DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
For me, the Sophia + Ellie, Sophia + students, and Sophia + Dylan storylines are probably all tied for the hottest. And they are all happening this update! Haha. Guess that is why all the hype for me. :) The co-worker thing (Mr. Bennet) and Sam are distant seconds. Things like the janitor, mafia boss, husband, Patricia, maid, college students, etc, are a bit meh to me. But again, to each their own. :)
That's cool. We are generally on opposite ends of the spectrum, but this game seeks to please a wide variety of tastes and I am cool with that. I personally like the darker stuff the best, such as anything involving blackmail, and the subway thugs etc..... as far as the more vanilla content goes, I do like the Sam story line, and lesbian stuff will be pretty hot too. Dylan and Ellie stuff seems pretty far fetched to me, but if it's handled and written really well then I suppose that can be pretty hot too. The old guy stuff is the most absurd to me, so that content is at the very bottom on my list. I plan on taking the alternate side job to avoid most of it. And if Sophia gets nasty with the postman then I'll just rapidly click through it as if it didn't happen, all the while grabbing my filthy points along the way. I won't complain about any content, as everybody likes different things, and I am happy if they get their respected kinks fulfilled. And I'm hoping the Vanilla folks will allow me and others like me our blackmail content without complaint too. But I know that won't be the case with many, as they tend to get very vocal and loud over content they don't approve of.

Last edited:

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
Guess I consider the Ellie and Dylan storylines to be dark in a sense, but maybe from a different angle or context. I dig blackmail storylines depending on their angle and context, and how well written they are which L&P does a great job. Same with the old men stuff - for me it’s more of the sympathetic nature of Sophia. And you make a great point I wish everyone would agree with - If someone doesn’t like or enjoy a particular storyline simply fast forward through it. One of the fears I have with updates taking so long is by L&P trying to please everyone, multiple paths are being created simply to appease those who don’t like a particular storyline, which results in more work.

Last edited:
Reactions: DonkeyFace

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Guess I consider the Ellie and Dylan storylines to be dark in a sense, but maybe from a different angle or context. I dig blackmail storylines depending on their angle and context, and how well written they are which L&P does a great job. Same with the old men stuff - for me it’s more of the sympathetic nature of Sophia. And you make a great point I wish everyone would agree with - If someone doesn’t like or enjoy a particular storyline simple fast forward through it. One of the fears I have with updates taking so long is by L&P trying to please everyone, multiple paths are being created simply to appease those who don’t like a particular storyline, which results in more work.
Yeah, we think alike on some things. I figured as well, that any sexual interaction that Sophia may have with the older folks would be more out of compassion (sympathy as you put it) rather than lust on her part. And I fully agree about it being a shame that he's having to create multiple storylines to appease a certain audience and thus adding more length to an already long trek ahead. But On the bright side, I'm sure those alternate storyilnes will be worth a play through as well, even if not preferred. You seem like a very reasonable player, and we'll be getting along just fine.

Cheers brother

Last edited:
Reactions: roro and Matt1
D

Deleted member 570523

I am most looking forward to her at school with no bra. Maybe she plays a sport game and knows the boys are looking and she decides I don’t mind - oh I like it. Progresses the exhibitionist story and the Dylan chuck story.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
It is rather nice to see a civilized conversation in this thread for once :giggle:
Yeah. My favourite games on this forum are the ones with various routes. It might be more work for the dev, but if we're patient with them, the results are often awesome. And occasionally I'll explore another route that I wouldn't normally consider (for Science!!) and be pleasantly surprised.

3.20 star(s) 462 Votes