Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Considering that he hits about 10% P&T a day, I would say Thursday. This would be my guess.

1. Monday - P&T
  2. Tuesday - P&T
  3. Wednesday - Bug Testing
  4. Thursday - Bug Testing > Evening Release
I believe it when I fap while watching landladymother with roommatedaughter making out (or more) :devilish: :ROFLMAO:o_O:eek::whistle::p:giggle:(y)

lockerxx

Conversation Conqueror
May 10, 2017
still is sophia and ellie in the same shower naked :love: :love: :love:.a thursday/friday is a more realistic date:unsure:

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
My hopes were Programming and Translation included bug testing. If not then there would be a 5th category to track progress. Also, was hoping since all the other categories were 100% that all focus could then be on the P@T and it would fly by.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Lerox

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I believe that developer knows that when he would update 100 P&T then everyone would start asking update asap, so to avoid this he would update 100 P&T when he is completed all his work testing included and is ready to launch.
This means that at this point 100% doesn't mean much and updated version of game might be given along 100% update on P&T.

Reactions: Matt1

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
I am worried about incest patch.
will it be really needed(developer takes care of himself)?
timing of it after release of version? because in no mood to play non incest version even when new update is out
please someone arrange/develop it asap after update comes out.

Reactions: Greasy Handcock

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
I believe that developer knows that when he would update 100 P&T then everyone would start asking update asap, so to avoid this he would update 100 P&T when he is completed all his work testing included and is ready to launch.
This means that at this point 100% doesn't mean much and updated version of game might be given along 100% update on P&T.
I would hope he took that into account when updating his progress page.

My hopes were Programming and Translation included bug testing. If not then there would be a 5th category to track progress. Also, was hoping since all the other categories were 100% that all focus could then be on the P@T and it would fly by.
It's quite possible he included bug testing with P&T, but from past experience with his date ranges he uses for an upcoming release, it's been always on the back end of the date range.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Matt1 and farrah
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes