No, football was invented in England, in the Dark Ages. Some say it originated with Saxons, "Kicking the Dane's head", but this may be apocryphal. Rugby began at Rugby Public School, when, during a football match, William Webb Ellis picked up the ball & ran with it, probably out of frustration. This was in the 19th century. Soccer is a word which originated in Britain, in the 20th century derived from the term Association Football. There's more, but in the USA we all know "football" means American football & what is known as "soccer" is used to mean what the rest of the world generally knows as football. You say tomatoe...etc.
The distinct difference between the two is that in one you spend 90 minutes pretending to be hurt,
In the other you spend 80 minutes pretending your not. :LOL:

Reactions: Deliberate.Delirium

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Such discussions aren't a problem per se (at least until a mod appears and gives us an enema)! My point is, the dev came back to this thread (at least not incocgnito), after, if some of you remember, he had left, because of rants, accusations of not-paying-people although he explained things x-times, and no one took the chance to ask something on topic about the game. The only surprising thing for me was, it went on a term, not about milking, where's the update, can't wait, rip-off (especially from those who never paid a cent)!
That's why I would completely understand if he left again. To say it short and pithy, like Donald Trump would do: So sad.
It's great to have devs in the game threads, although they owe nothing to most members here, because they pirate their work. Still there are other examples of threads where is peace and zen, the only imminent danger is to start fondling each others hairy scrotums because of all the peace and harmony. o_O :eek: :whistle: :giggle:
I approached him about starting his own discord or his own donor forum on his site and invite donor members to his discord, but I guess he shot that idea down. I would like to see more communications with him and figure the discord approach would help with members asking broader question about the game, which you're limited to what you can say on Patreon, and discuss the road map ahead.

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
the soccer/football discuss is more a joke than a serious thing. :LOL:
a more interesing question for L&P is blackmail your favourite felish :unsure:

Last edited:

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Was so hoping for a Monday release, but unless there is a big weekend progress push seems best case is a Wednesday release. Just speculating of course....:)

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes