DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
Considering the changes due to patreon: Does anybody know if we will need an incest patch from the next update and onwards? In that case I will probably wait until such a thing exists since incest is wincest :)

ancienregimele

Sep 27, 2017
which do you prefer landlady - landlord or mrs - mr for dylan to call his "ex" parent (sophia & liam) due to patreon censorship
"Landlady" is terrible & has been overdone elsewhere. How about "guardian." ( the young'uns would be "wards" as Robin was to Bruce Wayne). This at least would get out of the "Stepmom" trap. It's not ideal but maybe it's time we started thinking up suggestions. We surely want to keep this game unique?

Reactions: Greasy Handcock

mimidenisi

Nov 16, 2017
"Landlady" is terrible & has been overdone elsewhere. How about "guardian." ( the young'uns would be "wards" as Robin was to Bruce Wayne). This at least would get out of the "Stepmom" trap. It's not ideal but maybe it's time we started thinking up suggestions. We surely want to keep this game unique?
How about "Guardian of the Galaxy"? I mean if we are going to fuck this game hard, let it go with a bang

hamlet17

Dec 17, 2017
He should really work more on story and less on renders, because scene on the beach was not good writing. Maybe read some Literotica stories. This is always helpful.
This game is way overrated. I had high hopes in the beginning also, but I lost all hope for this game.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes