Ursus4321

Aug 2, 2017
I love this game. In the other games of cheating or ntr the woman / girlfriend, as soon as she sees a bigger cock than her husband / boyfriend, she goes crazy and just thinks about that cock. Imagine going to a nude beach .. in that case there would always be a bigger one. And also, where have these women been who had not seen cocks before? Lovers wives or gfs that leave their relation because one man has spoke with them and fucks suddenly because the big cause of a big cock. That's why this game seems great to me The things progress slowly, more exciting and real

AlienEDM

Oct 2, 2018
how do I know which route to follow to unlock the various events?
Download the walkthrough of AWAM here in this forum page and follow it to see which path lead to unlock which session of history. To unlock the event between Sophia and Liam you need more Good Wife points.

Alley_Cat

Devoted Member
Jul 20, 2019
I can't wait to blue ball that narcissistic creep.
Me too. Wait, which one are we talking about? "Narcissistic creep" describes most male characters I've encountered playing games from here. Although to be fair, AWAM is one of the few with guys that aren't.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Is it just me, or is there more hype than usual for this upcoming release? Sophia's shell is finally beginning to crack, so I'm thinking the additional hype is not just my imagination.
It's your imagination:)
Anyone who realy think that something big will happen in this update,better be prepare to be disappointed.
The most we can hope is to see Sophia naked in the bathroom with Ellie :love:

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
There is a lot of hype for me this update. It doesn't really have to do with anything "big will happen." More of just how different story lines will unfold and what I find interesting to me. But yes, there is probably more hype for me this update compared to the last update, and the upcoming update after this one.

Another factor perhaps for the extra hype is that it has been a while since the last update.

Last edited:

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
There is a lot of hype for me this update. It doesn't really have to do with anything "big will happen." More of just how different story lines will unfold and what I find interesting to me. But yes, there is probably more hype for me this update compared to the last update, and the upcoming update after this one.

Another factor perhaps for the extra type is that it has been a while since the last update.
Which don't make sense,because previous update was the hot one:)
Unless you are against Patricia,Ellie,Dylan,Sam,Logan and co.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
It's your imagination:)
Anyone who realy think that something big will happen in this update,better be prepare to be disappointed.
The most we can hope is to see Sophia naked in the bathroom with Ellie :love:
I'm not expecting something big, just progress. In the last update she made out with her sister and got her coochie caressed by a guy she just met. So If all we get is nudity in a shower, then that is regression. Now granted it is just the first half of the day, and I do expect more during the 2nd part of the day.

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
I'm not expecting something big, just progress. In the last update she made out with her sister and got her coochie caressed by a guy she just met. So If all we get is nudity in a shower, then that is regression. Now granted it is just the first half of the day, and I do expect more during the 2nd part of the day.
Another kiss is realy the maximum we can expect for day 10.

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
To each their own. Don't get me wrong - I pretty much love all of the updates and storylines. Ha. :) But the storylines for this update interest me more than the last one, and the upcoming one.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
Another kiss is realy the maximum we can expect for day 10.
Yeah maybe. I'm hoping my boy Bennett is able to slither his way into getting a handjob in the following update, but I'm not getting my hopes up for anything more than a kiss.

To each their own. Don't get me wrong - I pretty much love all of the updates and storylines. Ha. :) But the storylines for this update interest me more than the last one, and the upcoming one.
Yeah, I'm looking forward to the morning after conversation with Ellie.

Reactions: none300 and Matt1

Matt1

Nov 4, 2017
For me, the Sophia + Ellie, Sophia + students, and Sophia + Dylan storylines are probably all tied for the hottest. And they are all happening this update! Haha. Guess that is why all the hype for me. :) The co-worker thing (Mr. Bennet) and Sam are distant seconds. Things like the janitor, mafia boss, husband, Patricia, maid, college students, etc, are a bit meh to me. But again, to each their own. :)

Dr.SigmundFap

Engaged Member
Apr 23, 2017
Sophia and Ellie's Shower scene will be something but short. But I think Sophia and Dylan's scene might be something since he kept everyone in the dark with no teaser or information on that event. Someone needs to taser Mr. Bennet in the face. I figure the hidden or secret event will be the Janitor or Principal.

Reactions: Alexby
3.20 star(s) 462 Votes