D

Deleted member 840101

:D okay but what is ur guess and we know that she wear like this
My guess? Oh, I haven't thought about it actually. May be what you said might come true or we will get a even daring scene.;)
(But what if all our anticipations turn out to be a huge disappointment) :censored:

truerty

Dec 30, 2018
Maybe P&T is at 89% which is why showing 85% and not 90%, and L&P has a kick butt day today and completes the remaining 11% to get to 100% and is able to release the update this evening. Hopeful speculation of course....:)
He's known to take as much as time as possible so!

PietruccioTheHilander

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2019
I really like the game, as it is structured, the fact that the choices can affect the story is very interesting and makes the game last longer. renderings are well done and the plot is interesting. Too bad the sex scenes are very few; moreover it would take a more detailed wall through to understand what is lost if one chooses a street rather than another

when is the next update?

jonnybravo11

Apr 4, 2019
i think sophia will have option to choose her dress for class
1. teaser photo is gw path shirt choice where no one can notice absence of bra - it will increae gw points
2. the render for filthy route is not shown where she wears revealing dress which is surprise
aiden wont touch sophia this soon - notice the delaying style of developer of sex scene

Reactions: chrizzyCL

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
My guess? Oh, I haven't thought about it actually. May be what you said might come true or we will get a even daring scene.;)
(But what if all our anticipations turn out to be a huge disappointment) :censored:
if disappointmen again we sing this again :D
i think sophia will have option to choose her dress for class
1. teaser photo is gw path shirt choice where no one can notice absence of bra - it will increae gw points
2. the render for filthy route is not shown where she wears revealing dress which is surprise
aiden wont touch sophia this soon - notice the delaying style of developer of sex scene
he use too many renders so 2 dress means too many renders x 2 but i wish u right

tigers

Apr 28, 2017
That teaser photo with Bennett is pretty lame. Doesnt even show Sohpia's unbra'ed cleavage. Hope that is not the case with the teacher event

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
A teaser image is just that - a tease. It’s not supposed to really reveal anything. That’s what has led to all of the speculation of how the event will actually unfold.

Lerox

Jun 13, 2018
how about that, when she go to school she wear white shirt and aiden use water for test that she wear bra or not then she change shirt. L&P never show us any render from class scene
I also think, that You are right, that's very probable that Aiden test her blouse with water. And then logically she changes to this tasteless brown manly shirt as visible on this teaser. But I suppose and think it won't be short burst, but it must be something to cope with, that is she must teach the whole lesson with boobs visible through the blouse. I can't wait to see it. And maybe in consequence this surprise event will have something with that, after class she goes to shop to purchase new shirt before next lesson, or sth similar. Wow, my level of excitement is rising rapidly.
That is the only game when I feel thrills before an update. There are a few other games that are also good, but this one is the best.

Only 10% to go, am I wrong to hope for tomorrow evening release?

Last edited:

roberto1982

Aug 8, 2017
I also think, that You are right, that's very probable that Aiden test her blouse with water. And then logically she changes to this tasteless brown manly shirt as visible on this teaser. But I suppose and think it won't be short burst, but it must be something to cope with, that is she must teach the whole lesson with boobs visible through the blouse. I can't wait to see it. And maybe in consequence this surprise event will have something with that, after class she goes to shop to purchase new shirt before next lesson, or sth similar. Wow, my level of excitement is rising rapidly.
That is the only game when I feel thrills before an update. There are a few other games that are also good, but this one is the best.

Only 10% to go, am I wrong to hope for tomorrow evening release?
possible, and i wish janitor clark will see her too

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes